Citrulline Malate

1. Citrulline Malate

My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

2. I take 6-9g prewo only

I'm not a rep..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    My friend is taking 6 grams of Citrulline Malate and 1 gram of Agmatine a day. Would it be best for him to take Citrulline Malate 3 grams before his morning workout and 3 grams before football practice. Or should he take 6 grams of Citrulline Malate all at once? Thanks
    sorry just saw this. i get like 20 notifications each time i log on, hard to keep track. anyways, i like to dose 6 all at once like ^^^ said

4. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking it all at once will result in a greater blood arginine concentration and have a more noticeable effect on endurance.
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks for the replies. He's taking a 6 gram dose. I also decided to try it. It does seems that it does help with endurance. I'm going to add Agmatine Erase and Alphamine next week. I always try to take a supplement that I've never taken by itself a trail run so I can gauge the results.
    awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 11:11 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 15