Napalm is AMAZING!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that to begin with I was absolutely skeptical about topical fat burners. How the hell could you just rub some stuff on your abs and see your fat disappear? It just sounds too good to be true. And I'm from the school of thought that if it sounds too good to be true... it probably is.

I ordered several products that I've been hearing a lot of hype about; Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Sesamin, and I figured what the heck, let me give this Napalm stuff a try.

I started bulking @ ~3,500 kcal a little over two months ago, then upped it to ~4,000 kcal 3 weeks ago. I could see my upper abs, and the outline of my middle abs, but I haven't seen my lower abs in >3 years. I've also had love handles from hell (that are strategically hidden from view in my avatar pic :p).

8 days ago I started using Napalm. That's it. 8 days. I am absolutely SHOCKED! The fat has just melted away from my midsection! I wouldn't have believed in my wildest dreams that this was possible with a fat burner, let alone a topical. My middle abdominals are now fully visible, my obliques - where the hell did they come from?!?, and I can now see the outline of my lower abs for the first time in over 3 years! Now I'm kicking myself for not having started a log with pics. It took me years to put all this fat on my midsection and a measly 8 days to get rid of the majority of it!

Avant, I can't give you folks enough praise for this amazing product. I ended up buying 3 more bottles, and now I'm wondering what I'm gonna do with my Leviathan & DCP. I definitely don't think I'll even be needing them!! I additionally have some clen on hand I was gonna add, and if it's supposed to work even better than straight Napalm... I'm gonna be freaking shredded!!

Unbelievable! ANYONE who has contemplad taking Napalm but was skeptical, I have two words of advice. Buy now!

I feel like I can probably keep my bulk going a few weeks into May and still manage to end up with a solid, SOLID six-pack come June.

Thank you Avant for a quality product! I am telling everyone I know about this stuff!! My coworker just picked up 4 bottles, I got my homegirl hooked on it as well, and anyone I talk to is being given the same recommendation. You folks have earned yourselves a very loyal customer in me!!!

:bow28:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, homie. Glad it worked so well for you.

Repped for the review. Much appreciated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 days ago I started using Napalm. That's it. 8 days. I am absolutely SHOCKED! The fat has just melted away from my midsection! I wouldn't have believed in my wildest dreams that this was possible with a fat burner, let alone a topical. My middle abdominals are now fully visible, my obliques - where the hell did they come from?!?, and I can now see the outline of my lower abs for the first time in over 3 years! Now I'm kicking myself for not having started a log with pics. It took me years to put all this fat on my midsection and a measly 8 days to get rid of the majority of it!...
Quite an impressive transformation in that space of time. Napalm is now on my to-do list! Great review, bud, and all the best! :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't believe in topical fat loss. I do like the SuperCarb product though. Wish they would make a protein.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Quite an impressive transformation in that space of time. Napalm is now on my to-do list! Great review, bud, and all the best! :)
Yeah, I don't know if I'm responding extraordinarily well to it or if this is normal progress, but maaaaan, I'm telling you. Night and day in just over a week.

Thanks rpen22! :thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I still don't believe in topical fat loss. I do like the SuperCarb product though. Wish they would make a protein.
I didn't believe it could be possible either, but I haven't changed anything else since beginning Napalm that would cause this. My diet's clean and has been, same training, same sleep schedule -- brand new midsection. :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know if I'm responding extraordinarily well to it or if this is normal progress, but maaaaan, I'm telling you. Night and day in just over a week.

Thanks rpen22! :thumbsup:
Sounds like a great product for you! I assume you didn't add any clen to it, which is supposed to potentiate it even further. Awesome review by the way, and I can't wait to get started on mine. I've had them sitting here for I think 2 months , but no X Factor to do the log with. Soon though!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
No clen yet, but I have a bottle just sitting here that I'll probably start rotating into the mix in the next week or two. :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks a ton for the review, man! Much appreciated. Glad you like it so much.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I've decided I'm gonna put up some pics to see what else happens over the course of the next month or so. I seriously wish I would've taken pics last weekend before starting this stuff. I don't know if my results will continue at the same rate (that would be even more unbelievable!), but I guess we'll see how it goes.

I also wanna give a little background info on myself as well. I've been training on and off for the past 8 years. Last summer I had a slight tricep tear that kept me out of the gym for a few months, and my diet went to hell. From there it was all downhill until this past winter. I started working out here and there again in late December, and in February employed a 5-day split and finally cleaned up my diet and gave up alcohol.

I have some pics from when I was in Vegas last July that I'll put up so you guys can get an idea of what my midsection looked like last summer before my surgery. It's not pretty! :run: I'll take some pics tonight when I get home from the gym, and then continue with the Napalm and keep you guys updated as I go along. My goal is to get as lean and defined as possible by early June for my various beach trips this summer. :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing what weeks 2-7 of Napalm can do for me! :cheers:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
rpen & mr. Savage - if you guys want me to put this in the Supplement Reviews / Logs forum I will, otherwise I'm just gonna continue to post here in this thread.

Be gentle... :p I'm obviously not flexing in these pictures, but this is what my midsection looked like in July of last year:

Yes, I'm aware that I should've gone with larger size of shorts!

Again, I wish I had taken pics last weekend, but I assure you that you could only see a slight outline of my middle abs, and my lower abs were completely hidden. My obliques were nowhere to be found either. Hell, I didn't even know I had obliques until this past week! :p My love handles were bulging out a bit more as well.

Anyways, on with the pics. These are about 5 minutes old:

I've still got a ways to go with my lower abs and my love handles, so I'm gonna put Napalm to the test for myself as well as for others to see. As far as I'm concerned Napalm is a winner, but I wanna see how long I can keep the fat loss going. I'm not gonna change anything I've been doing for the past few months, obviously aside from my recent addition of Napalm & probably a Napalm/clen combo whenever I get motivated enough to try dissolving the alcohol it's diluted in. Again, I'm at ~4,000kcal right now, very clean slight bulk, working a 5-day split in the gym. Current supplements are AST multivitamin, 10g fish oil, creatine, ZMK, cissus, and occasionally ephedrine hcl/caffeine/yohimbine hcl before my workouts (I workout after work and an hour long train commute back home :yawn:). It's all on the table now! Wish me luck guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is tremendous news for me. I am starting a IGF2/Drive/Recreate/Napalm cycle in a couple weeks. I am hoping for big things.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is tremendous news for me. I am starting a IGF2/Drive/Recreate/Napalm cycle in a couple weeks. I am hoping for big things.
Great-looking stack! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I think so. Things have been going way this 8 week stack should have me pretty cut.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Great review I may have to give this stuff a try

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Let me just say that to begin with I was absolutely skeptical about topical fat burners. How the hell could you just rub some stuff on your abs and see your fat disappear? It just sounds too good to be true. And I'm from the school of thought that if it sounds too good to be true... it probably is.

I ordered several products that I've been hearing a lot of hype about; Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Sesamin, and I figured what the heck, let me give this Napalm stuff a try.

I started bulking @ ~3,500 kcal a little over two months ago, then upped it to ~4,000 kcal 3 weeks ago. I could see my upper abs, and the outline of my middle abs, but I haven't seen my lower abs in >3 years. I've also had love handles from hell (that are strategically hidden from view in my avatar pic :p).

8 days ago I started using Napalm. That's it. 8 days. I am absolutely SHOCKED! The fat has just melted away from my midsection! I wouldn't have believed in my wildest dreams that this was possible with a fat burner, let alone a topical. My middle abdominals are now fully visible, my obliques - where the hell did they come from?!?, and I can now see the outline of my lower abs for the first time in over 3 years! Now I'm kicking myself for not having started a log with pics. It took me years to put all this fat on my midsection and a measly 8 days to get rid of the majority of it!

Avant, I can't give you folks enough praise for this amazing product. I ended up buying 3 more bottles, and now I'm wondering what I'm gonna do with my Leviathan & DCP. I definitely don't think I'll even be needing them!! I additionally have some clen on hand I was gonna add, and if it's supposed to work even better than straight Napalm... I'm gonna be freaking shredded!!

Unbelievable! ANYONE who has contemplad taking Napalm but was skeptical, I have two words of advice. Buy now!

I feel like I can probably keep my bulk going a few weeks into May and still manage to end up with a solid, SOLID six-pack come June.

Thank you Avant for a quality product! I am telling everyone I know about this stuff!! My coworker just picked up 4 bottles, I got my homegirl hooked on it as well, and anyone I talk to is being given the same recommendation. You folks have earned yourselves a very loyal customer in me!!!

:bow28:
i dont use basically any sups by other companies except multi, etc,, but I love that lipoderm. For some reason when I use 4 squirts on my abs and quads preworkout it amplifies my preworkout energizer stack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. I love the effects i get from the napalm in my Atomic Meltdown alone. I think i'm going to have to get a bottle of napalm to enhance the effects even more-so! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks a ton for the review, man! Much appreciated. Glad you like it so much.
I can't wait to get mine!!!!! I hope them borders didn't steal em.. I'm stepping on stage this November too so it should be awesome!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Great review. I love the effects i get from the napalm in my Atomic Meltdown alone. I think i'm going to have to get a bottle of napalm to enhance the effects even more-so! :D
Tried Atomic Meltdown, but I smell so good, and the smell is so strong people are all over me asking me what it is! Great for cardio :p

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The first pic is your classic Male muffin top. The pics following are what dedication, willpower and sweat equity will produce. I have read up on the Napalm/Clen combo. I am currently running Leviathan Reloaded alone but I will be doing this soon. Your review is short, to the point and shows a complete 180. Reps son, and some Scotch tape...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice review man (I am also very, VERY, skeptical of topical anything). I'm gonna grab a bottle though when its restocked at Nutra (hopefully early next week). Then once I can layout outside and read and get the UV exposure a bit going to be giving Meltdown (trial size) a try. MMM topicals.

Jon Doyle

Awards
Been stacking Napalm w/ Recreate and fat is coming off VERY quickly. I'm very impressed by this combo.

Jon Doyle

Awards
No Clen for me, but the reviews with it do look great. And, I'm sure it would work terrififc as I've never used. Just a personal choice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not familiar with the ingredients in Naplam but i like Lipoderm what is the difference? I know i can look but hey dont chew me out for it. Ill probably look right now anyway. I like Lipoderm with Raspberry ketones added it has a nice smell too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not familiar with the ingredients in Naplam but i like Lipoderm what is the difference? I know i can look but hey dont chew me out for it. Ill probably look right now anyway. I like Lipoderm with Raspberry ketones added it has a nice smell too
Napalm has added Glycyrrhetinic Acid (to combat cortisol and reduce VAT) as well as the Raspberry Ketones to both increase blood flow and work similarly to capsaicin without the uncomfortable burning.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm has added Glycyrrhetinic Acid (to combat cortisol and reduce VAT) as well as the Raspberry Ketones to both increase blood flow and work similarly to capsaicin without the uncomfortable burning.
wow! thanks dsade, im definately gonna have to pick me up some. so let me get this straight.....it has all the ingredients of lipoderm ultra but with those extras you mentioned?

EDIT: actually i just took a look, i lil different but ill give it a shot too bad its out of stock at NP tho.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Napalm should be back in stock at Nutra early next week. Just waiting on the shipment to arrive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm should be back in stock at Nutra early next week. Just waiting on the shipment to arrive.
Not good enough, sir...I want you to come here right now and rub my fat until it melts away.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've also enjoyed the results with Napalm, i love Lipo-derm ultra and napalm was just as good if not better. Chest, oblique and ab fat disappeared rapidly. I tried it with clen and cap cream (never again, lol). I did try it alone as well, it works great and i've told a couple friends of mine that compete to give it a shot.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
The first pic is your classic Male muffin top. The pics following are what dedication, willpower and sweat equity will produce. I have read up on the Napalm/Clen combo. I am currently running Leviathan Reloaded alone but I will be doing this soon. Your review is short, to the point and shows a complete 180. Reps son, and some Scotch tape...
Thanks, bro! Planning, sacrifice, hard work, and dedication... I've had no life for the past several months aside from the gym, kitchen, and my bed!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 of Napalm.

Still on the first bottle. Cuts are getting deeper. Love handles are fading. It's definitely still working for me! God I love this stuff! Can't wait to add clen... :twisted:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What were your diet and training like during your impressive transformation?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I started with the following diet:

Yes, I've been eating the same sh!t every day for the past few months with the exception of one cheat meal per week. Past several weeks I've added an egg to meals 1,3,4,6, larger chicken portions, and broccoli. Meal #5 is PWO. Decided to drop the rice completely this week and added lots of veggies & milled flax seed. Been having an occasional scoop of natty PB lately too.

Routine-wise I dunno what you'd call it, but I've been on a 5-day split. Day 1: Chest & biceps, Day 2: Legs, abs, Day 3: Back & triceps, Day 4: Shoulders, calfs, abs, Day 5: Off. Repeat.

I've been doing pyramids for just about every exercise. One light 20-rep warm-up set for each muscle group, then 12 reps, go up in weight 10 reps, add more weight for 8 reps, and end on 4-6 reps heavy. Only thing I haven't really been training like that are my abs. I've just been punishing them at the gym, throwing different exercises at them and not stopping til I nearly black out. LOL.

Been doing A LOT of body weight exercises. Push ups, dips, pullups. I feel like that's what's getting me the most ripped to be honest with you. Finishing up a chest workout and then hitting dips/pushups, or finishing back and attacking the (assisted) pullup bar. Also been doing them on my off days. Lots of stretching...

Cardio: HIIT 2x per week, 2-mile run 2x per week, 10-mile bike ride 2x per week.

I finally feel like my old self again. Just hope I can stay healthy! I always seem to get hurt!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow impressive progress, you are no endo though so your diet although very clean is not super clean like mine had to be to get similar results.

One thing is obvious, Napalm is doing it's job.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is that the real fitday application?

Impressive results man.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. :)

OCCFan023, I entered all my meals on individual days and then added everything up with an Excel spreadsheet. I love fitday but hate the way it's set up.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro.

I'm curious - what would you guys say my bf% is right now? Ballpark? Anyone?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say about 6 percent, I have a pretty good eye.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm always surprised when guys can eat that many carbs and still get cut.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Congrats on the results, I had similar results with Napalm also. Really love the product and would recommend it

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro! You dont even look like the same person. LOL. I see the protein, what other supps have you been consistently using to aid your recomp?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
6-8%? Really? Man, I would've been happy with 10%. I guess now I've gotta try and get down to 4-6%, just for shits and giggles. LOL.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro! You dont even look like the same person. LOL. I see the protein, what other supps have you been consistently using to aid your recomp?
Thank you! I'm really not the same person as that guy in those first pics. That was the 'depressed and slightly masochistic shaddow' who goes on drinking binges for months at a time while eating absolute crap because he's pissed that he's injured and can't lift. I have never been as fat as I was in those pics before, EVER. I went up 2 pant sizes to a size 34 after being a size 32 for about 10 years. Once I had to start buying new pants I knew it had gotten bad. Whenever I can't lift I get depressed and all I wanna do is get fvcked up, but as long as I'm healthy I don't wanna do anything to fvck up my gains.

Current supplements are AST multivitamin, 10g fish oil, creatine, ZMK, cissus, and occasionally ephedrine hcl/caffeine/yohimbine hcl before my workouts
That's what I'm taking right now. Oh, and of course Napalm and BCAA's before fasted cardio. I'm gonna up the ecy to 3x daily as long as I can keep my appetite up (shouldn't be an issue - stims don't really do much for me).

Don't forget I was out of the gym pretty much all of last summer doing nothing but drinking and eating junk, had surgery in the fall, then finally got back to the gym in December. I think I can safely say I drank at least 60-70 beers (none of that light sh!t either) a week. Baaaaaad. This has been a complete lifestyle change for me. I'm sure a lot of my gains can be attributed to muscle memory. I was ~190lbs @ 9% when I was 24, so it's not like this came completely out of left field. I'd just never been that fat before, and I don't think I've ever been this lean in my adult life before either.

Think I can drop another 2% if I add Leviathan and possibly DCP? I've got these bottles just sitting here... :D

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Well, coming from a guy whos about 13% bf, how should I know? LOL.

I would definetly stay away from DCP though, because it contains TTA. The safety of that stuff is far from being determined.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless your goint to contest there is no reason on this earth to get amy leaner.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Unless your goint to contest there is no reason on this earth to get amy leaner.
I guess, but I'd really like to see definition below my lower abs. What I have is more of a 4-pack than a solid 6-pack. I just wanna tighten up my lower abs a bit more. If I had a bigger chest and slightly more visible lower abs, I would be perfectly content with my physique. I'm shooting for something like this:

Maybe if I can continue to stay healthy for a few more years... My pecs are tiny in comparison! :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That person is not leaner than you, that person has more muscle mass in there abdominal region, especially in the lower extremities. You have a 6 pack it's just not a really big one. Try doing more weighted abdominal exercises to thicken them up a bit.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Weighted ab work it is. Reps, bro. Thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do the reps around 12 to 15 maximum, your abs are muslces like any other really. They need strain to force growth. I used to superset ab exercises as well for example reverrse cable crunch with dumbell crunches. Lower abs are a lot tougher to get at this way. I used a dumbell between my feet for the various exercises.