Coming soon! Complete PCT

  1. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Coming soon! Complete PCT


    We are very excited about the release of this product. It will cover all bases of PCT. Here is a small portion of what it will address:

    Multi-Vitamin

    Estrogen Control

    Prolaction Control

    Testosterone Booster

    Anti-oxidants

    Liver Support

    Blood Pressure Support

    Cholesterol Support

    Joint Support


  2. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    wow great looking profile!! definitely looking forward to giving this a run in a future PCT. any ETA on this yet?
  3. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    I am being told about 2 weeks for its release.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I am being told about 2 weeks for its release.
    Tell the boss 2 weeks is 2 weeks too long
  5. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Tell the boss 2 weeks is 2 weeks too long
    I would and all, but he signs the pay checks. I cant wait to use this one myself. I am tired of opening 20 bottles a day to get all that I need
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    The FAQ thread is locked, but I was wondering if the formulator might explain his/her choice of including Chaste Berry (Vitex Agnus Castus) in the formula? I ask this because of a study in mice (albeit not humans) that showed a decrease in LH and TT. See PMID: 19070148
  7. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The FAQ thread is locked, but I was wondering if the formulator might explain his/her choice of including Chaste Berry (Vitex Agnus Castus) in the formula? I ask this because of a study in mice (albeit not humans) that showed a decrease in LH and TT. See PMID: 19070148

    I dont have all the info since the product is not released yet, but .....


    A study has found that treatment of 20 healthy men with higher doses of Vitex Agnus-castus was associated with a slight reduction of prolactin levels, whereas lower doses caused a slight increase as compared to doses of placebo.[8] A decrease of prolactin will influence levels of Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estrogen in women; and testosterone in men.


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

    It is used in some supplements for male bodybuilders as a secondary component because of its effects on testosterone levels
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    I dont have all the info since the product is not released yet, but .....


    A study has found that treatment of 20 healthy men with higher doses of Vitex Agnus-castus was associated with a slight reduction of prolactin levels, whereas lower doses caused a slight increase as compared to doses of placebo.[8] A decrease of prolactin will influence levels of Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estrogen in women; and testosterone in men.


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

    It is used in some supplements for male bodybuilders as a secondary component because of its effects on testosterone levels
    Wow your a rep for them, how did I miss this?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow your a rep for them, how did I miss this?
    Just came out of the closet two days ago Well once BBS became a sponsor , then you can state it openly.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just came out of the closet two days ago Well once BBS became a sponsor , then you can state it openly.
    No wonder she doesn't return my Pm's

    JK
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow your a rep for them, how did I miss this?
    its in my avy goofy Since Feb I think
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    its coming this week !!!!!!!!
  13. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    ATD is gonna be banned....jus sayin, so it wont be in your product very long.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    I like the profile.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Answers
    0

    Thanks. We are very excited about people trying this product.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Complete PCT
    By Dannyguns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. Complete PCT
    By rankbull in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. BBS Complete PCT
    By biggenz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in