New PR with Adamantium!
- 10-21-2011, 12:48 PM
I thought I'd give credit where it's due. I managed a 385x5 set on deads. (It's a lot for me. :-) )
I know, I know! It's not solely because of the Adamantium, but it certainly helped out. (I would like to do a log of it. However, inconsistencies in my diet need to be ironed out before I start logging supps.) Just thought I'd share.
Edit: Just realized....wrong section. Crud.
- 10-21-2011, 01:32 PM
- 6'1" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Thank you very much for the feedback, your gonna love the new improved Adamantium, which is now Formula-X
Similar Forum Threads
- By houstontexas in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
- By AndrewNico in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:13 AM
- By Athletix in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
- By Bionic in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2010, 12:32 AM