Athletix Sports Daily MMA News

Page 12 of 111 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Wasn't he busted for coke...or driving on coke? Might have been just a rumor
    I couldn't say for certain, but it was reported as a mental breakdown as a result of losing the belt, losing the trust of his trainer who he believed was stealing from him, along with a blow to his faith in conjunction (as his trainer I believe was like a spiritual mentor to Rampage), so all of it happening at once was what they say was the source of his mental breakdown. When Rampage was taken to jail, I don't believe he tested positive for cocain, otherwise, I don't think Dana would have bailed him out so quickly.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    dude is a beast, I've kicked a banana tree about 3 times in my whole life, the pain was incredible, it's worse then going shin to shin.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

wow!

That dude has got to have a lot of dead nervs in his shins.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    dude is a beast, I've kicked a banana tree about 3 times in my whole life, the pain was incredible, it's worse then going shin to shin.
    That bad, wow, that doesn't sound fun.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pat Barry on His New Hair, Reality Shows, Grappling Skills and Alistair Overeem

NSCA - CSCS
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Facebook Draw! Make a comment in the Facebook post and follow the instructions to be entered into the draw for a chance to WIN Athletix Sports NEW product. If we get over 150 entered in we will draw 2 names! Winner will be picked Feb 1st"

^
    If anyone is interested in our new upcoming one of a kind anti-estrogen, be sure to enter the draw!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Facebook Draw! Make a comment in the Facebook post and follow the instructions to be entered into the draw for a chance to WIN Athletix Sports NEW product. If we get over 150 entered in we will draw 2 names! Winner will be picked Feb 1st"

^
    If anyone is interested in our new upcoming one of a kind anti-estrogen, be sure to enter the draw!
    AWESOME
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I think that dude has no fnnn pain sensors or takes a lot of hits of coke before he does that. Just watching makes me get into the fetal position. Volc I didn't even know Rampage got busted wth is going on in MMA!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I think that dude has no fnnn pain sensors or takes a lot of hits of coke before he does that. Just watching makes me get into the fetal position. Volc I didn't even know Rampage got busted wth is going on in MMA!
    Oh don't worry about that, the Rampage incident happened like 5 years ago or something.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that was low key. I think I found out about his arrest only in the last year. Just wreckless driving or speeding...not like he punched a cop. Though if he did and I was the cop (assuming I'm conscious) I'd tell him, I'm gonna let this go just for bragging rights
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that was low key. I think I found out about his arrest only in the last year. Just wreckless driving or speeding...not like he punched a cop. Though if he did and I was the cop (assuming I'm conscious) I'd tell him, I'm gonna let this go just for bragging rights
    He did run into a car driven by a pregnant women.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Brock Lesnar Vs. Alistair Overeem Fight Video And Behind The Scenes Footage On Latest

Brock Lesnar Vs. Alistair Overeem Fight Video And Behind The Scenes Footage On Latest 'The Reem' Episode
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/20...ind-the-scenes
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

He did run into a car driven by a pregnant women.
    Ouch....lol I stand corrected
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC 142: Aldo, Palhares, Belfort (Gracie Breakdown)

NSCA - CSCS
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Brock Lesnar Vs. Alistair Overeem Fight Video And Behind The Scenes Footage On Latest 'The Reem' Episode
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/20...ind-the-scenes
    Sweet I got something to watch tonight

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

This is a few years old but ....damn Cyborgs a strong guy
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, Tito ain't light, especially when he's not even at fighting weight.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Guillard: Jim Miller and I are the best fighters in the division

UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard might be built like Superman, but just like his comic book counterpart, his Lex Luthors have quickly discovered his kryptonite. Despite owning the explosive game required to compete with the sport’s elite, Guillard’s biggest weakness has been exposed for the entire universe to see and scrutinize.

When you have 42 professional bouts under your belt, 10 defeats on your record isn’t that big of a deal. However, following his rear-naked choke loss to Jim Miller, nine of Guillard’s defeats have now come by way of submission.

“I don’t regret anything I did [against Miller],” Guillard expressed at the post-fight press conference. “I think I went in and implemented my game. I fought one of the best guys in this division and I think I sent a message to a lot of guys.

“But I also understand now everyone’s going to want to take my back. Two fights in a row, two good guys took my back.”

In his last outing in October, Joe Lauzon forced Guillard to submit to a RNC in merely 47 seconds. It was believed if Guillard would have been able to uphold his 4-to-1 favorite status, he would have been next in line for a shot at the throne.

Despite his latest setback, “The Young Assassin” is still overflowing with confidence.

“At the end of the day, Jim Miller and I both – you guys make sure you get this right – Jim Miller and I are the two best guys in this division,” the 28-year-old expressed. “Guys don’t want to fight us. Guys aren’t lining up to fight Jim and me.

“Be patient with me and I’ll submit someone.”

Okay, but you have posted two straight 1stRound losses in the UFC’s deepest division. So the clock is ticking.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Who says that after someone loses and not even to the champ or even a number one contender?
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Thinks Alistair Overeem Is Not Big Enough To Beat Junior Dos

Yesterday we saw Bas Rutten say that Alistair Overeem would lose to Junior dos Santos because of having a "glass jaw" and now today we can add Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira to those picking dos Santos. This time not due to being "chinny" but because he isn't big enough.
    Via Tatame:
    Junior dos Santos will defend his title against Alistair Overeem in the middle of the year. What are your thoughts about that?
    Cigano wins via knockout, I'm sure of that. He's a lot faster, knows how to move, he won't get that knee, and he's much more complete and has much more stamina, and that'll make a great difference. Overeem has never defeated someone as big as Cigano.
    How do you see Overeem's evolution since Pride, where he fought names like Shogun, Arona and your brother, Rogerio?
    Alistair Overeem is a lot bigger, stronger, more explosive, but not big enough to beat Junior dos Santos.
    So now the 6'5" 260+ pound Overeem is too small for the shorter and lighter Junior dos Santos?
    Interesting.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Josh Neer talks win over Duane Ludwig, training with the Diaz Brothers

One of the most underrated finishers in MMA is Josh Neer, a fan-favorite amongst the hardcore group of enthusiasts who picked up a win this past Friday night at UFC on FX: Guillard vs. Miller after choking out Duane Ludwig in the opening round of their bout. The submission was the twelfth of the 33-10-1 Neer’s career. It was also the 29th time he’d finished a foe including his last nine wins.

Neer’s propensity for putting opponents away stems from his forward-first approach to fighting, an attitude kicked into high gear based on a sense of urgency after suffering a cut in the early stages of his match-up with Ludwig.

“I knew when I was on top and I’d seen the blood start to trickle down, I didn’t know how bad my cut was and I was just like, ‘Oh, I’ve gotta finish this quick,’ so he kind of scrambled, I saw his neck and just jumped to the Guillotine,” Neer explained to UFC cameras shortly after the win. “He’s definitely the hardest puncher I’ve ever fought.”

The 28-year old, currently on a six-fight winning streak, also provided a little insight on having spent some time with similarly-programmed fighters Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz while preparing for the bout

NSCA - CSCS
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC on FX: Pat Barry Post-Fight Interview

NSCA - CSCS
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC on FX: Miller Pos-fight Interview

NSCA - CSCS
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Mirko Filipovic returns to kickboxing for final fight against Ray Sefo

37-year old PRIDE icon Mirko Filipovic may be done with Mixed Martial Arts but it appears he’s still got a little fight left in him.According to Ray Sefo via Twitter, who is a decorated striker in his own right, the two are set to collide in Croatia on March 10 as part of a kickboxing event in Filipovic’s proverbial backyard. The show will be promoted by a Croatian television network called Fight Channel Promotions and it is believed “Cro Cop” will call it quit for goods after the bout regardless of result.

Though neither man has actively competed in the sport for years both have experienced a high level of success in the past including numerous wins under the K-1/ISKA banners. Filipovic’s last kickboxing match came in 2003 and capped off a four-fight winning streak including victories over Mark Hunt, Bob Sapp, and Remy Bojansky. Comparably, Sefo didn’t take to the ring in 2011 but had a handful of appearances in years prior including three wins in his last four fights.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Chael Sonnen Talks God And Michael Bisping

Chael Sonnen is a hard man to define, that's the basis of a brilliant piece by Ben Fowlkes at MMA Fighting. Fowlkes talks about Sonnen's more humble attitude in his earlier fighting days and the transition into the brash title contender always quick with a witty line and how difficult it is to pin down the "real Chael Sonnen."

In the piece, Chael is asked if it would upset him to be remembered for his interviews more than his in-cage accomplishments and gives an answer that warms my heart:

"That would be a compliment," he said. "I wouldn't feel bad about that. ..You know, these guys want to talk about God. 'Oh, I want to thank God. I want to thank God.' Listen, I'm a God-fearing man, go to church every Sunday and have since I was a boy. But if I ever found out that God cared one way or another about a borderline illegal fist-fight on Saturday night, I would be so greatly disappointed that it would make rethink my entire belief system."

He also talks about his opponent Saturday night at UFC on Fox 2, Michael Bisping:

"He certainly hasn't beaten anybody that's any good, rankings-wise," said Sonnen. "But Bisping, you can't take from him, because he wins. Regardless of the opponent, which he doesn't have a lot of say in, he gets his hand raised. That's undeniable. ...I'm not a naysayer on Bisping. I'm a supporter, and if he got a shot [at the title], I'd tune in to watch."

There are some people already upset that this sort of dream match-up of trash talkers isn't really delivering the expected level of vitriol. But, given how restrained Chael was for his last fight against Brian Stann, maybe this is the real Chael Sonnen. And maybe he really, truly does believe that Anderson Silva "sucks."
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Melvin Guillard: “I really feel in my heart the Lauzon fight was a fluke.”

This past Friday night fans saw a new Melvin Guillard take to the Octagon against Jim Miller. While the end result of their headlining bout at UFC on FX 1 may have been all too familiar a sight, prior to the submission loss Guillard maintained his composure in the cage rather than constantly charge at his opponent. And, according to “The Young Assassin”, he also felt much more comfortable with defending submissions on the ground even though he was unable to stop Miller’s widely respected grappling attack in the end.
    Guillard spoke about his loss at the post-event press conference where he discussed the fight’s finish and gave full credit to Miller for living up to his reputation on the mat.

“I’ve been working on my back escapes, and it’s crazy, but I knew exactly what to do to get him off my back but when he grabbed me, he had it tight and at that point I couldn’t do anything,” said Guillard of Miller’s Rear-Naked Choke.
    “A lot of people criticize my ground game I’m not gonna sit here and think that I have the best ground game because obviously I don’t. I’ve lost fights on submissions,” the 28-year old continued before saying the defeat didn’t rub him the wrong way like his previous stumble did. “But to lose to a guy like Jim, I wasn’t emotional about this loss like I was about the (Joe) Lauzon fight because I really feel in my heart the Lauzon fight was a fluke. I had Jim hurt and I wanted to be patient and I backed off when I could’ve probably swarmed him. It could’ve been a different result. But I don’t regret anything I did tonight. I think I went in and executed my game. I fought one of the best guys in this division and I think I sent a message to a lot of guys.”

Footage of Guillard breaking down emotionally backstage after his submission loss to Lauzon was featured in a Dana White vlog chronicling UFC 136 where the match-up took place. Lauzon dropped Guillard, the vastly superior striker, in the opening moments of their bout and sunk in a RNC for the victory.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC on FX: Post-Fight Press Conference

NSCA - CSCS
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pat Barry: “My ground game is not as garbage as the world thinks.”

At UFC on FX 1, Pat Barry showed that his ground game is coming along as he continues to develop in the sport of MMA. In four career losses, Barry has submitted three times and has looked generally uncomfortable every time the fight had hit the floor. This past Friday against Christian Morecraft, Barry found himself on the ground once again, but this time he was able to survive.
    “Christian Morecraft fell on top of me, and Christian Morecraft went for submissions, but if you can become accustomed to having Cole Konrad trying to pull your arm off or Brock Lesnar trying to squeeze your head off, then you tend to stay a little bit more calm and relaxed, whereas before, as soon as you grabbed my forearm, I just started tapping everything,” stated Barry at the post-fight press conference. “I’ve definitely grown. My ground game is not as garbage as the world thinks.” He continued by saying, “I actually had a Guillotine for about three seconds.”

Barry stated that “repetition” had led him to becoming more comfortable on the ground. “It’s just repetition. You slowly start to understand that just because you’re on the bottom, doesn’t mean it’s over. You don’t have to panic. Just stay calm and collected. It’s like getting jabbed 1,000 times, eventually you won’t blink your eyes anymore.”
    When asked if he was possibly happy that the fight went to the mat so he could prove that his ground game is coming along, Barry immediately responded with, “No. That was bad. I stayed more composed and did what I had to do but personally, I don’t want to fall to the ground ever. That is no secret.”

Barry managed to escape multiple submissions attempts from Morecraft, including an armbar that looked like it would have “HD” suffering another submission loss. When he was able to get the fight back on the feet, Barry showed off the skill that brought him to the dance: his technical striking and one punch power, clipping Morecraft with a left hook and then putting him out cold with a series of punches on his fallen victim.

While the knockout win felt good, Barry made a deal with himself that, “I was not going to cut my hair until I submit somebody in the octagon, which probably means that I’m going to have a Clay Guida in a little while. But that’s what I said. That’s the plan for now.” Barry then joked, “Someone actually wrote, ‘Snooki got taller’ after the weigh-ins. I wanted to be mad but I couldn’t.”
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Who says that after someone loses and not even to the champ or even a number one contender?
    They're some of the best LWs ....but definitely not THE best.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

They're some of the best LWs ....but definitely not THE best.
    I agree Jim Miller is at the top of his division, a loss to Ben Henderson is nothing to shake a stick at, but Guillard is coming off two straight losses and his last by a middle of the pack fighter, Joe Lauzon, so to call himself the best at this point was a bit too arrogant and/or delusional.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So lets here some predictions, here are mine.

I say,
    Evans wins via K.O in R2
    Sonnen Wins via ref stoppage in R3
    Maia Wins via submission in R1

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I say,
    Evans wins via K.O in R2
    Evans Rd 2 TKO
    Sonnen by decision
    Maia by decision
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dana White: GSP Hates Nick Diaz, Will Be Ready to Fight Him by Summer

Nick Diaz will fight Carlos Condit for the UFC interim welterweight championship on February 4. But what happens to the interim champ after that? UFC President Dana White says he expects the interim champion to fight the reigning champion sooner rather than later.

After UFC on FX 1 on Friday night, White told Ariel Helwani that St. Pierre is in better shape following surgery to repair a torn ACL than doctors expected, and that St. Pierre is already working out and getting himself prepared for a welterweight title unification fight in the summer. That's a more optimistic timeline than previously reported: St. Pierre had indicated he didn't think he'd be able to return to the Octagon until the fall.

"GSP's rehab could not be going better," White said. "He was texting me pictures of him kicking, doing everything. ... I think he's going to be back sooner than doctors anticipated."

So it sounds like the Condit-Diaz winner will take on St. Pierre next, rather than defend the interim title while St. Pierre continues to ehabilitate. And while St. Pierre has no control over which man he fights next, White said St. Pierre is hoping it's Diaz.

"He says, 'I am praying every night when I go to bed that Nick Diaz wins this fight,'" White said. "I have never seen Georges St. Pierre hate somebody. He hates Nick Diaz. I've never seen him so motivated to fight somebody and to beat somebody like Nick Diaz."
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dana White Guarantees Anderson Silva Will Fight Chael Sonnen in the Summer

UFC president Dana White has guaranteed that will lock horns with Chael Sonnen in the summer, providing the latter wins his match with British fighter Michael “The Count” Bisping.

“I 100 percent guarantee you, if Chael Sonnen wins this fight, Anderson Silva will fight Sonnen this summer,” White told ESPN.

That match is scheduled to take place at UFC on Fox 2 later this month, with the winner assured first refusal at the middleweight title and “The Spider.”

Sonnen’s original opponent for that co-main event, Mark Munoz, was pulled from the bout due to an injury suffered whilst training.

With that said, the ex-realtor has all but given up hope of a projected rematch with the 185-pound kingpin and told MMA Junkie in as many words.

“I can guarantee you – Anderson Silva and I will never cross paths again,” Sonnen said. “I know Anderson's not going to fight. The folks at the UFC know he's not going to fight. I'm all for promoting and marketing and all that good stuff. I don't want to throw water on a perfectly hot flame, but Anderson Silva's not going to fight anybody.” “I can tell you that behind the scenes, they tried to put me and Anderson together four times, and four times he said no,” he said. […] “Anderson Silva is not going to fight me. I don't believe he's going to fight Bisping. I don't believe he's going to fight again. That's my personal opinion.”“

He even said no to (UFC executive) Lorenzo Fertitta's face. Face-to-face, not over the phone – Lorenzo brought him out, sat him down, and said, 'This is the fight we want.' And Anderson said no.”

Silva (31-4 MMA, 14-0 UFC), who has successfully defended his middleweight title a record nine times, has been out of action for more than five months following a shoulder injury sustained prior to his winning bout against Yushin Okami at UFC 134.

So if Uncle Chael can thwart Bisping’s own ambitions of vying for the title and as long as Silva is fully recuperated, the fight as White intimated, is a dead cert, with the destination being Brazil.

Conversely, it’s not a surefire bet that Sonnen (26-11-1 MMA, 5-4 UFC) will win and if that transpires the possibility of the title bout taking place in front of Bisping’s countrymen could be an option for the Zuffa-based hierarchy—from a financial perspective that is.

Even though Bisping (22-3 MMA, 12-3 UFC) is the most famous and lucrative mixed martial artist to have emerged from the shores of Britain and to boot with a large fan base, White was adamant that the fight will happen in Brazil.

“The answer, hands down, is Brazil," White said on UFC on Fuel when asked if the UK or Brazil would be the ideal destination. "You could do an 80,000-seater soccer stadium down there.

“50 million people will watch live on television... remember all the stuff I used to say about Canada? Brazil wins. Brazil is the new Mecca of martial arts,” White said.

UFC on Fox 2 is set for Jan. 28, 2012, at the United Center in Chicago, Ill.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

That would be a sick fight to see again, but I'd like to see Sonnen vs Jones as well...

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I say,
    Evans wins via K.O in R2
    Evan Rd 1 tko
    Sonner Rd 2 sub
    Weidman UD (this one is a long shot but I gots a feelin)
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

'King Mo' Lawal camp narrows list to one culprit in positive steroid test

A list describing the supplements and medications that light heavyweight Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal used prior to his appearance at "Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Jardine" points to a single product as the cause of his positive steroid test.

In a letter sent this past Saturday to the Nevada attorney general's office, Lawal's rep, Mike Kogan, stated that an over-the-counter testosterone supplement, S-Mass Lean Gainer, contains a chemical precursor to Drostanolone.

That's the steroid that recently landed the fighter in hot water.

"Ultimately an athlete is responsible for what he/she puts in their body, and Mr. Lawal's intent is not to shift blame or find an excuse," stated the letter, of which MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) obtained a copy. "His intent was to figure out for himself what may have caused this positive test so that he can make proper adjustments to his supplement list and avoid this nightmare in the future."

The letter states Lawal used the supplement on three separate occasions over a period of 20 months to combat pain and instability in his knee following multiple knee injuries. Upon discovering a third torn ACL, he discontinued its use but did not withdraw from the fight.

In a previous interview, Lawal admitted he did not disclose his use of the supplement on pre-fight medical paperwork that required him to note the supplements and medications he had taken three months prior to the fight. Medications he took included Dexamethasone, an anti-inflammatory steroid administered once by a doctor Lawal saw prior to the fight; Orthovisc, a treatment for osteoarthritis used to lubricate the knee joint; and Lidocaine, a numbing agent.

However, he steadfastly denies knowingly using performance-enhancing drugs.

"Before the fight, for the most part, they ask – I just don't put anything," he said. "The [Orthovisc] – I didn't think anything of it.

"This is my mistake not putting anything down, but I didn't think anything of like my Dimetapp (over-the-counter cold and allergy medicine) and amino acids and stuff. It's just general stuff. I should have, I guess. I'm still shocked from all this."

The supplement's maker, Steel Body Productions, claims on its website that S-Mass Lean Gainer is "the most powerful designer anabolic ever created and is probably the least expensive on the market."

The letter notes Lawal's "impeccable record" of testing clean in his career as an amateur wrestler and fighter, and his advocacy for Olympic-level drug testing in MMA.

Yet during an interview today with MMAFighting.com, Kogan said he won't file an appeal of Lawal's positive test with the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which issued a temporary administrative suspension and sent a formal complaint to the Nevada attorney general's office after Lawal was flagged for Drostanolone.

"For his peace of mind, Mr.Lawal is satisfied with the research that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt, that [he] did not intentionally take banned substance, and had no intend to self-administer any banned substances," the letter states.

As Kogan previously noted, Lawal may be asked to appear before the NSAC in March to answer for the positive test.

"These findings will be presented to the NSAC for their consideration during Mr. Lawal's disciplinary hearing, and Mr. Lawal [will] accept whatever decision the commission will render," the letter continued. "However, in a perfect world, one must have faith in regulatory bodies and supplement manufactures, as well as supplement stores and distributors to be more responsible in the process of manufacturing and distributing supplements that are on the list of banned substances and not be driven by greed and mask the ingredient, hide nutritional facts and re-label their products to avoid detections by the regulatory bodies."
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

lol, he didnt know superdrol was not allowed. lolz
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

wow aha

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

UFC PRIMETIME - Diaz vs Condit

NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM