Titanium dosing ??

  1. Titanium dosing ??


    Started my Titanium dosing as part of my pct . Now would it make a difference to dose 1 cap 3 times a day or just all at once . I was thinking before bed bomb all three.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. I take one three times a day with food.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Started my Titanium dosing as part of my pct . Now would it make a difference to dose 1 cap 3 times a day or just all at once . I was thinking before bed bomb all three.
    As T-Bone said 1 cap, 3 times daily. It can be taken with or without food, but supplements normally absorb a bit better when taken with food.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Done ! I'm finally cracking open those 19.99 bottles I got on the initial release.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Done ! I'm finally cracking open those 19.99 bottles I got on the initial release.
    Let us know how it goes

    If you end up logging it I'd be down to follow!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. I see JD has already responded. Carry on, carry on. Oh and...

    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I see JD has already responded. Carry on, carry on. Oh and...

    I just had a request the other day to bring Athletix Girls back, it was a sick promo!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. ...Athletix girls promo FTW!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...Athletix girls promo FTW!
    That would be awesome!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Who wants to run high dose Titanium + Erase for free? :-)
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
  3. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
  4. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in