What would you like to see Athletix make?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Or those of you following our facebook page you will see that today's post is asking our fans what you would like to see Athletix bring to the market.

Now I'm asking the AM community as well, what would you be interested in seeing from us at Athletix?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for input!

This Athletix section will be getting much more attention soon with new releases, very exciting stuff.

You can help us bring more if what you want to see by giving us suggestions, Athletix is stepping up ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formula for new product is finalized. On to the next stage, it will be here sooner rather than later

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Formula for new product is finalized. On to the next stage, it will be here sooner rather than later
Good news!

Are you ready AM?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Things are coming together AM!

Not much longer to guess what our new product may be!

Would still love feedback as to things you guys and gals would like to see from us in the future

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Things are coming together AM! Not much longer to guess what our new product may be! Would still love feedback as to things you guys and gals would like to see from us in the future
Bumping this post, details are soon to come!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
I'd like Athetix to make the most complete supplement to promote a healthy immune system, and with a great flavor (in case it's powdered)
It could have some of the following:
Astragalus
Echinacea
Elderberry
Olive Leaf
Rose Hips
Garlic
Beta-Glucan
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium
Probiotic
Prebiotic
Saw Palmetto
Cats Claw
Goldenseal
Ashwagandha
Wheat Grass
Glutamine
Colostrum
Bioflavonoids
Ginger
Milk Thistle
Quercetin
Bromelain
Glutathione
Green Tea
Chlorella
L-Lysine
Pau D' Arco
Marshmallow Root
Fenugreek

It shouldn't be a "greens food" with vegetables and fruits, but only ingredients targeted to help the immune system.
It could be called ImmuneNine, in case it has 9 ingredients.
It really sucks to workout so heavy and then get sick often... I think I lose a month or more of training every year because of diseases...

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm surprised this thread isn't full of requests for a new preworkout since you already have intra and post well covered.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I kicked off this thread before Athletix got big here lol

But now it's bumped so lets do it!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Another product I'd like is one with Soy Lecithin, with proper doses of PA (let's say 1.5g) and PS, with nice flavours.
As you know, SL is getting quite an appeal here and in other forums, but its natural flavour is not very good.
It could have other great ingredients that are not covered by Ergonine:
Beta-Alanine
Forskolin
ArA (in a quantity like in Komodo Vaskular that doesn't force us to cycle off)
Leucine
HMB-CA
KIC
ecdysteroids (maybe?)
Maybe some anti-estrogen or for test boost.

Some of them are quite expensive, but, with your direct approach to the customers, you could make it affordable, and, therefore, highly desired.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I've been trying to think of something I'd really like to see but it's hard since e9 has almost everything covered at least a little bit! I would like to see a good stim pre

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised this thread isn't full of requests for a new preworkout since you already have intra and post well covered.
I think PES is working on it, but not Athletix (though I'm not a Rep and not sure of it)

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I've been trying to think of something I'd really like to see but it's hard since e9 has almost everything covered at least a little bit! I would like to see a good stim pre
True. But I could think of some that E9 doesn't cover (check post above). SL and Beta-Alanine were the first ones that came to mind.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the BA would just be hard I think for a "daily one scoop" because most people won't want a full days worth all at once. I do like the idea of lower dose ara idea though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What we have planned will be loved.

No hints, but I will tease by saying one of them has at some point been guessed ;)

Love hearing what you guys want from us though, we're always playing with ideas

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Test booster, bringing back titanium. That's my guess

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We take all opinions into consideration :)

Glad to see everyone is excited for more to come as well as what E9 has provided so far.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the BA would just be hard I think for a "daily one scoop" because most people won't want a full days worth all at once. I do like the idea of lower dose ara idea though
Agreed. If it has BA at the full studied dose, it's better to have it in 2 scoops.
That also would be the case for SL, as it's been discussed that it's better to have some pre and some post.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. If it has BA at the full studied dose, it's better to have it in 2 scoops.
That also would be the case for SL, as it's been discussed that it's better to have some pre and some post.
It'd be cool to see a product with both of those dosed like that for pre and post with a good amino blend, alcar, maybe some carbs

macwad

Awards
  • Established
It'd be cool to see a product with both of those dosed like that for pre and post with a good amino blend, alcar, maybe some carbs
If with carbs, maybe Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, which is highly praised.
Would also add Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

So, we would have something like:
1 serving = 2 scoops
Each scoop (30g) has:
Soy Lecithin 15g (1.2g PA)
Beta-Alanine 1.6g
95% Forskolin 10 mg
ArA 1.5g supplying 150mg of ArA
Leucine 1.5g
HMB-CA 1g
KIC 500mg
HBCD 8g
Creatinol-O-Phosphate 500 mg
ALCAR 500mg

1 scoop pre, 1 scoop post.

How about that?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would be pricier than common carb products

But with our company model it could be very competitive

Keep the ideas coming guys!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Would be pricier than common carb products
But with our company model it could be very competitive
Keep the ideas coming guys!
Well, I wouldn't call it a carb product.
The carbs, actually, could be excluded, if there's a risk of people thinking that way.
The main ingredients, IMO, are SL, BA, ArA, Forskolin, Leucine, all (with the exception of BA, a lactic acid buffer) triggering increase in LBM through different pathways.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I think the Forskolin dose could go up to 25mg

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
I'd like Athetix to make the most complete supplement to promote a healthy immune system, and with a great flavor (in case it's powdered)
It shouldn't be a "greens food" with vegetables and fruits, but only ingredients targeted to help the immune system.
It really sucks to workout so heavy and then get sick often... I think I lose a month or more of training every year because of diseases...
Just read it has already been asked:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synthetic-supplements/199194-what-synthetic-supplements-11.html (from Post #210 and on).
Mr.Cooper69 even said that "An immune-system formula would be pretty hot. Many candidates come to mind, and they all play a different role in antioxidant cascades so co-administration would be perfect. Do it!"
This was in 2012... An no move was done...
Maybe this is the time!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just read it has already been asked: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synthetic-supplements/199194-what-synthetic-supplements-11.html (from Post #210 and on). Mr.Cooper69 even said that "An immune-system formula would be pretty hot. Many candidates come to mind, and they all play a different role in antioxidant cascades so co-administration would be perfect. Do it!" This was in 2012... An no move was done... Maybe this is the time!
Lol way to hunt down that post mr.cooper69

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think PA and Hydromax combo in whatever you do would be great. Perfect for the ara users, which is almost all of us lol. Throw in some hica and bam lol

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
It could have some of the following:
I've been reading a lot about ingredients that should improve immune health, as I've been sick very very often...
Learned a lot. And now I know what really has scientific data to back up any claims of efficacy. Most of those itens in my previous list, for example, has very poor studies, if any.

My new ImmunoNine would look like follows, with the ingredients ordered by efficacy:
Pelargonium sidoides (African Geranium, EPs 7630) - like in Umckan
Calf Thymus Extract
ImmunEnhancer™ AG [Arabinogalactan From Larch Tree (Larix Occidentalis)]
Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan Powder (From Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)
Probiotics
Prebiotic
Echinacea
Astragalus
Elderberry
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

Something like this has no parallel in the industry, I shall say.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Test booster, bringing back titanium. That's my guess
yeah i want to see a remake or new titanium profile to.

but other than that i would like to see a new Stimulant / Nootropic and focus product to go with Ergonine something novel that can replace DMAA or DMBA. and a Sleep aid / Cortisol

- Stimulants
- Sleep aid
- Strength Enahncer
- GDA / Fat loss

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad this thread is revived

Because big things are coming

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
With this company model I will buy whatever it is, even if it's the test booster I'll buy it and give to someone I think will benefit haha

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things are in development, all we can say as we want to put out something that lives up to Ergonine :)

macwad

Awards
  • Established
My new ImmunoNine would look like follows, with the ingredients ordered by efficacy:
Ops, forgot about Andrographis Paniculata.

ingredients ordered by efficacy:
Pelargonium sidoides (African Geranium, EPs 7630) - like in Umckan
Calf Thymus Extract
ImmunEnhancer™ AG [Arabinogalactan From Larch Tree (Larix Occidentalis)]
Andrographis Paniculata
Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan Powder (From Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)
Probiotics
Prebiotic
Echinacea
Astragalus
Elderberry
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its going to be a tough one trying to surpass ergonine. One product that carries a whole company lol its some quality stuff.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4th of July might be a bit rushed haha, but we will let everyone know when we have something to share :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Things are in development, all we can say as we want to put out something that lives up to Ergonine :)
how about a 2 month update...

no rush but how about an inside scoop on category it will be or something? tempted to read way far into the above liked comment.

inb4 wishful thinking/wait and see/patience is a virtue

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol good things come to those who wait ;)

Hints won't drop until what we are working on is perfected.
Then we will tease with hints while production rolls
Athletix
AmIRight?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
lol in after driven dropping a different line.

fair enough, would rather have a good product to wait on instead of buying 10 things that dont work.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
How about a GDA or bring back acute fx :( just ran out of my last bottle, when nutraplanet had a sale I picked up 24 small bottles. its been my preworkout of choice for like 16 months haha

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about a GDA or bring back acute fx :( just ran out of my last bottle, when nutraplanet had a sale I picked up 24 small bottles. its been my preworkout of choice for like 16 months haha
haha they had a killer deal