Citrulline Malate

  1. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    33645
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

    Citrulline Malate


    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  2. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,892
    Rep Power
    4668143
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro
    Awards Strongman - Award nomination from TheMovement accepted.

    I take 6-9g prewo only

    I'm not a rep..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    sorry just saw this. i get like 20 notifications each time i log on, hard to keep track. anyways, i like to dose 6 all at once like ^^^ said
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
  5. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    33645
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    99.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    awesome
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in