longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

PREDATOR®

A professional strength pre-workout
formula that energizes the body for an
intense and productive workout.

At the core of the Predator[SUP]®[/SUP] formula is Beta-Alanine, which fuels your muscles to increase endurance, combat fatigue, and heighten energy for intense training. Predator[SUP]®[/SUP] also contains Creatine Magnapower[SUP]®[/SUP], a patented cutting-edge compound that maximizes absorption and uptake of creatine for maximum muscle strength and density.

Predator[SUP]®[/SUP] provides a combination of neuro-stimulators including Mucuna Pruriens and Gingko Biloba to maximize focus and concentration. A high potency B-complex balances the formula to give you additional energy and strengthen your body while under stress.

Ideal for endurance or weight training activity, Predator[SUP]®[/SUP] will help you train hard and finish strong.

Benefits
Rapid Release Technology for optimum absorption.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 6 capsules 30 min. prior to training for first two (2) days. Thereafter,
adjust dosage as needed. Take with at least 12 oz of water and stay hydrated. On non-workout days,
take 3-5 capsules in the morning and 3-5 capsules in the afternoon with meals.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where can I purchase Predator and how much will it cost?
Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $32.99):

How many servings per bottle?
40 servings per bottle

How many servings pre-workout?
1 serving should be the max dosage needed

Can I stack other Beast products with Predator?
Absolutely. For maximum gains in strength and mass, stack Predator with Creature (capsules or powder), BCAA, Beast 100% Whey, and Gargantua. Amphetalean or 2Shredded could be used on off days.

Does Predator replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio?
No.

Is it necessary to cycle off of Predator?
We recommend you cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 6-8 weeks of continuous use.

What is the most effective way to dose Predator?
1 serving 30-45 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?
Empty stomach will yield the best results, preferably 1.5-2 hours after a whole food meal or 30-45 minutes after a protein shake

How much water should I take Predator with?
6-8 oz of water