Titanium @ 4 Caps / Day... anyone tried yet?

1. Titanium @ 4 Caps / Day... anyone tried yet?

Well now that AnaBeta came up for presale I figured I might as well stock up. Ordered up 2 bottles of Titanium that I'm going to chug down over 30 days - at 4 caps a day.

Anyone tried this regimen yet? I'm not too concerned anything negative will result... just wondering if anyone had feedback.

2. We have a logger right now using 4 caps a day, BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

I havn't tried Titanium at 4 caps a day, but I have used about the same amount of Testofen before and I loved it, the extra I3C and LCLT will make it even better.

Anyone else give 4 caps a day a go?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

3. I ran it at 4 a day with sns daa and erase....was a nice 30 days

4. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I ran it at 4 a day with sns daa and erase....was a nice 30 days
    That stack would be great, I would another 1.5g's of LCLT tho, the stuff works amazing at increasing overall effects, thats why I love Adamantium

Adamantium + Titanium at 4 caps would give a nice 3.1g's of LCLT, I look forwad to running it with Erase and Ana-beta. By the way obvious if you end up logging that stack let me know!

5. Since you mentioned about the 4 caps a day, I figured I should get a promo up so we can get more people to have the chance to try 4 caps a day

Win 2 bottles of Titanium!

6. Well now you can run 4 caps/day on one bottle with Titanium XL .
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

7. Thats right!!!

Presenting TitaniumXL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turkesterone caps? Ecdysterone caps?
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:18 PM