Athletix Sports "NEW" Non-Stim Pre-Workout Reviews, "HIGH VOLUME" - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports "NEW" Non-Stim Pre-Workout Reviews, "HIGH VOLUME"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We will be posting all the reviews on our NEW Non-Stim Pre-Workout HIGH VOLUME in this thread. More to come!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only 2 reviews up but I gotta bump this because the feedback in both are just amazing.

Athletix is coming back full force

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP! More reviews popping up!

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Where?
    First post bud lol

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP! More and more!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP!

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been seeing a lot more reviews all good to which is what I like to hear!

Reputation Reputation

Release date ?
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Release date ?
    No release date, but shouldn't be too far away.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

bump

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

All I know is I took some Titanium today and couldn't stop lifting. I wanted to bend every girl there over and well rest is history!

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All I know is I took some Titanium today and couldn't stop lifting. I wanted to bend every girl there over and well rest is history!
    Hopefully mine doesn't come today because I'm at work and my wife is off. I don't want to have to explain to her what it is and what it does lol...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

:O don't let Miss Packers see that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Hopefully mine doesn't come today because I'm at work and my wife is off. I don't want to have to explain to her what it is and what it does lol...
    I have no problem telling my gf I have a gift for her LOL

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Haha that's what's up DJ!! JD I can't help it man that ****z works quickly!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

bump!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So instant results?
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah for me it had to be I haven't been taking anything different til that day of taking Titanium. I kept going and going.

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dustin sent me some...it tasted amazing and gave some sick pumps. I think it was watermelon
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Dustin sent me some...it tasted amazing and gave some sick pumps. I think it was watermelon
    Nice!

Great to hear, I think Athletix has really done something amazing with High Volume based on the feedback, pumps and endurance all the way!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Bump for release date and ingredient profile.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Acute FX is out http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html Only $17.71!

High Volume should be out by the end of June I'm thinking, but Acute FX sale will be done by than.

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Now that's new lol To capsule or to powder that is the question!! !

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

The best go to pre-workout on the planet! Not in a rush and would like to enjoy a tasty pre-workout, or if it's one of those days where you have to, get to the gym ASAP, all you have to take back is some caps real quick Acute FX is not only an amazing pre-workout for results(shown by reviews), but is one of the most versatile pre-workouts on the market today!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    BUMP! More reviews popping up!
    Got my reviews posted!!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great bunch of reviews here, High Volume should be hitting Nutraplanet soon enough, from what I hear they will be increasing the amount of one of the main ingredients that everyone seems to be loving in the samples

So when High Volume hits Nutra it's going to be even better

Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great bunch of reviews here, High Volume should be hitting Nutraplanet soon enough, from what I hear they will be increasing the amount of one of the main ingredients that everyone seems to be loving in the samples

So when High Volume hits Nutra it's going to be even better
    That sounds fantastic!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

High volume!!!! That's music to my ears!!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

High volume!!!! That's music to my ears!!
    I know you will be getting the Titanium, Acute FX, High Volume stack on

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Hmm seems to bring back memories of a wicked stack I did when I was just a young newbie to the boards!

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hmm seems to bring back memories of a wicked stack I did when I was just a young newbie to the boards!
    It's the new and improved athletix stack

Any chance High Volume will hit soon? Really looking forward to the ingredient profile and picking some up.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Any chance High Volume will hit soon? Really looking forward to the ingredient profile and picking some up.
    I have a feeling it may be closer to release than we think! Here's hoping! Can't wait to use it after my 12 hour shifts. Get in a kick ass workout and not worry about jeopardized sleep!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I have a feeling it may be closer to release than we think! Here's hoping! Can't wait to use it after my 12 hour shifts. Get in a kick ass workout and not worry about jeopardized sleep!

High Volume will be at Nutraplanet this week or next, could be any day at this point

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Aware me of non stim pre workouts.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 03:17 AM
  3. non stim pre workout
    By Chub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 29