Citrulline Malate

  1. Citrulline Malate


    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.


  2. I take 6-9g prewo only

    I'm not a rep..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    sorry just saw this. i get like 20 notifications each time i log on, hard to keep track. anyways, i like to dose 6 all at once like ^^^ said
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in