Welcome BioCor Nutrition!

  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Welcome BioCor Nutrition!


    I would like to give a nice warm welcome to BioCor Nutrition! They are a new company that is selling bulk items. Check out their line on Nutraplanet!

    Products By BioCor Nutrition



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. welcome!

  3. Prices look good
    •   
       


  4. Welcome aboard !!!

  5. Welcome, and best of luck.

  6. Welcome!! Prices def looking good! Subbed
    Independent

  7. prices are legit!! already have the creatine mono and agmatine! cant wait to see some promos floating around on here sometime in the near future ;D
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Welcome guys definitely be trying some of your product next time I place an order. Good luck on the rep search looks like your getting some good apps.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Welcome guys definitely be trying some of your product next time I place an order. Good luck on the rep search looks like your getting some good apps.
    they sure are. a few newbs but also a couple quality vets
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    they sure are. a few newbs but also a couple quality vets
    I was going to offer my advice from years of being on this forum. In who would be a good pick but I think there be able to figure it out with out to much trouble.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I was going to offer my advice from years of being on this forum. In who would be a good pick but I think there be able to figure it out with out to much trouble.
    Lol you should anyway. Id be interested in hearing your opinion.

  12. Welcome fellas!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  13. Pretty stoked for you guys just realized I can get my staples in bulk (CM/creatine/agmatine/creatine) for like 50 bucks crazy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Pretty stoked for you guys just realized I can get my staples in bulk (CM/creatine/agmatine/creatine) for like 50 bucks crazy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

    yeah man im really excited about these as well. especially for cit mal.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. SNS cit mal has always been my go to.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    SNS cit mal has always been my go to.
    BioCor is mine
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Welcome. As a NPC competitor I look forwars to hear about how your products can help me become an IFBB Pro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    Welcome. As a NPC competitor I look forwars to hear about how your products can help me become an IFBB Pro.
    lets do it!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan Championships Men's Physique Division April 6th will be my first show of the year. 3 weeks out. Seeking sponsorship now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan Championships Men's Physique Division April 6th will be my first show of the year. 3 weeks out. Seeking sponsorship now.
    oh i didnt know you were referring to sponsorship. im not the man to talk to for that. just a rep @BioCor is the guy you wanna talk to.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Redefine Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. Welcome Redefine Nutrition to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Welcome APS Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 11:41 AM
  4. Welcome Serious Nutrition Solutions!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in