Formula-X

  1. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,797
    Rep Power
    1790706
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Formula-X


    Any idea when it will be back?

  2. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,314
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    At this time I don't believe Athletix will be bringing this back. I will forward this thread and let them know people want to see this come back, it was a great product.

    Be sure to check out our new Titanium at Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/titanium-90-caps.html

    The new added ingredients make this much more effective than the last formula. Feedback has looked amazing, resports back in just 2 weeks people are seeing a big boost in libido, gym performance, better pumps/vascularity and leaning effects.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    2717708
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    At this time I don't believe Athletix will be bringing this back. I will forward this thread and let them know people want to see this come back, it was a great product.

    Be sure to check out our new Titanium at Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/titanium-90-caps.html

    The new added ingredients make this much more effective than the last formula. Feedback has looked amazing, resports back in just 2 weeks people are seeing a big boost in libido, gym performance, better pumps/vascularity and leaning effects.
    booooooooooooooo!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,314
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    booooooooooooooo!
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of people wanting to see Formula-X come back, maybe after Titanium, Acute FX and High Volume is released they will look into making a new Formula-X. Will see if I can get an update.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,797
    Rep Power
    1790706
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of people wanting to see Formula-X come back, maybe after Titanium, Acute FX and High Volume is released they will look into making a new Formula-X. Will see if I can get an update.
    That's because Formula-X is a great product.
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,314
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I found out Division 1 may be coming back.

    I would be on the look out for High Volume tho....
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    668607
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    35.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I found out Division 1 may be coming back.I would be on the look out for High Volume tho....
    You guys will definitely like High Volume and just like the last two products we will have a killer sale on it at Nutraplanet. JD is also right that Division 1 will be coming bak outrest assured!
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  8. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62820
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    You guys will definitely like High Volume and just like the last two products we will have a killer sale on it at Nutraplanet. JD is also right that Division 1 will be coming bak outrest assured!
    Any idea when Division 1 will be back? I've only got a couple of weeks left of my last bottle!
  9. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,314
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Any idea when Division 1 will be back? I've only got a couple of weeks left of my last bottle!
    Don't believe it will be this month.


    But even better news, High Volume will be at Nutraplanet this week
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,562
    Rep Power
    2717708
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Don't believe it will be this month.

    But even better news, High Volume will be at Nutraplanet this week
    Well?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,314
    Rep Power
    3574588
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Well?
    Should be at Nutra sometime this week, it's already shipped
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALtering Anabolic PW Formula from Customizer
    By boffo234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:10 PM
  2. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM
  3. Need a formula for figuring BMR w/bodyfat included
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:25 PM
  4. Custom ph Formula
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 06:05 PM
  5. Idea for custom formula
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in