Perform Kinetics Review Spot!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Perform Kinetics Review Spot!!!

Post up your Perform Kinetics reviews here, guys! I'll be adding some up from our social media followers soon!

2. Here's some reviews so far of ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

By @modernathletichealth:

We were given the opportunity to be one of the very first sites to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor.

The product is advertised to be an all-in-one clinically dosed pre workout that gives users explosive energy, skin-splitting pumps, long lasting endurance, and mind bending focus. There's a funny story about the last two that I will share later in this piece.

But first, the basics. As you can see from the ingredient label and doses, this product is in fact adequately dosed and broken down into each matrix so you know exactly what you're getting for the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. I am a big fan of the inclusion of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) in the product, as research has shown synergy with the other pump ingredients in Perform Kinetics™. NAC is also a well known antioxidant and precursor to glutathione, which is very important when it comes to hard training athletes and muscle health. This product only gives about 1/3 of the daily amount one would need for glutathione boosting properties, but it is a solid and unique inclusion none the less and can replace a pre workout capsule if one is currently supplementing with additional NAC on a daily basis like I am. The pump I received from this product on several occasions did not disappoint and lasted about an hour and a half after the workout was over.

I also supplement with COP and taurine so I was happy to see the inclusion of a effective 2g dose of each in this product. COP is one of the most effective ingredients for myself when it comes endurance and work capacity. My time to fatigue is noticeably increases when I am using COP. From my experience, taurine also helps ease the "bad" energy from stimulants and keeps me nice and even, which is important when looking at the Synerstim Matrix in this product.

The Synerstim Matrix looks very strong, and it is. I am very stimulant tolerant, so this one full serving of this product treated me quite nicely for workouts lasting 1-1.5 hours. There was no headache or crash associated from the product. What I found to be very interesting and appealing was the focus and drive I got from this product. Usually after a workout, I am beat and ready to immediately go eat and refuel. It's not that my appetite was crushed from this product, but once I left the gym, I felt like I needed to accomplish something more! I decided to go impromptu Christmas shopping. This is the funny story I mentioned earlier. When I was walking through the crowded mall, I felt heightened focus and an extreme sense of purpose, like I was on a mission, weaving in and out of dazed and confused consumers dragging their feet from store front to store front; I felt like a running back weaving my way through defenders on the football field. One woman working in a bath and body store said hi to me when I walked in and said "it looks like you know exactly what you're looking for, but do you need help?" I actually had no idea what I was going to get in there and was just browsing, so obviously the focus factor of this product is quite intense in and out of the gym!

As for the flavor, Wildberry Fruit Punch. This was the biggest surprise for me, as it didn't taste much like that at all. To me, it tasted like tart apple juice. It was not at all sweet, in a good way. I didn't really pick up on any fruit punch, and only a little berry undertone. I enjoyed the taste, it just wasn't at all what I expected from the name. The product mixed very clean and easy. No clumping/grit or residue in my mixer bottle. The product was consumed 35 minutes before my workout and as mentioned, the pumps and energy/focus lasted an entire 1.5 hour workout, plus 1.5 hours of Christmas shopping.

I give the product a 5/5.

Pumps ✔️
    Energy ✔️
    Focus ✔️
    Endurance ✔️
    Taste and mixability ✔️

For a $32.99 price point, you will get 20 workouts at one scoop and 40 workouts at half a scoop. Considering the clinical dosages of the ingredients and their cost as stand alone supplements, this is definitely a very fair price.

By @Theguerillachemist: I was lucky enough to try out my good friend's (and biochem guy)new preworkout formula #performkintetics by @ATPnutrition. This is an extremely complete preworkout with clinical doses on every ingredient. Besides the 6g of citrulline malste(2:1), 2g of creatine and 1.5g of hydromax, the part that differentiates this from other pres is the cognitive blend of Alpha GPC, picamolin and huperzine A. You can definitely feel the extreme focus from this complex, and on top of that, it also contains TeaCrine, a caffeine derivative, and 2 forms of caffeine. Overall, I was really impressed with the zen-like focus and great pumps by this product. This is def not your run-of-the-mill, kitchen sink preworkout. Everything was properly dosed and put here for a purpose. I'm really excited for it to hit the market.

By @jorge___g:

Just killed my workout thanks to @ATPnutrition new pre workout. Had Chest and Shoulders today 4 workouts each group and a 5 mile run at 6:30 mins each mile to finish. I took 1 scoop of the pre workout about 15 mins before I hit chest and I feel now that I'm done I could do a whole another routine. I tried numerous pre workouts such as N.O explode and C4 and never felt the amount of focus and energy as this new pre workout. Way to kill it ATPNUTRITION as I found my new Pre workout. Look for this upcoming brand as it's the next big thing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hbspeed88 View Post
    Here's some reviews so far of ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

By @modernathletichealth:

We were given the opportunity to be one of the very first sites to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor.

The product is advertised to be an all-in-one clinically dosed pre workout that gives users explosive energy, skin-splitting pumps, long lasting endurance, and mind bending focus. There's a funny story about the last two that I will share later in this piece.

But first, the basics. As you can see from the ingredient label and doses, this product is in fact adequately dosed and broken down into each matrix so you know exactly what you're getting for the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. I am a big fan of the inclusion of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) in the product, as research has shown synergy with the other pump ingredients in Perform Kinetics™. NAC is also a well known antioxidant and precursor to glutathione, which is very important when it comes to hard training athletes and muscle health. This product only gives about 1/3 of the daily amount one would need for glutathione boosting properties, but it is a solid and unique inclusion none the less and can replace a pre workout capsule if one is currently supplementing with additional NAC on a daily basis like I am. The pump I received from this product on several occasions did not disappoint and lasted about an hour and a half after the workout was over.

I also supplement with COP and taurine so I was happy to see the inclusion of a effective 2g dose of each in this product. COP is one of the most effective ingredients for myself when it comes endurance and work capacity. My time to fatigue is noticeably increases when I am using COP. From my experience, taurine also helps ease the "bad" energy from stimulants and keeps me nice and even, which is important when looking at the Synerstim Matrix in this product.

The Synerstim Matrix looks very strong, and it is. I am very stimulant tolerant, so this one full serving of this product treated me quite nicely for workouts lasting 1-1.5 hours. There was no headache or crash associated from the product. What I found to be very interesting and appealing was the focus and drive I got from this product. Usually after a workout, I am beat and ready to immediately go eat and refuel. It's not that my appetite was crushed from this product, but once I left the gym, I felt like I needed to accomplish something more! I decided to go impromptu Christmas shopping. This is the funny story I mentioned earlier. When I was walking through the crowded mall, I felt heightened focus and an extreme sense of purpose, like I was on a mission, weaving in and out of dazed and confused consumers dragging their feet from store front to store front; I felt like a running back weaving my way through defenders on the football field. One woman working in a bath and body store said hi to me when I walked in and said "it looks like you know exactly what you're looking for, but do you need help?" I actually had no idea what I was going to get in there and was just browsing, so obviously the focus factor of this product is quite intense in and out of the gym!

As for the flavor, Wildberry Fruit Punch. This was the biggest surprise for me, as it didn't taste much like that at all. To me, it tasted like tart apple juice. It was not at all sweet, in a good way. I didn't really pick up on any fruit punch, and only a little berry undertone. I enjoyed the taste, it just wasn't at all what I expected from the name. The product mixed very clean and easy. No clumping/grit or residue in my mixer bottle. The product was consumed 35 minutes before my workout and as mentioned, the pumps and energy/focus lasted an entire 1.5 hour workout, plus 1.5 hours of Christmas shopping.

I give the product a 5/5.

Pumps ✔️
    Energy ✔️
    Focus ✔️
    Endurance ✔️
    Taste and mixability ✔️

For a $32.99 price point, you will get 20 workouts at one scoop and 40 workouts at half a scoop. Considering the clinical dosages of the ingredients and their cost as stand alone supplements, this is definitely a very fair price.

By @Theguerillachemist: I was lucky enough to try out my good friend's (and biochem guy)new preworkout formula #performkintetics by @ATPnutrition. This is an extremely complete preworkout with clinical doses on every ingredient. Besides the 6g of citrulline malste(2:1), 2g of creatine and 1.5g of hydromax, the part that differentiates this from other pres is the cognitive blend of Alpha GPC, picamolin and huperzine A. You can definitely feel the extreme focus from this complex, and on top of that, it also contains TeaCrine, a caffeine derivative, and 2 forms of caffeine. Overall, I was really impressed with the zen-like focus and great pumps by this product. This is def not your run-of-the-mill, kitchen sink preworkout. Everything was properly dosed and put here for a purpose. I'm really excited for it to hit the market.

By @jorge___g:

Just killed my workout thanks to @ATPnutrition new pre workout. Had Chest and Shoulders today 4 workouts each group and a 5 mile run at 6:30 mins each mile to finish. I took 1 scoop of the pre workout about 15 mins before I hit chest and I feel now that I'm done I could do a whole another routine. I tried numerous pre workouts such as N.O explode and C4 and never felt the amount of focus and energy as this new pre workout. Way to kill it ATPNUTRITION as I found my new Pre workout. Look for this upcoming brand as it's the next big thing.
    Good looking out! Thanks my man!

4. For those of you that are unfamiliar with The Guerrilla Chemist, he was recently picked up by Black Stone as their Chief Science Officer. Real good dude

5. Review by @ant9179:

So I finished my workout & I took the pre workout u sent, overall EVERYTHING was great as far as feeling, I did 1/2 scoop & felt great, had squats & bench today, did 315x8x5 today & bench 275x3x4 today, & some accessory work, **** was nuts Dude!

I still feel like I could keep going, I haven't had this much good focus from a pre in a long time & I've taken plenty of stuff out there over the years!
    •   

6. I opened my mailbox at home after my 2 hour drive back from my apartment at school, and saw my package from ATP Nutrition! Wasn't expecting it this quickly!
    Took a scoop before my chest/tris workout, and wow.
    The pump was out of this world. Very impressed. I was also sweating a lot. I also felt like I could just keep doing more and more exercises and the only reason I left was that it was time for dinner. Lol.
    I'm incredibly excited to see what else ATP has in store for the supplement industry!!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I opened my mailbox at home after my 2 hour drive back from my apartment at school, and saw my package from ATP Nutrition! Wasn't expecting it this quickly!
    Took a scoop before my chest/tris workout, and wow.
    The pump was out of this world. Very impressed. I was also sweating a lot. I also felt like I could just keep doing more and more exercises and the only reason I left was that it was time for dinner. Lol.
    I'm incredibly excited to see what else ATP has in store for the supplement industry!!
    We got it out quick for you guys!!! The best part about this pre is that we're getting the same consistent reports on every facet we targeted entirely! Keep us updated on how it's working for you!

8. Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  156.3 KB
    Just got mine today! Very fast. Thank you. I will be using this for the next week and then come back to post up a review
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  156.3 KB
    Just got mine today! Very fast. Thank you. I will be using this for the next week and then come back to post up a review
    Impatiently awaiting my man! Eager to hear your thoughts

10. Soooo... I've just decided to add in a prototype tub to anyone's order as a little holiday present.

There is a quick disclaimer here. It is a prototype due to the flavoring being off. We remade the batch with the perfected flavoring, which we sell. We're not going to even attempt to sell anything that is less than perfect. That being said, we can throw it away orrrrrrr give it away to our loyal customers! The formula is identical, they are full tubs, just a little bitter for our liking sales wise.

Everyone that purchases a tub gets a free prototype tub with it. No code, no nothing, just a little way of saying thanks for being you and to help our consumers along in their journey!

Buy 2 tubs.... what the hell, get 2 free 3... alright you get 3 prototype tubs as well. We can do this allll day BUT I think you guys get the picture

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

11. Well that's a no brainer. Off to website...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Soooo... I've just decided to add in a prototype tub to anyone's order as a little holiday present.

There is a quick disclaimer here. It is a prototype due to the flavoring being off. We remade the batch with the perfected flavoring, which we sell. We're not going to even attempt to sell anything that is less than perfect. That being said, we can throw it away orrrrrrr give it away to our loyal customers! The formula is identical, they are full tubs, just a little bitter for our liking sales wise.

Everyone that purchases a tub gets a free prototype tub with it. No code, no nothing, just a little way of saying thanks for being you and to help our consumers along in their journey!

Buy 2 tubs.... what the hell, get 2 free 3... alright you get 3 prototype tubs as well. We can do this allll day BUT I think you guys get the picture

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com
    Gaw dang deal from hades
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Subd for later
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

14. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Soooo... I've just decided to add in a prototype tub to anyone's order as a little holiday present.

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com
    How long is deal gonna last?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Forreal is this still good?
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Forreal is this still good?
    Until we run out! There was a drastic increase in orders after we put this up on our IG though, so it might be wise not to sleep on this. We also increased the amount of tubs. Now if you buy 1 you get 2 prototypes

17. Quote Originally Posted by ATP Nutrition View Post
    Until we run out! There was a drastic increase in orders after we put this up on our IG though, so it might be wise not to sleep on this. We also increased the amount of tubs. Now if you buy 1 you get 2 prototypes
    Oh jeez. I thought I was done buying for the holidays but I may have to scrounge up some cash for this.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

18. Is this deal possible if ordering from the uk? Solid looking product

19. Quote Originally Posted by regdabyenoh View Post
    Is this deal possible if ordering from the uk? Solid looking product
    Thanks for your interest brother! Unfortunately ATP is not quite set up for international sales just yet. You should email your favorite international retailer requesting that they carry Perform Kinetics!

20. Quote Originally Posted by regdabyenoh View Post
    Is this deal possible if ordering from the uk? Solid looking product
    Send us an email [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by hbspeed88 View Post
    Thanks for your interest brother! Unfortunately ATP is not quite set up for international sales just yet. You should email your favorite international retailer requesting that they carry Perform Kinetics!
    Will do cheers.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ATP Nutrition View Post
    Send us an email [email protected]
    Sent, Thanks.
  23. ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

I was given the opportunity to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor. Thank you ATP. I have been using this product for the last week.

Taste 3/5

I got the Wildberry Punch flavor. First of all let me say taste is a very individual thing, We all like different things. (I have been ridiculed for my fondness of women body builders -ie Sexy) I found this flavor to be a bit tart for my liking, it is not terrible and would not keep me from buying it. If you like Sour Patch Kids candy (I Don't) you might love it!!

Mixability 5/5

1 scoop with about 10oz of water in a shaker cup no problem, no grit, no floaties mixes completely in about 20 shakes.

Formula 5/5

Engery, Pump, Focus, Endurance all on point. The only thing I missed in this Pre was the tingles in my forehead and ears, but it lacked nothing in performance. I think the tingle thing for me is kind of like "I feel it, it must be working"

Workout Reaction 5/5

Up to this point there were (2) Pre-Workouts I loved, this will make number (3). My workouts were extremely good with this pre. I have my workouts down to about (1) hour no mater what body part. (2) days this week my normal (1) hour workout only took 45 minutes, I had a Great Pump and no crash anytime after. All aspect were positive.

Notes

Just a few random thoughts, I would like to see 30 rather than 20 servings per bottle. The bottle is tall and thin, however ATP was courteous enough to provide a long handled scoop...so kudos to them for this. They also have a Strawberry Kiwi flavor (which I would love to try) if the Wildberry is not up your alley.

Once again Thank you to the folks at ATP Nutrition = Aspire - Train - Perform

Name:  ATP.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  96.1 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

I was given the opportunity to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor. Thank you ATP. I have been using this product for the last week.

Taste 3/5

I got the Wildberry Punch flavor. First of all let me say taste is a very individual thing, We all like different things. (I have been ridiculed for my fondness of women body builders -ie Sexy) I found this flavor to be a bit tart for my liking, it is not terrible and would not keep me from buying it. If you like Sour Patch Kids candy (I Don't) you might love it!!

Mixability 5/5

1 scoop with about 10oz of water in a shaker cup no problem, no grit, no floaties mixes completely in about 20 shakes.

Formula 5/5

Engery, Pump, Focus, Endurance all on point. The only thing I missed in this Pre was the tingles in my forehead and ears, but it lacked nothing in performance. I think the tingle thing for me is kind of like "I feel it, it must be working"

Workout Reaction 5/5

Up to this point there were (2) Pre-Workouts I loved, this will make number (3). My workouts were extremely good with this pre. I have my workouts down to about (1) hour no mater what body part. (2) days this week my normal (1) hour workout only took 45 minutes, I had a Great Pump and no crash anytime after. All aspect were positive.

Notes

Just a few random thoughts, I would like to see 30 rather than 20 servings per bottle. The bottle is tall and thin, however ATP was courteous enough to provide a long handled scoop...so kudos to them for this. They also have a Strawberry Kiwi flavor (which I would love to try) if the Wildberry is not up your alley.

Once again Thank you to the folks at ATP Nutrition = Aspire - Train - Perform

Name:  ATP.JPG
Views: 240
Size:  96.1 KB
    Thrilled to see you enjoyed it! Thanks for the honest review and have a great New Year!

25. Perform Kinetics Review
    Taste:5/5
    For me this was perfect. I had the Wildberry flavor. It actually tastes more like a tart or sour cherry IMO. Loved it. Was worried such a strong tartness would irritate the stomach but no issues thus far.
    Profile: 5/5
    Awesome comprehensive formula. Love the addition of Theacrine. My first time using it. Very complete formula and solid dosages of the ingredients.
    Results:5/5
    Amazing focus and energy. I work night shifts. My first dose was taken at 3 p.m. After being awake for 19 hours. It was leg day. I killed it! Quick hard hitting energy that leveled off and kept me moving throughout the rest of my 32 hour day. Also helped with the anxiety I normally experience on my long days. Pumps were pretty sic as well. For me the stim and focus was top notch.
    Overall: 5/5 I haven't checked the pricing as this was a promo but this is a great all around pwo. Would definitely buy this again if the price is reasonable. Outstanding mood, focus, and energy. Great pumps. Very good first product from @ATP Nutrition. Thanks again for the opportunity to try this!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Motivate and Perform SAMPLE REVIEW
    By weakestlink in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:59 AM
  2. Primordial Performance PreMax Review
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 06:44 PM