Triple Threat: The Myth's Ultimate Testing Log

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once I get my bloodwork done, and the bottle gets here, I will be starting a detailed log to test the product. Stay tuned.......

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I recieved my bottle of Triple Threat, and I had my blood tested, just waiting for the results to come back now. I decided to go ahead and try it out today so I can start on a Monday to make it easier to keep track of. Thanks again to Custom and Bioscience for choosing me as a tester and making the shipping fast!

Day 1: As with most products, I did not feel anything different today from taking them. Took 2 before my workout, and just popped 2 more an hour ago before bed. I don't expect to feel anything for at least a few days as it needs time to build up in my system. Here's my starting stats, as I am going for a cutter.

Starting Stats:
Weight: 224
BF: 16.7%
Arms- 17.5"
Chest- 45"
Waist- 35.5"
forearms-14"
neck-15.75"
leg-24.5"
calf-18.25"

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro! Yeah, good luck to both of us:thumbsup: :head:!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: Still nothing to report, took my 2 pills before my workout, and the other 2 just an hour ago, no increase in strength or aggressiveness. Workout actually was a lazy one today because I was completly drained.

BTW Swole, you look fricken yolked as ****, damn I wish I was that lean and mean!

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking forward to the blood tests and the personal feedback! Great job ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: Little bit of an update guys, as I was unable to go online last night. Good thing too because I would have nothing to report for yesterday, but damn this morning I woke up with a massive boner. I turned over to my girl, woke her up, and said " I NEED TO HAVE SEX, NOW!" I'm not kidding either guys, I seriously said that because I need to let it out. I havn't been that horny in a long time. I am going to attribute that to the Triple Threat because everything else was the same. So the stuff has kicked in! Can't wait to workout tommorow, today is my off day.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Little bit of an update guys, as I was unable to go online last night. Good thing too because I would have nothing to report for yesterday, but damn this morning I woke up with a massive boner. I turned over to my girl, woke her up, and said " I NEED TO HAVE SEX, NOW!" I'm not kidding either guys, I seriously said that because I need to let it out. I havn't been that horny in a long time. I am going to attribute that to the Triple Threat because everything else was the same. So the stuff has kicked in! Can't wait to workout tommorow, today is my off day.
:rofl: :toofunny: ! Can't wait to try it.....allthough this might be bad for me, cause my girlfreind is way up in NY! But seriously,this is a good sign of what a good Trib product should be doing.....so looks like it is going to be a good one:thumbsup:!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swole, you are going to have massive boners, and are going to be really really horny.

Day 4: Well I woke up again with a massice boner, but this time my girlfriend wan't home, she had to go to work :( so that really sucked. Yesterday I didn't work out so today will be my first workout with the stuff kicked in. I was SO HORNY yesterday, which is not good for work since I am a personal trainer and can't be walking around the gym or with my clients when I can't get it down. Soon as I came home from work I immediatly went to the bedrrom to find my girl! This stuff is a pretty potent libido enhancer, I'de say equally as powerful as Superdrol if not greater, without the sides of feeling so tired and just wanting to sleep. I was always honey on that stuff, but too tired to do anything. The Triple threat I feel normal, maybe a little more amped up, but just slightly.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: I had a great workout and my bench went from 230 5x to 235 6x. So my strength has gone up a little already, not much, but every little bit counts. I feel pretty good on this stuff.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 & 7: Well unfortunetly I got sick yesterday with a flu and I still have it today so I can't workout at all. I am still waking up rock hard, but feel like **** the rest of the day because of this flu. Can anyone tell me why your immune system seems to go down and you catch something everytime you raise your natrual test levels?

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 & 7: Well unfortunetly I got sick yesterday with a flu and I still have it today so I can't workout at all. I am still waking up rock hard, but feel like **** the rest of the day because of this flu. Can anyone tell me why your immune system seems to go down and you catch something everytime you raise your natrual test levels?
I am more prone to flu when I start messing with my estergen levels, high test levels seem to make me less prone to colds.

However, this may not be what is happening in your case.
Get well soon

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get over that flu quick bro! Sounds like you are getting some really nice effects from it allready:thumbsup:! Now you have me thinking of the times I have gotten sick(flu/cold), and if I have been on something while on:think: hmmmm.........?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: I got back in the gym and had a good workout, not great but good. I am still recovering from the Flu, but I am feeling better, and still feeling horny as hell. I will be taking measurments on Friday, and will also be recieveing my blood test results.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL! Yes, the Triple Threat is a potent libido enhancer! It's also great to use during cycles that may kill your drive, as well as part of a PCT adjunct.

You will also notice it hardening you up within the second to third week. Should work very well with your cutting cycle.

Great log TheMyth! Keep it up :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9: Had another ausome workout today, felt my strength go up noticably today while doing my triceps and my back. I have also noticed that I am hungrier throughout the day since this stuff kicked in. Is this because of the increased testosterone? It makes it a tad more difficult to diet down, but I can still manage. I havn't lost any "size" so to say, but my weight is down 1.4 lbs, so it looks like I am sparing my muscle. BTW, no zits, just increased strength and hornyness so far. I am loving this product. Just for the increased sex drive alone it's ausome!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Had another ausome workout today, felt my strength go up noticably today while doing my triceps and my back. I have also noticed that I am hungrier throughout the day since this stuff kicked in. Is this because of the increased testosterone? It makes it a tad more difficult to diet down, but I can still manage. I havn't lost any "size" so to say, but my weight is down 1.4 lbs, so it looks like I am sparing my muscle. BTW, no zits, just increased strength and hornyness so far. I am loving this product. Just for the increased sex drive alone it's ausome!

Awesome bro!!:head: That is definately a really good sign of an awesome test booster!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 & 11: These were off days, but I did feel like I wanted to go workout, even though I didn't, I just had the urge to work out all day.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 12, 13, 14: I wasn't able to get to a computer all weekend so I am now just updating these. I had some ausome workouts, my strength is noticable up. My squat went from 225 6x to getting 245 7x. I deadlifted almost 315 4x, which is close to a personal best! I feel like a million bucks, which is a good sign of etst levels being up. Ussually on the PH's I feel drowsy, lazy, and basically like ****, but I deal with it because the gains are so ausome. No laziness or drowsy feeling with Triple Threat so far. I do have a few zits just starting to come out on my back, but nothing major. My girlfriend said she noticed that I was looking more defined yesterday, which come from a combination of my diet and training and the Triple Threat hardening me up I think. BTW, I did get my bloodwork in so I will put it up now:

Testosterone: 560 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 17.3 pg/ml
Total Cholesterol: 134 mg/dl
HDL: 54mg/dl
LDL: 62mg/dl

Are these good or bad?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day: 12, 13, 14: I wasn't able to get to a computer all weekend so I am now just updating these. I had some ausome workouts, my strength is noticable up. My squat went from 225 6x to getting 245 7x. I deadlifted almost 315 4x, which is close to a personal best! I feel like a million bucks, which is a good sign of etst levels being up. Ussually on the PH's I feel drowsy, lazy, and basically like ****, but I deal with it because the gains are so ausome. No laziness or drowsy feeling with Triple Threat so far. I do have a few zits just starting to come out on my back, but nothing major. My girlfriend said she noticed that I was looking more defined yesterday, which come from a combination of my diet and training and the Triple Threat hardening me up I think. BTW, I did get my bloodwork in so I will put it up now:

Are these good or bad?
Good

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey myth, how's it goin?! Hey , quick question, you notice any blood pressure increase while on??? i am noticing my bp increased, but don't want to attribute it to Triple threat, as I hav ebeen under a lot of stress lately:(! Holla back!

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Hey myth, how's it goin?! Hey , quick question, you notice any blood pressure increase while on??? i am noticing my bp increased, but don't want to attribute it to Triple threat, as I hav ebeen under a lot of stress lately:(! Holla back!
I have noted BP pressure increase for sure.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, sorry for not being on lately, have been in the proccess of moving the last few weeks and I have been really busy. On top of that it took forever to get my internet up and running again. I am finally done, and ready again. Swole I have noticed a slight increase in BP around day 17, nothing major though. I really noticed it when I did my cardio, especially HIIT. Sometimes while doing weights I noticed a slight increase in BP that made me dizzy and my heart beating pretty good. But it was nothing I couldn't handle. I am almost done with my cycle, a few more days, I will take blood work again and will post my results. So far I have loved it, increased sex drive 24/7, increased hardness, and I seem to have kept all my muscle whiel leaning down and becoming more vascular. This is a top notch product!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my final blood work results in and this is what I recieved:

Bloodwork:
Testosterone: 642 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 18.5 pg/ml
Total Cholesterol: 143 mg/dl
HDL: 58mg/dl
LDL: 60mg/dl

Final Stats:
Weight: 226
BF: 13.5%
Arms- 17.75"
Chest- 45.75"
Waist- 34"
forearms-14.25"
neck-15.5"
leg-25"
calf-18.5

The Good: Overall my Weight went up a pound but slimmed down greatly. I looked and felt more vascular while on, and kept that look after getting off. I had more than 3% fat loss yet kep my weight up one pound overall, meaning I gained about an equal amount of muscle as the fat I lost. Libido stayed up the whole way though. I felt way better while on it and I have kept my results so far with no PCT, which is ausome because I hate having to buy PCT products.

The Bad: The only bad I had was a small increase in blood pressure which effected me most around week 2. But it was nothing major.

This is a great product for anyone who doesn't want to mess around with AAs or Pro Hormone products. I used it while cutting and was able to keep all my muscle and then some! Ausome product by BioScience! Thanks again for allowing me to test it out guys.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your final lab results are quite impressive. The increase in total test and free test as well as the increase in good cholesterol and the decrease in bad cholesterol shows some amazing improvement!

Original Bloodwork

Much thanks to The Myth for taking the time and effort to show us all what this product can do!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yyour welcome and much thanks for letting me try this ausome product. Even though I am off I can still feel the increase in Testosterone. I feel really good, and still horny more often!