WARNING: Lipo-U and Bee Attacks!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone else has experienced anything like this, but Lipo products might attract Bees. If they do, as I assume, you could be victim of a Bee Attack! lol, let me explain ...

Lately, the weather in my part has been getting warmer. Naturally, this warn weather brings life to all the bugs (and bees) who have been hibernating, or whatever they do during the winter months. Anyway, there back and they don't seem to like me. I sh*t you not, every single time I go outside two or three of these little bastards chase me and trying to land on me. I'm freaking out. I hate bees ... and I cant seem to figure out why they have taken such an interest in me.

Then I remember ... I've been using Lipo-U/Clen mixture (alternating between a regular bottle of Lipo-U) for the last 4 weeks or so, maybe more. These bees have to be attracted to the Lipo-U. Anyone who has tried it will know it has a distinct odor to it ... My girlfriend hates it, lol. I had to make sure Lipo-U was the reason these Bees are trying to eat me.

So...
I took a little Lipo-U and pumped it on a paper plate. I set it out in the yards (both front and back). Not even 3 minutes after I set the plates out, these little bastard bees start buzzing around the plate. It didn't seem matter where I put the plate in the yard, the bees would show up. It never failed ...

My conclusion ... "Lipo-U dose in fact attracts bees."

So be carful out there men. These bees are natural born soliders! They'll stop at nothing to get the honey, & apparently they think Lipo-U resembles honey. What yourselves ...

Regards,
Sprt

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's very bizarre. Maybe it's the fruity smell or something.

Careful, fellas.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's very bizarre. Maybe it's the fruity smell or something.

Careful, fellas.
I don't think its to big of a deal. The benefits of using Lipo-U largely out weighs the negative potentials of a Bee attack (lol). I'll happily fight off these bastard bees to lose a few inches around my waist. Now if I were allergic to bee stings, it would be a whole other issue.

Thanks,
Sprt

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that I should laugh - but I am.

This some funny sh*t. Someone needs to tell the honey farmers about Lipo. They could increase production of honey 10-fold if they stock Lipo in the beehives.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh, I was just thinking that.

Maybe I need to contact some bee farmers.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
You know what's even funnier ... Seeing me run around the front yard swatting at swarms attacking of bees. lol, I'm cracking up at the thought alone. I wonder what my neighbors think?

I'm being completely honest though. These bees are relentless. I'll swat a few and for everyone one I take out a two more join the fight. I cant even run out to get the mail without hearing them buzz by my head. I'm thinking about buying one of the bee suits. All in the name of sporting my Lipo-U.

Sprt

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This also opens up many possibilities for some cruel pranks.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You know what's even funnier ... Seeing me run around the front yard swatting at swarms attacking of bees. lol, I'm cracking up at the thought alone. I wonder what my neighbors think?

I'm being completely honest though. These bees are relentless. I'll swat a few and for everyone one I take out a two more join the fight. I cant even run out to get the mail without hearing them buzz by my head. I'm thinking about buying one of the bee suits. All in the name of sporting my Lipo-U.

Sprt
Thats how it works, doing extra cardio.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Bee stings potentiate fat loss! Let em land and take it for the gains!! ;)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I was stung today ... No joke! Damn Bee dive bombed me and stuck me right on the top of the left index finger. Bastard Bees man ...

Sprt :yawn:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks. I know how that is.

Once, my dog was getting attacked by wasps so I went out to get her inside and was dive bombed right on my noggin.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

I hate bees, wasps, or any other kind of bug than can pinch, bite, or sting me.

There is nothing more satisfactory than taking out a nest of paperwasps with the foaming spray.

Die! DIE!!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
lol ... ShakesAllDay! Nice handle!

Aside from your fetish of foam spray and stinging, biting, pinching creepy crawlers what makes you shake all day? lol!

:icon_lol:
Sprt

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..

I had a job a few years back processing Frac sand. Well, needless to say, watching flock tanks and washing sand is not a very in-depth procedure once the proper mixtures our applied so I had alot of time on the Plant by myself. Because it was out in the country, there were always lots of bugs. Almost everyday when it was time to go home, I'd have this like, battlefield of fallen insects around me for a 3-4 foot radius. For an entire summer I carried around a bottle of RAID in my pocket, I felt like Dirty Harry or some ****.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Actually it would be even more interesting to feed the bees Lipo-U and let the farmer make weight loss honey. "One bite and you lose!"

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
LOL..

I had a job a few years back processing Frac sand. Well, needless to say, watching flock tanks and washing sand is not a very in-depth procedure once the proper mixtures our applied so I had alot of time on the Plant by myself. Because it was out in the country, there were always lots of bugs. Almost everyday when it was time to go home, I'd have this like, battlefield of fallen insects around me for a 3-4 foot radius. For an entire summer I carried around a bottle of RAID in my pocket, I felt like Dirty Harry or some ****.
Frac sand? I work in the oil patch and wonder if you are referring to the sand we use to frac oil zones with.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frac sand? I work in the oil patch and wonder if you are referring to the sand we use to frac oil zones with.
Definitely am. We just had to take regular dirt and mainly made 20/40 or w/e. We also made finer grain stuff for cement.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I love me a good frac! Ever been around for an oil zone frac? 4000+ PSI shoves that sand in there nice. ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of when I used to work at a fish mongers, seagulls would chase me home after work :O