HARDCORE Athletix Stack Now at Nutraplanet!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation HARDCORE Athletix Stack Now at Nutraplanet!




    Are you ready to boost your Testosterone with TitaniumXL?

    Are you ready to release the big amounts of free testosterone with Division 1?

    Better yet are you ready for the all in 1 package that Formula-X delivers?

    You guys asked for it! Now you can have it!


    This stack will bring your test to new heights! Libido will be higher than ever! Amping up your aggression pre-workout! Increasing androgen receptors for better overall effects and superior recovery! No more lackluster workouts, demand only the best, Increase Strength, Speed and Power with the HARDCORE ATHLETIX STACK!


    Hardcore Athletix Stack- TitaniumXL~Division 1~Formula-X for ONLY $69.99! Save $40!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Bump on this hardcore stack! Sick prices!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  3. Wicked pictures and wicked stack!! I plan on doing that stack very soon.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Wicked pictures and wicked stack!! I plan on doing that stack very soon.
    Can't wait until you try it, for putting on strength and muscle this has been the best stack I've used, loved it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Yeah bro starting this Monday!! can't wait myself!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  6. Hardcore is an understatement for this stack.....

    Should be more like SUPER WICKED HARDCORE STACK
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Still at an amazing price!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Yeah stack is sick man. I don't see any stack combos for that price either. Just wait til the new product hits!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah stack is sick man. I don't see any stack combos for that price either. Just wait til the new product hits!!
    Nope not even close, the Athletix stack hands down is the best buy for your buck stack and imo more effective then any current test boosting stack out there, the ingredients talk for themselves.

    O and the doses, because Athletix doesn't do prop blends
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. When is Athletix going to have a fat shredder product brother?
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  11. Not this upcoming one, all tho will help leaning, maybe next one or next after next one lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Bump
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fόcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. It's almost that time!! Bring in the New Years with a savings bang!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  14. Some sick deals at Nutraplanet, not sure if there doing waves and maybe Athletix will be on sale as well, I'll see if I can get that info.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. When you do pass it along bro. Sure there's some awaiting to decide on what stack to kick off the New Years. What better way then the Athletix stack!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  16. Athletix Stack + NEW Athletix product= WIN!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Some sick deals at Nutraplanet, not sure if there doing waves and maybe Athletix will be on sale as well, I'll see if I can get that info.
    I was really hoping athletic was in on the sale. I'd like some titanium but I don't need any more erase. Lol I've got plenty!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I was really hoping athletic was in on the sale. I'd like some titanium but I don't need any more erase. Lol I've got plenty!
    YEah Athletix has a sale somewhere else for new years, but after new years there will be a sale at Nutraplanet on the Athletix line
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    YEah Athletix has a sale somewhere else for new years, but after new years there will be a sale at Nutraplanet on the Athletix line
    Hmmm...good to know. Thanks!

  20. Yoo

    So I'm sold (thanks to packers) on this tri stack of form x, div 1 and titanium xl. My ONLY concern is estrogen. I'm very sensitive and get flare ups and estrogen sides easily.. So my question is- would it be overkill to add in erase or erase pro?

    if I can and it is safe and reasonable to add in erase, which one should I do? Reg or pro?

    I am experienced w the original but have not used the pro yet. I'm not sure how the added ingredients would work with the athletix tri stack... primarily bc titanium contains i3c (estrogen modulator) so if I add in erase pro, would I be lowering estrogen potentially too much?

    Another option is to roll the dice and see whAt happens and have the erase on hand in case of flare ups. Again, overkill to add erase to this tri stack?? Thanks !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  21. Bump above
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yoo

    So I'm sold (thanks to packers) on this tri stack of form x, div 1 and titanium xl. My ONLY concern is estrogen. I'm very sensitive and get flare ups and estrogen sides easily.. So my question is- would it be overkill to add in erase or erase pro?

    if I can and it is safe and reasonable to add in erase, which one should I do? Reg or pro?

    I am experienced w the original but have not used the pro yet. I'm not sure how the added ingredients would work with the athletix tri stack... primarily bc titanium contains i3c (estrogen modulator) so if I add in erase pro, would I be lowering estrogen potentially too much?

    Another option is to roll the dice and see whAt happens and have the erase on hand in case of flare ups. Again, overkill to add erase to this tri stack?? Thanks !
    There is no issue with adding Erase or ErasePro to this stack, most of the time I end up adding Erase when using the Athletix stack
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    There is no issue with adding Erase or ErasePro to this stack, most of the time I end up adding Erase when using the Athletix stack
    Ok. I will keep the erase on hand and add it as needed in small doses.. Its winter so it's a good time to experiment lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok. I will keep the erase on hand and add it as needed in small doses.. Its winter so it's a good time to experiment lol
    For Erase my sweet spot is 2 caps max, the stuff works great, even better stacked with the Athletix Stack
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    For Erase my sweet spot is 2 caps max, the stuff works great, even better stacked with the Athletix Stack
    Yeaa I use 4 stand alone for results and with anabeta.. 2 doest cut it, 3- iffy

    O me..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    For Erase my sweet spot is 2 caps max, the stuff works great, even better stacked with the Athletix Stack
    Lol for me it's 4.. Two doest really do Anything.. 3 is iffy
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Lol for me it's 4.. Two doest really do Anything.. 3 is iffy
    I couldn't imagine taking 4 caps a day lol, my joints get dry at 3.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I couldn't imagine taking 4 caps a day lol, my joints get dry at 3.
    Yea. Sometimes with a diuretic too.. I'm just a water logged estrogen ridden freak! .... Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  29. Wow I can't do but 3 myself 4 would blow my joints to hell and back lol. I'd be like the tin man in Wizard of OZ!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Wow I can't do but 3 myself 4 would blow my joints to hell and back lol. I'd be like the tin man in Wizard of OZ!
    Um u guys r starting to scare me now.. What's wrong with me :/ am I a girl?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  31. bumping this thread for promo pts

  32. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Um u guys r starting to scare me now.. What's wrong with me :/ am I a girl?
    Lol. 3 doesn't bother me. Can't say as I've tried 4. I just started anabeta/erase pro/DAA stack. Wish I had some titanium to through in with it though. Damn post Christmas broke!

  33. That makes two of us bro lol. Plust got my car tags in and my truck tag is $327
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  34. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    That makes two of us bro lol. Plust got my car tags in and my truck tag is $327
    Thats not very nice of them lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  35. WHY IS THIS OUT OF STOCK!?!?!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by crankywanker View Post
    WHY IS THIS OUT OF STOCK!?!?!

    TitaniumXL is out for a couple weeks Will be back in stock once XL arrives
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    TitaniumXL is out for a couple weeks Will be back in stock once XL arrives
    I noticed. I've looked everywhere!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I noticed. I've looked everywhere!
    Yeah there has been a hold up on XL, may be another couple weeks. Check out Licogenix/Formula-X/Division 1, that stack is going to be killer
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  39. hey I wanna gain wieght asap! what would u recommend for me to use? its really hard for me to gain wieght cause i have a high metabolism and i play sports. ive been looking at pro hormones lately and i came upon a supplement called stackabol??

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Sukkar9 View Post
    hey I wanna gain wieght asap! what would u recommend for me to use? its really hard for me to gain wieght cause i have a high metabolism and i play sports. ive been looking at pro hormones lately and i came upon a supplement called stackabol??
    Do not take a pro hormone at your weight, I just saw your pm, you can get to 165 all natural easy, no need for hormones if 165 is your goal.

    If you want to pm me your workouts, diet and supplements I can help guide you in the right direction.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
  2. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
  3. Athletix Sports- Division 1 INTRO SALE at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 06:40 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Log in
Log in