Coming Soon...

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I cannot wait for the damn Mango and Green Apple!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I cannot wait for the damn Mango and Green Apple!!!!
    haha good one, and for your clever comment, I'll tell you that it is neither of those. But there will be two flavors
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    haha good one, and for your clever comment, I'll tell you that it is neither of those. But there will be two flavors
    Booo
    I will guess Blue Raz and Orange/Grape.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Booo
    I will guess Blue Raz and Orange/Grape.
    Can't giveaway any more secrets yet, but I do enjoy a good social media flavor guessing giveaway, so save you're good guesses
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  5. I'd settle for blueberry and key lime
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Can't giveaway any more secrets yet, but I do enjoy a good social media flavor guessing giveaway, so save you're good guesses

    i am in for that giveaway!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Banana melon!

    Why can't I ever see a banana flavored pre
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Because Fruit Flavors are not very high sellers on the market.. so it is hard for them especially banana is very hit or miss with many people.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Because Fruit Flavors are not very high sellers on the market.. so it is hard for them especially banana is very hit or miss with many people.
    Every flavor of pre is mostly fruity?
    Fruit punch
    orange
    grape
    berry
    pineapple
    green apple
    etc

    those are all the most common flavors Ive ever seen... come to think of it, I cant think of many NON fruit flavors for a pre?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Every flavor of pre is mostly fruity?
    Fruit punch
    orange
    grape
    berry
    pineapple
    green apple
    etc

    those are all the most common flavors Ive ever seen... come to think of it, I cant think of many NON fruit flavors for a pre?
    Let me ask you something
    how well do banana flavored products on the market sell?
    Most collect dust.

    that is why companies do not invest highly in them.

    Go read inventory sheets for companies that sell a lot of fruit flavors (especially protein powders) they are not high sellers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Let me ask you something how well do banana flavored products on the market sell? Most collect dust. that is why companies do not invest highly in them. Go read inventory sheets for companies that sell a lot of fruit flavors (especially protein powders) they are not high sellers.
    I'm not saying banana would sell.. Most people don't like it. You said fruit in general though this my comment.

    And protein powders I agree fruit flavors rarely do well. Pre's are fruity, pro's are sweet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Pro's Choc/Vanilla #1/2 seller on market then starwberry 3rd believe it or not, but that is dated way back to the old ages of only those 3 flavors.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Once in a while a powdered supp comes along in a good dessert flavour, Custard Cream Dpol was great.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  14. I'd love more cake ish or custard type flavors in any item. I like the sweets but I'd be willing to bet it's much harder to mask some of the ingredients in a pre without a good, strong, tart flavor. Also it'd be a problem having pb cookie dough flavored caffeine bombs ha. Od city
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'd love more cake ish or custard type flavors in any item. I like the sweets but I'd be willing to bet it's much harder to mask some of the ingredients in a pre without a good, strong, tart flavor. Also it'd be a problem having pb cookie dough flavored caffeine bombs ha. Od city
    Try raw bulk ingredients then you would understand why this is true.
    WPH for example and BCAA's are 2 of the worst.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Try raw bulk ingredients then you would understand why this is true.
    WPH for example and BCAA's are 2 of the worst.
    Raw BCAA's are nasty, had to throw in Mio. Made it easier to drink
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Well the new product will give your taste buds a nice break from these things lol.
    & give a lot of other supps a run fir their money in terms of flavouring. I am anxious for Bob's feedback upon release.

    His seal of approval carries some weight here
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Raw BCAA's are nasty, had to throw in Mio. Made it easier to drink
    WPH Is far worse.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    WPH Is far worse.
    berberine. Yikes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Hopefully we can get a profile release soon
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    Hopefully we can get a profile release soon
    Profile?

    We have more teasing first!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  22. i'm interested

  23. We apologize for the delay in information and release, but we promise we're close
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    We apologize for the delay in information and release, but we promise we're close
    We also promise this is worth your wait
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    We also promise this is worth your wait
    Nice, gives me more time to save money and I can't wait. Hopefully the intro price is really nice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 10:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 12:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in