Axis Labs XTRACT

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

XTRACT: High-Definition Diuretic

The dermis or skin is comprised of layers containing subcutaneous fat, blood vessels, nerves, sweat glands, hair follicles, and lymphatic & connective tissues. Below the epidermis (outer skin) lies a layer of subcutaneous fluid. Excess fluid in this area will make the skin appear smooth and puffy, hiding vascularity and definition. It can also account for 5 to 20 pounds of unwanted weight. To address this problem, Axis Labs was inspired to develop a safe yet highly effective fluid-management product. XTRACT is formulated to effectively remove the water from the subcutaneous layer to achieve a shredded, dry, more vascular look.
New precision formulated diuretic from Axis Labs shows results in as little 12 hours and gets you shredded in 72! Wither you are a bodybuilder or figure athlete preparing for a competition or you need to lose 10 additional pounds of subcutaneous water by the weekend, look no further than Axis Labs XTRACT.

THE XTRACT ADVANTAGE
Rapid Water Loss
Competition Strength
Gets you Ripped and Dialed-In
For Both Men and Women
Axis Labs, the leader in cutting edge performance products, has once again changed supplement history. Introducing, XTRACT, the only high-definition diuretic with the exclusive HyperDry Infusion formula. Now you can effectively experience:
What it's truly like to get ripped and dialed in
Rapid water loss that gets you dry and lean
A shredded physique without losing competition strength
Becoming "ripped" and "dialed-in" is an elusive yet much coveted state of aesthetic fitness. In case you've been living on another planet, "ripped" means lean muscles that ripple and bulge just below the skin with veins pumping and coursing like swollen torrents. Those who achieve this pinnacle of definition stand head and shoulders above the competition.

Although a strict dietary regimen can help to melt away unsightly body fat, achieving a truly jaw-dropping, "shredded" physique requires a maximum reduction of definition-smoothing subcutaneous fluids. Out of desperation, competitive athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts often turn to harsh diuretics. However, these harsh diuretics tend to strip the body of essential electrolytes which can result in painful muscle cramps, impaired nerve transmissions or worse.

Understanding this dilemma, Axis Labs was inspired to develop a safe yet highly effective fluid-management product. Their quest for perfection resulted in XTRACT. XTRACT achieves unsurpassed subcutaneous fluid and electrolyte management through the proprietary HyperDry Infusion and Electrolyte Infusion technologies.

The HyperDry Infusion works to effectively eliminate excess fluids with herbal extracts standardized to their active compounds. Dandelion root, Horsetail, and Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi work to eliminate excess water without depleting the electrolytes sodium and potassium. Additional diuretic herbal compound extracts such as Juniper Berry, Buchu Leaf and Stinging Nettle may also work to buffer the synthesis of inflammatory agents such as leukotriene B4 and prostaglandin E2.

The Electrolyte Infusion system offers an effective blend of key electrolytes to help ensure that the HyperDry Infusion offers balanced fluid elimination. Efficacious levels of the minerals calcium, potassium and magnesium promote natural fluid balance, strong nerve transmissions and muscle-pumping cell volumization.

If you absolutely need to unveil your shredded muscle for a competition, vacation or wedding, trust nothing more than XTRACT to get you there fast. Demand more from your supplements! Demand Axis Labs!
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 20
Amount per Serving % DV*
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg 5,000%
Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 200 mg 20%
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 96 mg 3%
Magnesium (from magnesium oxide) 120 mg 30%
HyperDRY Infusion (proprietary blend) 1,700 mg
Dandelion Root (Standardized for 20% Taraxasterols)
Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Standardized for 20% Arbutin)
Horsetail Extract (Standardized for 7% Soluble Silica)(Whole Plant)
Juniper Berry 4:1 Extract (Juniperus Communis)
Buchu Leaf 4:1 Extract (Barosma Betulina)
Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle Root)
Quercetin
Celery Seed Powder (Apium Gravelons)
Electrolyte Infusion 1,000 mg
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg
Potassium Citrate 300 mg
Magnesium Oxide 200 mg
Methylxanthines (Caffeine) 75 mg
* Daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
? Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silica and gelatin.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules twice daily. Take one serving in the mid-morning and take your second serving in the mid-afternoon. Always consume XTRACT with at least 16oz of water. Do not exceed recommended dosage.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 or elderly. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or have any medical conditions. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting sol. What it the primary mechanism of action though which the diuresis is occuring? Is it creating osmotic like diuretic effects (inhibiting sodium retention) in the ascending and distal tubules of the kidneys increasing urinary output? Or in layman's terms, how is it drawing water out of extracellular spaces and further eliminated?

I'm glad to see that electrolyte issues are of concern and addressed in the formulation. Severe electrolyte imbalances can result VERY easily with diuretic use/abuse.......especially when electrolytes (mainly potassium/magnesium) are not supplemented to mitigate hypokalemia (low potassium)/hypomagnesium issues.

Overall, the product looks quite interesting though. Nice work axis.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting sol. What it the primary mechanism of action though which the diuresis is occuring? Is it creating osmotic like diuretic effects (inhibiting sodium retention) in the ascending and distal tubules of the kidneys increasing urinary output? Or in layman's terms, how is it drawing water out of extracellular spaces and further eliminated?

I'm glad to see that electrolyte issues are of concern and addressed in the formulation. Severe electrolyte imbalances can result VERY easily with diuretic use/abuse.......especially when electrolytes (mainly potassium/magnesium) are not supplemented to mitigate hypokalemia (low potassium)/hypomagnesium issues.

It primarily works by causing the waste products accumulated in the liver and the gall bladder to be purged. The kidneys are also stimulated at the same time and it enables the rapid removal of toxins through the urine it produces. This process helps the body to purge itself of extracellular fluid. In all honestly, some of the herbs used in this product are not going to be supported by pubmed studies for their ability to cause diuresis. They do however, have several hundreds of years of usage to support their efficacy in being used in this manner. This truly is a niche product and is strictly recommended for usage pre-contest or prior to a photo shoot. It will retail for around $20 and its competition consists of only a handful of products that don't address the potentially dangerous electrolyte imbalance that can occur. Axis Labs feels that the overall combination that makes up this proprietary formula makes it the best product of its type on the market.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It primarily works by causing the waste products accumulated in the liver and the gall bladder to be purged. The kidneys are also stimulated at the same time and it enables the rapid removal of toxins through the urine it produces. This process helps the body to purge itself of extracellular fluid. In all honestly, some of the herbs used in this product are not going to be supported by pubmed studies for their ability to cause diuresis. They do however, have several hundreds of years of usage to support their efficacy in being used in this manner. This truly is a niche product and is strictly recommended for usage pre-contest or prior to a photo shoot. It will retail for around $20 and its competition consists of only a handful of products that don't address the potentially dangerous electrolyte imbalance that can occur. Axis Labs feels that the overall combination that makes up this proprietary formula makes it the best product of its type on the market.
I've seen a few of the ingredients used before in medicine for similar reasons (Dandeolin Root and Juniper Berry.)

I'm very impressed in the attenuation of this formula in regard to the potential electrolyte issues. You guys did a nice job with this overall. :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few of the ingredients used before in medicine for similar reasons (Dandeolin Root and Juniper Berry.)

I'm very impressed in the attenuation of this formula in regard to the potential electrolyte issues. You guys did a nice job with this overall. :)
Thanks. It truly is a niche product and if anyone wants to try some for pre-contest purposes they only need to drop me a PM.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. It truly is a niche product and if anyone wants to try some for pre-contest purposes they only need to drop me a PM.
Also I 2nd the comment on the nice formula update, looks solid. I`ve seen most of those products solo or a few together, but to have so many all in one product should be very effective! I know jjohn is getting close to pre-contest, you might want to see if he`s interested.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Stop trying to sound as if you know something about... oh wait, you do! ;)

Product looks promising, Sol. Are you guys going to have any logs on this? I'm sure this will be in the stack of many come spring time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Product looks promising, Sol. Are you guys going to have any logs on this? I'm sure this will be in the stack of many come spring time.
Can't help it, it's the murse in me. :D

Product looks promising indeed. This should be a great addition for last minute subcutaneous water elimination.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

That's kind of up in the air. Its kind of a hard product to have a person log. Let me know if you're interested.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Also I 2nd the comment on the nice formula update, looks solid. I`ve seen most of those products solo or a few together, but to have so many all in one product should be very effective! I know jjohn is getting close to pre-contest, you might want to see if he`s interested.
I'll try and see if he's up for it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's kind of up in the air. Its kind of a hard product to have a person log. Let me know if you're interested.
I sure will let you know. Cutting isn't in the immediate future, but when it does occur, I will give this a shot. Thanks for the offer, Slow!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is amazing. I am on it as we speak and wow!!

It really dries you out FAST. Make sure you drink a good amount of water while on this. Xtract is the best diuretic I have ever used hands down.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on a lower dose used periodically to shed some water? Whould that be better or just use full dose for three days or so?

Thanks,
Evan

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on a lower dose used periodically to shed some water? Whould that be better or just use full dose for three days or so?

Thanks,
Evan
Is this for female usage to help around her monthly cycle or just male vanity?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
haha, both actually.
IMHO, It would be more helpful for female usage as a menstrual cycle aid. Males would have to be very careful to avoid dehydration if they are continuing to do heavy training and using this long term.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't thinking long term, but just brief periods of where I wan't to get rid of a little bloat but don't want to use the product to it's full potential. Like a low dose for three to four days or something. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks for your help.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is amazing. I am on it as we speak and wow!!

It really dries you out FAST. Make sure you drink a good amount of water while on this. Xtract is the best diuretic I have ever used hands down.
How many days should it be dosed? I have it coming, should give me a week before pic date, Feb 1.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't thinking long term, but just brief periods of where I wan't to get rid of a little bloat but don't want to use the product to it's full potential. Like a low dose for three to four days or something. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks for your help.
That would be okay.

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How many days should it be dosed? I have it coming, should give me a week before pic date, Feb 1.
It works in 3 days. Dose it to compliment whatever else you are doing to look dry, but I probably would give yourself at least 5 days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works in 3 days. Dose it to compliment whatever else you are doing to look dry, but I probably would give yourself at least 5 days.
Thanks, I'll give some feedback in a couple of weeks

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome! I'll probably run some at the end of March!

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about getting two bottles to run with my upcoming phera cycle. How safe is it to run Xtract back to back?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about getting two bottles to run with my upcoming phera cycle. How safe is it to run Xtract back to back?
Is there a reason you are wanting to run a diuretic with a mass building methyl? Xtract is about the safest OTC diuretic available, but I would be hard pressed to recommend it be used the way you are suggesting. Prescription diuretics are sometimes used to treat hypertension, is that what you'd be attempting to use it for? If so, I highly recommend using tried and true support supplements instead.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will using this before some beach visits :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3
poison Supplement Logs 124