Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!

As always PES and Athletix are working hand in hand to bring you guys good stacks at the lowest possible prices and here is the latest one we got: Adamantium + Erase + Titanium, that's right the EAT stack!!!

NP has it right now for $67.99 for all three and I can assure you that your wife/gf will be happy you chose this stack, especially in PCT .

Athletix Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack (1 + 1 + 1 Units): Discount Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack Supplements

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's IT!!!! I give up. Every time I place a NP order I see a new stack sale that is unbelievable. Placed a large order2 weeks ago . . . . then the PES Sale goes off so I spend more $$$$ . . . . now this awesome stack! I need a loan!

. . . . or an intervention?

I am currently running Erase, Titanium, with bulk DAA and it's going great. Great stack price!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet . Next time you need to throw Adamantium in the mix because you'll get the added LCLT and NAT, it tastes good, and the price is under $30 .

How is it going by the way?
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Might buy this stack or just get the Adamantium/Titanium....think anyone would be interested in me logging it from a athletic perspective??
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    Might buy this stack or just get the Adamantium/Titanium....think anyone would be interested in me logging it from a athletic perspective??
    log it, id subbd for that
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Sweet . Next time you need to throw Adamantium in the mix because you'll get the added LCLT and NAT, it tastes good, and the price is under $30 .

How is it going by the way?
    Any other flavor options in the mix? I am not a fan of anything lemon I still plan on trying Adamantium though, sacrifice the taste for performance.

Overall the stack is going great.
    I am running this post PCT (AMS Cycle) to keep up the natty test production and the strength/performance. I have lost little, if any, strength in the hi-rep routines (12-15), but I dont expect to get the same #s on the heavy lifts. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go for comparison. My main focus is endurance for the next 4 weeks, then I will change over to a power phase. The stack has helped me maintain strength, that is for sure!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Any other flavor options in the mix? I am not a fan of anything lemon I still plan on trying Adamantium though, sacrifice the taste for performance.

Overall the stack is going great.
    I am running this post PCT (AMS Cycle) to keep up the natty test production and the strength/performance. I have lost little, if any, strength in the hi-rep routines (12-15), but I dont expect to get the same #s on the heavy lifts. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go for comparison. My main focus is endurance for the next 4 weeks, then I will change over to a power phase. The stack has helped me maintain strength, that is for sure!
    post pct sounds like a good idea
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Tried to buy,but it says oversold, and might delay shipping?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried to buy,but it says oversold, and might delay shipping?
    Trust me they have it in stock, they did it like that because it was in transit to them but it will be in today and it will be in stock I promise.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

Any advice on how to dose/run these three? All together at once or staggered?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Just ordered Will log it so everyone can join the fun
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRichNY1 View Post
    Any advice on how to dose/run these three? All together at once or staggered?
    You would run this stack together for full effect.

What are your goals overall? I can help out where you have any questions.

-John

Legendary

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

The "EAT" stack is now available at NP!

Don't miss out on this amazing stack deal!

Athletix Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack (1 + 1 + 1 Units): Discount Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack Supplements

-John

Legendary

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my bottle TCF-1 (12 days) with Erase this since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

-John
    Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my TCF=2 bottle (12 days) with Erase since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my bottle TCF-1 (12 days) with Erase this since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?
    Yeah I would wait at least 10 days or so and get everything back to normal then jump back in hardcore.

If you are going to be taking all of them together I suggest Titanium + Erase in the morning and evening with a 3rd pill of Erase (and Titanium if you decide to do 3 although I feel 2 is sufficient) in the middle of the day and Adamantium 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-workout days you can take Adamantium whenever you feel you need a bit of a boost or take it in an hour or so before bed.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Yeah I would wait at least 10 days or so and get everything back to normal then jump back in hardcore.

If you are going to be taking all of them together I suggest Titanium + Erase in the morning and evening with a 3rd pill of Erase (and Titanium if you decide to do 3 although I feel 2 is sufficient) in the middle of the day and Adamantium 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-workout days you can take Adamantium whenever you feel you need a bit of a boost or take it in an hour or so before bed.
    Can I put the Adamantium in with a pre-work out drink like Mesomorph? Or just do it by itself? Thanks for the dosing recommendation. I work midnights, so I'll do everything opposite. haha.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Can I put the Adamantium in with a pre-work out drink like Mesomorph? Or just do it by itself? Thanks for the dosing recommendation. I work midnights, so I'll do everything opposite. haha.
    x2 on the question
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I worked night shift for many years; so I completely understand.

I would keep the Adamantium seperate. The NAT that's in the product will offer a very nice preworkout boost in intensity and aggression.

Give it a try. I think you'll be impressed.

-John

Legendary

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

I worked night shift for many years; so I completely understand.

I would keep the Adamantium seperate. The NAT that's in the product will offer a very nice preworkout boost in intensity and aggression.

Give it a try. I think you'll be impressed.

-John
    Will do. Thanks. I will just be taking BCAA's, Creapure and Pre-max(primordial performance)before I work out with the adamantium then. I am thinking these will be fine.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

Hey Trauma1 or Athletix, what's your take on DAA and the potential brain toxicity topics that I have read in some of the forums? I am concerned about this since Adamantium has DAA listed in it's profile. Is this an issue that has been blown out of proportion, or is it valid since not much is known about the side-effects of DAA on the NMDA receptor?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

here is my log coming up.. should recieve my titanium and adamantium tomorrow or tuesday!

Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate and Titanium/Adamantium Super Athlete Stack Log
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Hey Trauma1 or Athletix, what's your take on DAA and the potential brain toxicity topics that I have read in some of the forums? I am concerned about this since Adamantium has DAA listed in it's profile. Is this an issue that has been blown out of proportion, or is it valid since not much is known about the side-effects of DAA on the NMDA receptor?
    If you used it every day for the next 20 years I would say it is a problem but when taken the way it is meant to be taken it won't cause any issues. It is hard to say "brain toxicity" because it isn't a true toxicity, it does effect some parts of the brain differently than others as well.

Bottom line, always cycle this, don't take it year around and no worries .

wsaucer: Can't wait for the log!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

here is my log coming up.. should recieve my titanium and adamantium tomorrow or tuesday!

Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate and Titanium/Adamantium Super Athlete Stack Log
    Nice! I'm in!

-John

Legendary

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

As always PES and Athletix are working hand in hand to bring you guys good stacks at the lowest possible prices and here is the latest one we got: Adamantium + Erase + Titanium, that's right the EAT stack!!!

NP has it right now for $67.99 for all three and I can assure you that your wife/gf will be happy you chose this stack, especially in PCT .

-John

Bumping up this great deal on our products at NP!!

-John

Legendary

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

would dermacrine be a worthwhile addition to this stack?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

If you can find it, since it has been discontinued by the manufacturer it may be fairly hard to find though.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

ive got some stashed away

i figured stacked with the EAT stack, it may produce some interesting gains. plus, id like to get a semi natty stack in before i go with my epi or turinabol mid summer...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post

i figured stacked with the EAT stack, it may produce some interesting gains. plus, id like to get a semi natty stack in before i go with my epi or turinabol mid summer...
    Yeah baby!

-John

Legendary

30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post

Let the board know how it goes
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is an amazing natural stack more people need to start trying for sure, check this amazing review...Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would anyone like to the E.A.T stack again at Nutra?

This stack + Division 1 would be nuts!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  33. New Member

Sorry to resurrect this, but I can't send a private message yet. Any word on if/when NP might offer these three together?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wsantas View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this, but I can't send a private message yet. Any word on if/when NP might offer these three together?
    Adamantium has been replaced by Formula X but it is the same formula with a better taste and 8:1:1 BCAA's added . I have been trying to get them to do the stacks but they have been slow with it unfortunately! It is more of the FET stack now lol.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

FET Stack lol

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium/Titanium/Erase/ECDY...overkill?
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
    By Darrellw in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:15 AM
  4. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:50 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 07:12 PM