Athletix Sports Stacking Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. The only thing I take intra is water. And High Volume sometimes.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I will add...... Although I will get negged more than likely

    High Volume and Pure PF3

    I assume the PF3 helped me better absorb the components in High Volume and BOOM PUMP CITY!
    Looks like very expensive protein, but to be fair I've never tried it, plus havn't look into it enough. On that note, how you liking it?

    High Volume is just DA"BOMB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    The only thing I take intra is water. And High Volume sometimes.
    High Volume ALL THE TIME.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    High Volume ALL THE TIME.
    ALL DAY ER'R DAY
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  4. I always put 1 scoop of HV in whatever my intra is..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks like very expensive protein, but to be fair I've never tried it, plus havn't look into it enough. On that note, how you liking it?

    High Volume is just DA"BOMB.
    It is expensive, luckily I had the 2 tubs free for my log. I enjoyed it a lot, not quite sure on the exact way it works lol.

    I noticed better pump( possible gi health resulting in better uptake) recovery was def increased, my weight stayed the same for most part while eating horrible.

    Label claims 1 serving is equal to the bio-actives in 25 scoops of protein. IDk but I honestly I liked it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Label claims 1 serving is equal to the bio-actives in 25 scoops of protein. IDk but I honestly I liked it.
    That is impressive
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Just tried a mix of High Volume, Alphamine and ModernBCAA's, just for some energy because I'm feeling super tired lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Just tried a mix of High Volume, Alphamine and ModernBCAA's, just for some energy because I'm feeling super tired lol
    Send some to me. I'm at work and could use some help!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  9. Im telling you guys the most wicked combo I've ever done is high volume with PNI's Prodigy. It's crazy insane!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. I have a sample of Prodigy that I am going to try in a couple of weeks, after my Stimul8 is done.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Im telling you guys the most wicked combo I've ever done is high volume with PNI's Prodigy. It's crazy insane!
    I havn't tried anything yet that can beat Acute FX or Enhanced when it comes to combos with High Volume.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. My acute fx is about 36 hours away...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    My acute fx is about 36 hours away...
    When you picking that up?
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Promo Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:43 AM
  2. HP's Summer of Alpha with Athletix Sports Stack
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
  4. Athletix Sports Feedback Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in