Citrulline Malate - AnabolicMinds.com

Citrulline Malate

1. New Member

Citrulline Malate

My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take 6-9g prewo only

I'm not a rep..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    sorry just saw this. i get like 20 notifications each time i log on, hard to keep track. anyways, i like to dose 6 all at once like ^^^ said
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    awesome
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:11 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9