Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports - AnabolicMinds.com

Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Thumbs up Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports

What are the odds of Athletix Sports coming out with a Pre-workout supplement?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the idea for sure, anyone else interested in this?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gets my vote as long as it does not have 1,3 in it. If it doesn't, you have made a sale!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also think a non 1,3 pre would be sweet
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Also think a non 1,3 pre would be sweet
    I'd like that too!

I'm sure it would happen if there was a big enough demand, but we would need a lot more then 3 people wanting to see it happen, if you really want to see it, be sure to let us know!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd be interested to see what you guys could come up with.

I'm running white flood now. (log in sig 2nd one) and its pretty good no 1,3.

Maybe some new pre workout with some amazing new ingredient? Lol. I can dream.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd for sure be interested in a non stim preworkout. I love Omega's Ultima but I'd like to find something to switch it up with.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They already have Formula-x. Maybe not exactly in that category but I think it would be good to take pre-workout. Haven't tried it yet but would like to.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    They already have Formula-x. Maybe not exactly in that category but I think it would be good to take pre-workout. Haven't tried it yet but would like to.
    Great non stim pre-workout, I know your not a stim fan T-Bone but I'd like to see one

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    What are the odds of Athletix Sports coming out with a Pre-workout supplement?
    If there is a bigger demand I bet it would happen, but there needs to be more people interested in this idea.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

I want to see something like this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/abc.html

something with a profile like
    L-Leucine 5.0g
    L-Isoleucine 2.5g
    L-Valine 2.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    Beta Alanine 2.5g
    Citrulline Malate 2.5g
    is my kind of pre
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    I want to see something like this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/abc.html

something with a profile like
    L-Leucine 5.0g
    L-Isoleucine 2.5g
    L-Valine 2.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    Beta Alanine 2.5g
    Citrulline Malate 2.5g

is my kind of pre
    Looks like Xtend+beta alanine lol.

There were some mean lookin pre-workout suggestions in this thread What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks like Xtend+beta alanine lol.
    Thats what i was getting at
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to see a version of Anabolic Ignite w stims (no 1,3!) And more BA! I would log the sh1t out of it to get the ball rolling too, even paying for it. Tell your boss the people demand it!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I want to see a version of Anabolic Ignite w stims (no 1,3!) And more BA! I would log the sh1t out of it to get the ball rolling too, even paying for it. Tell your boss the people demand it!

I would like to see this as well + Citrulline Malate.

16. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5g creatine nitrate
    5g Beta alanine
    2.5 Betaine
    1.5 GPLC
    2g citrulline malate

Full of win right there!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    5g creatine nitrate
    5g Beta alanine
    2.5 Betaine
    1.5 GPLC
    2g citrulline malate

Full of win right there!

Damn man 5g of Creatine Nitrate is a little over doing lol. I think a lot of people would not be happy with 5g of Beta-Alanine, tingle central lol. I would like to see 4g of BA and at most 3g of CN, I think 5g would be making people faint lol.

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Or perhaps 2g BA and 3g CN for the double-scoopers.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Diamond Member

Keep the Nitrates out!
  20. Diamond Member

Great non stim pre-workout, I know your not a stim fan T-Bone but I'd like to see one
    Actually I've been open to trying some stimulant products lately, just at lower than the normal dosage.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Keep the Nitrates out!
    I was thinking maybe Creatine HCL, a few of my I know who loved Creatine Nitrate have been liking Creatine HCL even more.

22. Diamond Member

I tried Con Cret years ago when it was first introduced and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Just put some creapure in there and you will be good to go. Plus it will keep the cost down.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

L-Leucine 5.0g
    L-Isoleucine 2.5g
    L-Valine 2.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    Beta Alanine 2.5g
    Citrulline Malate 2.5g

+ any form creatine would replace some monthly buys
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I tried Con Cret years ago when it was first introduced and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Just put some creapure in there and you will be good to go. Plus it will keep the cost down.

I really liked one of the ideas on Facebook someone had for a new product, he said he would like to see the ultimate staple supplement with Creapure/Beta-Alanine and BCAA's. I think that would be pretty sweet.

25. Diamond Member

I really liked one of the ideas on Facebook someone had for a new product, he said he would like to see the ultimate staple supplement with Creapure/Beta-Alanine and BCAA's. I think that would be pretty sweet.

Sure would and maybe add some Cit-malate, but at a higher dosage that most other products. Cit-M has always gave me great endurance.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sure would and maybe add some Cit-malate, but at a higher dosage that most other products. Cit-M has always gave me great endurance.
    How about..
    Creapure-2g
    Beta-Alanine- 2g
    BCAA's- 8g's(2:1:1)
    Citrulline Malate- 2g

Could dose 3x a day, 1 morning, 1pre-workout, 1 post-workout. or 2 pre-workout, 1 post or vise-versa.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

lol that was me.
  28. Diamond Member

How about..
    Creapure-2g
    Beta-Alanine- 2g
    BCAA's- 8g's(2:1:1)
    Citrulline Malate- 2g

Could dose 2x a day, 1 morning, 1pre-workout, 1 post-workout. or 2 pre-workout, 1 post or vise-versa.

Double the dosage of Citrulline Malate and your golden!.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Alright when can I buy?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

JD that looks good. Make it taste great w/o making it poison and I'll buy it. Probably at 4 servings a day... (Thats almost how often I take in my BCAA drinks a day lol... )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright when can I buy?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Tommy if you can convince your boss man to make up some samples and send them out we will provide productive criticism and feedback
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely would love to see you guys develop a pre-workout!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Tommy if you can convince your boss man to make up some samples and send them out we will provide productive criticism and feedback
    There is something else the boss is working on right now, I may get a couple of you guys to test out, hes just waiting to get more in.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

can i suggest one thing about the flavor, Make it just a weak flavoring, just something to make it not taste like ass, dont overpower the hell out it.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

can i suggest one thing about the flavor, Make it just a weak flavoring, just something to make it not taste like ass, dont overpower the hell out it.
    Kinda like Formula-X?

37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

formula-x is on the right track but its a little bitter, doesn't really matter too much, as no one is drinking stuff like this for the taste.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

formula-x is on the right track but its a little bitter, doesn't really matter too much, as no one is drinking stuff like this for the taste.
    YEah Im used to drinking stuff like Nos Ether, so Formula-X is amazing to me.

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No athletix says today huh?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    No athletix says today huh?
    Not today, I didn't get off work until 11:30pm tonight

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM