Got TST?

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Remember Methoxy TST, the innovation from ALRI that never saw the light of day? A good friend of mine and I were some of the fortunate few who obtained bottles for beta testing. Well, just finishing up a cycle and WOW! It’s a real shame it never got released. What are everyone’s thoughts on this product? Any interests?

MGH1982

Awards
Ohh yeah... BIG time interest... at least for me

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look at the tst thread going on over at generic labs....theres a big demand... from everyone.

what did you expereince while on cycle?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry if this is a noobie/lazy question, but why wasn't it released?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The legal anabolic market is wiiiiiide open for a test replacement. One with a better profile than 4AD would be even better.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
WOW I know of probably 100 people that would buy right now! Get that stuff on the market bro!

DaWarw

Awards
Remember Methoxy TST, the innovation from ALRI that never saw the light of day? A good friend of mine and I were some of the fortunate few who obtained bottles for beta testing. Well, just finishing up a cycle and WOW! It’s a real shame it never got released. What are everyone’s thoughts on this product? Any interests?
What were you cycle results?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Don't tease Mongo.

DaWarw

Awards
What were your cycle results/gains?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The legal anabolic market is wiiiiiide open for a test replacement. One with a better profile than 4AD would be even better.
If this is in fact a test replacement, and it proves to be better than 4ad, I would buy tons of it. Legality is the one factor that makes me hesitant to go injectible. Online ordering is just too risky with my job.

I agree with Bio that the possiblilities for a Test replacement are huge b/c the biggest problem with the current market is the lack of test in all legal cycles. Can you say $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Tease. What does a guy gotta do to get some TST....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be a big fan of a large order of TST.

Mr.50

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the delay in post.

Methoxy TST was created by ALRI to stack with Methoxy TRN early last year. We were Beta testers for both products and separate or together all I can say is WOW!

TRN is like Tren but dryer and with good sex drive. I gained like 7 pounds in 4 weeks. No gyno and seemed like I lost fat so I probably gained more than 7 pounds of muscle.

TST is like super test with low aromatization (I didn't use any AI's and no gyno but my estradiol was up some). I gained a little water weight but almost all muscle and I was STRONG. More muscle than either of us got from Phera-Plex or Ergomax, and we both got extremely harder.

My good friend stacked the TRN and TST together and got incredible results! I remember Author said the 2 products were the perfect synergy by design. One fuels the other. I personally ran them separately to assess the results individually.

I have been trying to get in contact with ALRI to see if they will license or sell to us. They are the only people who know how to make the product. We had it tested and 2 labs could not identify the compound. ALRI pulled out of the prohormone part of supplements late last year and they never released Methoxy-TST or 2 other prohormone products they had ready.

Will keep everyone posted on any updates or responses we hear from ALRI.

Last edited:
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If you can put out this compound your business will blow up! (in a good way)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Hold on let me think about it...................YES!:jaw:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

EDIT: did I mention I want this?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Holy Mary Mother of God!!

You need to sell this stuff!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can put out this compound your business will blow up! (in a good way)
LOL! The dry humor in this post is HILARIOUS to me :toofunny: and so is your sig :D

BTW...count me in too!

size

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know what the compound was. I believe Author also had another product, something like 4HD lined up but it got pulled as well.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should produce this along with the others that didnt get released... that would set you apart from any other company.

tst would be a favorite.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine legal non-methylated test to run with all the other still legal goodies out there........ life would be so much simpler in the next few months.

Mr.50

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
good deal thanks bio....we greatly look forward to it!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in post.

Methoxy TST was created by ALRI to stack with Methoxy TRN early last year. We were Beta testers for both products and separate or together all I can say is WOW!

TRN is like Tren but dryer and with good sex drive. I gained like 7 pounds in 4 weeks. No gyno and seemed like I lost fat so I probably gained more than 7 pounds of muscle.

TST is like super test with low aromatization (I didn't use any AI's and no gyno but my estradiol was up some). I gained a little water weight but almost all muscle and I was STRONG. More muscle than either of us got from Phera-Plex or Ergomax, and we both got extremely harder.

My good friend stacked the TRN and TST together and got incredible results! I remember Author said the 2 products were the perfect synergy by design. One fuels the other. I personally ran them separately to assess the results individually.

I have been trying to get in contact with ALRI to see if they will license or sell to us. They are the only people who know how to make the product. We had it tested and 2 labs could not identify the compound. ALRI pulled out of the prohormone part of supplements late last year and they never released Methoxy-TST or 2 other prohormone products they had ready.

Will keep everyone posted on any updates or responses we hear from ALRI.
Please do, this is something obviously a lot of people are interested in. As others have said, this seems to be a great product for the base of a legal cycle. And those of us who are so inclined can quit squishing cattle pellets for a while if it's that good.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
please, please, please, can I have some TST.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

EDIT: did I mention I want this?
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

wannabuild

Awards
I'll have to follow the crowd on this one...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Watch how quickly this thread is going to blow up!! If that isn't proof of how much of a demand there would be for this...........then maybe me asking you to PLEASE release this , would be proof...LOL! Yeah I'm DEFINATELY in on this as well. :head: :head: :head:

turkish

Awards
  • Established
This is what will happen if you can release this :

BioScience
:bow28:
anabolicminds members​

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that if BioScience releases a time that they'll put M-TST on sale or when they'll release the active that there will be like 5000 people on this board at one time.
We'll be shutting down Bobo's server and all other kinds of crazy shizzle.

Some company needs to put this stuff out.
I don't care whom as long as the potency is what's on the label.
But, whomever puts it out, should also schedule a public IPO on the same day. I'd buy a boatload of their stock.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
they'll put M-TST on sale or when they'll release the active that there will be like 5000 people on this board at one time
Don't remind me...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that if BioScience releases a time that they'll put M-TST on sale or when they'll release the active that there will be like 5000 people on this board at one time.
We'll be shutting down Bobo's server and all other kinds of crazy shizzle.

Some company needs to put this stuff out.
I don't care whom as long as the potency is what's on the label.
But, whomever puts it out, should also schedule a public IPO on the same day. I'd buy a boatload of their stock.
Good point! Get rich and get jacked at the same time:D :D LOL!!