JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=2]
High_Volume_large.jpg

Athletix's NEW High Volume: An Advanced Pump & Performance Complex!
[/h][h=3]BIG. Bold. Beautiful.[/h]Finally, Athletix is bringing what the “customer in the know” has been asking for. A powerful stimulant free pre-workout with hefty ingredient amounts, an unchallengeable formula, and enough servings to last the above-average trainee at least 4 weeks. Yes…20 to 40 servings!

[h=3]5g L-Citrulline (That’s Equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate!)[/h]Today companies are still sneaking citrulline malate into their formulas hoping to fool the consumer. Citrulline malate is a cheap source of citrulline blended 1 part citrulline and 1 part malic acid.
1 gram of citrulline malate only yields about 560mg of pure citrulline, and costs around half the price of pure L-Citrulline.

Athletix cares about our consumers and wants them to finally experience an insane trifecta of pump, endurance, and vascularity. So we loaded 5g of real L-Citrulline into every serving.

[h=3]1000mg Agmatine Sulfate[/h]This dual acting pump ingredient is the hottest thing on the block for one simple reason….it works. The synergy provided in this formula with the citrulline, along with agmatine’s ability to induce pump through multiple mechanisms will undoubtedly have you turning the volume up.

[h=3]Micronized Glycerol Monostearate[/h]GMS brings a mechanism to pump and endurance that is independent of NO-based mechanisms seen in ingredients like L-Citrulline. If the NO-based mechanisms weren’t enough to already give you roadmap veins and pumps so big you can’t hold your phone to your ear, we wanted to take this formula up yet another notch.

Hyperhydration in elite endurance athletes has been well documented and proven effective. So much so that unfortunately, GMS is banned by the NCAA. But for everyone else in the world we can reap its benefits and enjoy the edge in the gym it gives!

Typical GMS on the market is made up of very large particles that have a lot of trouble dissolving and cause some difficulty in consumption. We use a special form of GMS that is micronized to maximize its mixability in the formula.

[h=3]Taurine, IP-6, and Plantago[/h]These final three ingredients are not going to give you anymore pump. Don’t worry, you are already beyond maxed out with the first three ingredients! These last three are here to help maximize the endurance benefits in the formula.

New research on taurine has been conducted to better understand how it works to increase performance and/or endurance. A recent study on elite soccer players found that 1.5mg/kg of Taurine had positive effects on the subjects’ cytokine response from intense training.

Inositol Hexaphosphate, or IP-6, is an inositol molecule bound with 6 phosphate groups. Phosphate loading is a trick that endurance athletes use behind the scenes to boost their times.

Usually this is done with a mineral phosphate like sodium phosphate. These mineral phosphates can upset the GI tract and are an old school way to go about phosphate loading. We used a smarter method…phosphates bound to an organic molecule like inositol.

Plantago Major L. was first released by Athletix in our product Titanium. The animal study performed on this extract showed significant results in terms of endurance through glycogen retention. The study also mentions Plantago may be useful to increase physical strength as well.

[h=3]Time to Turn Up The Volume!!![/h]
[HR][/HR]

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be completely up front! I WANT THIS!

This would also be a perfect stack for those taking X-gels :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be completely up front! I WANT THIS!

This would also be a perfect stack for those taking X-gels :)
I have been wanting to try the ingredient in x-gels for a long time now, I think I'm going to have to pick some up and stack it with High Volume, would be a sick combo for pumps!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's a nice formula! Loving the dosages and synergy with ingredients! Like Valdez said, perfect for X-Gels!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems some good bros in here had the same thoughts as me...toss some carnitine in and this will go great with ArA. ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems some good bros in here had the same thoughts as me...toss some carnitine in and this will go great with ArA. ;)
Thats what I've been doing, throwing some LCLT in my pre-workout combo of Acute FX and High Volume.

About to go kill it right now :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a product you want to try if you havn't yet.

I never want to do another workout without High Volume.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found scoop and a half to be sweet spot and try mixing it with enhance good night wicked stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found scoop and a half to be sweet spot and try mixing it with enhance good night wicked stuff.

Nice! High Volume stacks with almost anything.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! for this amazing product.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try stacking HV with 6 caps of Acute lol wait for the explosion BOOM!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried intradosing I have used 1.5 scoops of HV! I find that to be the spot for me. I am going to keep HV on hands all times. I got about 5 guys hooked already at my gym.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried intradosing I have used 1.5 scoops of HV! I find that to be the spot for me. I am going to keep HV on hands all times. I got about 5 guys hooked already at my gym.
You gotta try Intra! Or at least 1 scoop pre-workut and 1 scoop intra :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir Daddy you know I will!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume the one and only supplements to give you more than what you demand in a product!

Ingredients profile fully dosed to the max...

One of the best tasting pump products ever made....

Performance boost in the gym like no other none stim..... if your not using High Volume yet, your missing out.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to stack High Volume with some ARA.... but id like to know how much GMS there is in it?
Dont need an exact number, but should it be 3g or more?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want to stack High Volume with some ARA.... but id like to know how much GMS there is in it? Dont need an exact number, but should it be 3g or more?
As is is part of the proprietary blend we can't say exactly but from my own experience using HV alongside X-gels I would judge it was as effective at 2 scoops HV, and all the extra HV ingredients made the pump pretty intense