Super Pump 250 question

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
this could go into supplement section, but since you seem to hold favour to this product line i thought you might have some insight.

so far i am having mixed results with this product... when it can stay in my system it really does wonders... however... after the 4th day or so it seems to just come out of me. No matter if I split up the 3 scoops, take it all at once, or just take one scoop.. is there anything I can do to help keep this in my system... or is it just the case of too much packed into a bottle

thanks in advance

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Its funny....that Superpump is one of my favorite products, but your not alone in saying you get gas from time to time. Rich told me it was because there was so much Leucine in it. I didnt know aminos could do that....I dont know. It might have something to do with the sodium bicarbonate that transports the molecules....which also is an aspect that helps make it a great product, imo. Im not in a position to give you an educated answer on this, only what Rich has told me. I'll ask Rich again, or maybe he can refer to Bruce Kneller....Rich and Co. have been forthright and honest to God good people to deal with, and I believe it shows in their line. Give me a little time, and I'll ask and see if I can get a more scientific explanation.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats the ingredient profile on this stuff? It does sound interesting.

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 32
Sodium 180mg
Potassium 90mg
Carbs 8g
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 25mg
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 140mcg
Folic Acid 420mcg
Magnesium (Phosphate & Oxide) 350mg
Phosphorus 280mg

SuperPump250 Proprietary Blend: 20,000mg
[Gaspari Nutrition Novel Compound #250 (Patent Pending)]

--Anabolic Signaling Complex (Patent Pending): L-Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG), L-Arginine Ketoisocaproate (A-KIC), Tri-Creatine Malate, Creatine Monohydrate, GuaniproTM (Guanidino Propionic Acid), American Ginseng Extract, White Willow Bark Extract (standardized to 15% Salicin).

--Lipolytic/Xtreme Focus Agent (Patent Pending):
L-Tyrosine, NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthines (Caffeine), Rhodiola rosea Root Extract (Standardized to 5% total Rosavins), Ginko Biloba Extract (standardized to 24% Ginkosides & 6% Terpenes), Vinpocetine, Huperzine.

--Myogenic Transcription Factor/Agonist (Patent Pending):
Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Citruline AKG, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Acetyl-L- Carnitine, Turkesterone (11,20 Dihydroxyecdysone from Ajuga turkestanica Extract), Choline Bitartrate.

--Insulin Secretagogue Complex (Patent Pending):
Trimethylglycine, Indole-3-Carbinol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine (from Fenugreek Seed Extract), Cinnamon Bark Extract (15% cinnamic aldehyde), Bacopa Monniera (Standardized for 20% bacosides A & B).

--IntraSORB Rapid Absorption - Myo-Hydration Matrix:
Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Gycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bioperine.

Other Ingredients:
Maltodetrin, citric acid, malic acid, xanthan gum, potassium phosphate, natural orange flavor, magnesium phosphate, magnesium oxide, sucralose, beta carotene.

Directions:
Recommended Use on Training Days:
As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 scoops with 8-12 oz. of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training (preferably on an empty stomach). For maximum results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake within 45 minutes to an hour of taking SuperPump250. Caution: Individuals sensitive to stimulants should start by using half the recommended dose (1-2 scoops) to help assess their tolerance. Do not exceed more than three (3) scoops at any given time.

Recommended Use on Non-Training Days:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 4-8 oz. of cold water or juice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
no no, i do not get gas.... it goes in one end.. and right out the other.. same color, eeeeverything lol

i too, when i can keep it in my system, notice a great difference in my workouts, but i just wanted to clear up any confusion when you talk to them.. its not gas... its keeping it IN me

thanks a bunch :)

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I had the same problem with this product,,,,and the orange taste was almost to horrible to drink.
no no, i do not get gas.... it goes in one end.. and right out the other.. same color, eeeeverything lol

i too, when i can keep it in my system, notice a great difference in my workouts, but i just wanted to clear up any confusion when you talk to them.. its not gas... its keeping it IN me

thanks a bunch :)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't take it anymore... i brought my superpump to the local vitaminshoppe and did a lil return/exchange ( though i did not buy it there muuuhahaha) went with NOxplode. Though i think superpump was a better product when i could keep it in my system, the noxplode is working very well.

I am not one to react in such ways when it comes to supps... in fact, i usually have a iron stomach and can put anything down and keep it... so i hope they maybe do some revamping of this product and i would buy again if they figure out what is causing the issue...