Formula-X Write-Up

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Post Formula-X Write-Up

Formula-X Write-Up!

• Increased testosterone
    • Increased libido
    • Increased IGF-1 levels
    • Increased recovery
    • Increased aggression
    • Increased mTOR = Protein Synthesis
    • Great Pink Lemonade Taste!

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and athletic training: Formula X

Formula X is beyond “another DAA product”.

This amino acid, d-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the research that supports it.

That is where Athletix has really stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users better results in the gym, while having a great taste and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to naturally produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used in a PCT to enhance recovery.

Athletix has taken Formula X another step higher with the addition of L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and an 8:1:1 blend of BCAAs. We offer a full 2 gram dose of LCLT supported by research on its remarkable recovery benefits in humans.

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is naturally occurring, safe, and non suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss. But the research on common carnitines is nor worthwhile for a product like Formula X. LCLT is unique to other carnitines because it is the only carnitine that has shown to increase recovery in humans not just in vitro or in rats.

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used drug HGH works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle mass. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day, but we give it to you at double this dose.

So far you have two ingredients that in reality would make a complete product by themselves. Increased testosterone and increased recovery, can it get better?

Formula X delivers the newest most powerful ratio of BCAAs – the 8:1:1. Years ago everything was 2:1:1 because the research backed it. The past 2 years the 4:1:1 became popular. Enter the new age – 8:1:1.

So why does the ratio keep going up and why don’t you just take pure leucine if that’s what is being targeted?

As research has progressed it has been seen that leucine is the key BCAA. Its ability to directly stimulant mTOR leading to protein synthesis in muscle tissue makes it a staple in every bodybuilder’s cabinet. But there is a catch.

Research has shown that valine and isoleucine are needed to be at least at saturation levels in the body in order for leucine to yield its powerful effects. If you are short on these aminos you will not be at optimal performance levels. The 8:1:1 ratio gives you the ability to reach saturation of valine and isoleucine without taking more than you need. The rest of the room in your blend is all leucine.

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT commonly notice an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose. This makes sense as Tyrosine converts readily to dopamine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So lets recap here…Formula X is the ULTIMATE athletic mix. Safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed using perfect doses to give you the “Athletix Edge”.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building fat losing athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about Formula X!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just started back on Formula-X this week and damn have I missed this stuff!

Recovery is crazy fast on this, test is way up. I really believe this is the most complete formula for any athlete.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

About time for me to hit some more up as well. Been loading divison 1 every single day for last three months.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%

always look forward to drinking it.. couldnt have had a better flavor dialed in!
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    always look forward to drinking it.. couldnt have had a better flavor dialed in!
    O yeah! I sware the new updated batch tastes even better, mixes so damn good.

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

PLANK-X! is the New Planking ;)

Chance to win free formula-x...

WAIT WHAT? YEAHHHH Enter for a chance to win a FREE tub of Formula-X

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

If anyone wants to see how well the new improved Formula-X mixes check out this vid. I know he shaked it for about 12 sec's, but it would have mixed with in a few shakes. We will get another video soon with a comparison of the old and new version.

DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's, mixes amazing, tastes great and works wonders.

Like and subscribe to our youtube channel, everyone who is subscribed will be entered into a draw to win a tub of Formula-X

Get your Formula-X at Nutraplanet!

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Formula-X On SALE at THE PLANET for ONLY $29.99.

Great sale prices on the entire Athletix line!

9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice write up here JD.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice write up here JD.
    Thanks !

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Even on cycle I gotta sneek a scoop of Formula-X intra-workout every now and than.....this stuff is amazing for recovery!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

as in a bicycle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    as in a bicycle
    You know me too well! lol

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Athletix Sports........HALLOWEEN!!! (WIN FREE PRODUCT)

Throw an entry in! IF we get enough I'll be picking a bunch of winners!

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

you should do a flavorless version of formula-x
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    you should do a flavorless version of formula-x
    Flavorless bulk version? Would be interesting, but it tastes so good.

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

I was thinking for mixability purposes
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

I was thinking for mixability purposes
    You don't find it mixes fast? I've used a lot of BCAA products and I can get Formula-X mixed in less than 10 secs in a shaker cup

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

Mixing with other things, namely shakes. on its own yea it mixes fine.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Mixing with other things, namely shakes. on its own yea it mixes fine.
    ahhh, I've never tried mixing it with a shake, but I'm told DAA doesn't taste too good in bulk powder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. E-Pharm Test Force 2: Formula Write Up and ETA
    By Hypertrophik in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83