Amount of Capsaicin

gwilym

Awards
I am looking to stack Capsaicin with Lipoderm ODB in my next cut. I will be using the 0.1% concentration. How much do you need to cover your abs. Would it be the size of a pea, marble or bigger again?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If you just try it you'll find out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You will need alot more than a pea size. Basically I run a up and down trail across my whole stomach and obliques. 1 tube lasted 2 weeks and 2 times a day dosing.

I might be able to snap a pic if you would like.

gwilym

Awards
Yea a pic would be great. After researching a little more i'm thinking of using the cooking additive "purecap" which is capsaicin in veg oil. I was thinking of adding it to the lipoderm, but again does anyone have any idea how much to put in a bottle of lipoderm?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, good luck with the capsaicin. I tried that stuff on my abs and within about 10 mins. I was washing it off. I couldn't handle the burn.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Yea a pic would be great. After researching a little more i'm thinking of using the cooking additive "purecap" which is capsaicin in veg oil. I was thinking of adding it to the lipoderm, but again does anyone have any idea how much to put in a bottle of lipoderm?
veg oil would block absorption of the lipoderm, i wouldn't go that route. I applied generously, 2 lines on my lower abs and 1 on each luv handle.

gwilym

Awards
ok thanks, next question is how long do i leave it on for including the lipoderm ODB? does it all get abosorbed in a certain time and can you wash it off afer like 20 minutes or so, I dont want all my work clothes to get stained if im putting it on in the morning

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks, next question is how long do i leave it on for including the lipoderm ODB? does it all get abosorbed in a certain time and can you wash it off afer like 20 minutes or so, I dont want all my work clothes to get stained if im putting it on in the morning
You are def. making this to hard mate.

I took the pic last night and will post it when I get home today. You will need to leave it on until next application when you either shower or rub area with isopropyl alchohol to clean. It hasn't stained any of my clothes. If you are concerned wear an undershirt.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You are def. making this to hard mate.

I took the pic last night and will post it when I get home today. You will need to leave it on until next application when you either shower or rub area with isopropyl alchohol to clean. It hasn't stained any of my clothes. If you are concerned wear an undershirt.
Couple of days late but.. as promised the amount I use. This is a shot at night, I normally use a little less because I don't like to have a bonfire on my stomach at night. In the morning I put almost double.

Attachments

gwilym

Awards
Thanks mate, much appreciated. How are you finding the results?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate, much appreciated. How are you finding the results?
With consitent use and the Cap it works to really dry out my stomach... I have only used in 2 week blocks so we will see if I can run it longer. The pic was taken on the 24th and I started back up on the 21st. I will post up my end results. I think i have enough for a total of 3 weeks right now.