Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks for the updates JD!
    More and more reviews are popping up. Acute FX is really something else, not just for performance in the gym, but getting the best of both worlds with caps or powder? The next Generation Pre-Workout System no doubt!

    Only $16.64 at the planet ! Sick sale price- http://www.****************/product/a...-capsules.html
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Yeah i got 3 guys hooked at my local gym on acute! I had to cut the dose in half for first few days. Had me like a jack rabbit in the gym.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Nice
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah i got 3 guys hooked at my local gym on acute! I had to cut the dose in half for first few days. Had me like a jack rabbit in the gym.
    Haha yea I got a buddy that keeps asking me every few weeks or so what preworkout he should be trying next. Acute FX will be up for him next... perhaps he'll be an Athletix supporter for life afterwards
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  5. Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know this is a video for Acute FX but...

    Titanium + This Vid = libido functioning at maximum capacity.

    LOL.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I know this is a video for Acute FX but...

    Titanium + This Vid = libido functioning at maximum capacity.

    LOL.
    ahaha YES!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Damn I missed the sale. I just got paid and was planning on tryin it out.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Damn I missed the sale. I just got paid and was planning on tryin it out.
    They still have a deal on at Nutra you can buy 2x at only $17.49 each
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    They still have a deal on at Nutra you can buy 2x at only $17.49 each
    Thanks J. I might see if one of my buddies wants to go in on it. But I dont think I'll spend the 36$ for two by myself. Specially since this would be my first time trying it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Hello judgementday i want stack acute fx with ephdrine hcl(kaizen)20mg is it possible? the acute in the uk(***********)contain yohimbe? because i want make ECY stack

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nabil38 View Post
    Hello judgementday i want stack acute fx with ephdrine hcl(kaizen)20mg is it possible? the acute in the uk(***********)contain yohimbe? because i want make ECY stack
    Yes it contains yohimbe. I don't believe I can recommend stacking it with Ephedrine, but it would be the same as the ECY stack, enough peope like running that stack.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Core Nutritionals Representative
  14. Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  17. Awesome video!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Bump for the awesome reviews on Acute FX
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:42 PM
  2. N2KTS Kick Ass Pre-Workout Review
    By BrentH560 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  3. N2KTS Pre-Workout Review
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
  4. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in