Adamantium by Athletix: INTRODUCTORY SALE! - AnabolicMinds.com

Adamantium by Athletix: INTRODUCTORY SALE!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Adamantium by Athletix: INTRODUCTORY SALE!

Over the past few months, surely you have seen the consistent demands, in all of the threads that have been flooding this forum. This is on top of a TON of email requests that have been smothering NutraPlanet's customer service department; All of them have been driven by excitement, urgency, desperation, and a need....a thirst....For there has been a calling....A calling for the product that will definitely do more than just break plateaus! This, my friends, is the new Adamantium by Athletix, the very proud makers of the revolutionary product Titanium (60 caps)!!!

NutraPlanet is honored to once again team up with Athletix, bringing you an AMAZING SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY!

FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY or WHILE VERY LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, pick up the NEW Adamantium (30 Servings), for the EXTREMELY LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE OF ONLY $27.49!!!

Athletix's NEW Adamantium: A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance & Muscle Gains!

Product Highlights:
    • Increased testosterone
    • Increased libido
    • Increased androgen receptor density
    • Increased IGF-1 levels
    • Increased recovery
    • Increased fat loss
    • Increased energy
    • Increased aggression
    • Great Pink Lemonade Taste!

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine (NAT) was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Adamantium Stacks:

Here is some info on three stacks with Adamantium that are recommended by Athletix. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.

Stack One: Adamantium + Titanium
    This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.

Stack Two: Adamantium + PES Erase

This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like PES' Erase (90 caps) allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.

Stack Three: Adamantium + Titanium + PES Erase
    The ultimate trifecta of the two stacks above!

Break plateaus, increase intensity, and become bigger, faster, and stronger with Adamantium by Athletix Sports.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Excellent!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Definitely get in on this guys. Athletix is top notch when it comes to quality... their Titanium blew me away in terms of how effective it was, I have no doubt that Adamantium will be just as effective.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

LOL- when titanium first came out, I had joked on a thread that they should've called it Adamantium.. looks like they already had that ace up their sleeve! I'm gonna jump on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Get in on this while you can!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gonna have to pick some of this bad boy up.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope you guys enjoy it, I did my best to keep it as cheap as possible for everyone and I think the price reflects this!!
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Over the past few months, surely you have seen the consistent demands, in all of the threads that have been flooding this forum. This is on top of a TON of email requests that have been smothering NutraPlanet's customer service department; All of them have been driven by excitement, urgency, desperation, and a need....a thirst....For there has been a calling....A calling for the product that will definitely do more than just break plateaus! This, my friends, is the new Adamantium by Athletix, the very proud makers of the revolutionary product Titanium (60 caps)!!!

NutraPlanet is honored to once again team up with Athletix, bringing you an AMAZING SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY!

FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY or WHILE VERY LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, pick up the NEW Adamantium (30 Servings), for the EXTREMELY LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE OF ONLY $27.49!!!

Athletix's NEW Adamantium: A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance & Muscle Gains!

Product Highlights:
    • Increased testosterone
    • Increased libido
    • Increased IGF-1 levels
    • Increased recovery
    • Increased fat loss
    • Increased energy
    • Increased aggression

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine (NAT) was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Adamantium Stacks:

Here is some info on three stacks with Adamantium that are recommended by Athletix. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.

This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.

This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like PES' Erase (90 caps) allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.

Break plateaus, increase intensity, and become bigger, faster, and stronger with Adamantium by Athletix Sports.
    You can't beat this deal at NP! We really did our best to keep this very effective and economical, and NP delivers as always here with an amazing price!

Get in on this while supplies last!

-John

Legendary

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Wow, this looks pretty decent. I want to pick this up ... will probably have to. The ingredients and doses look great.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Wow, this looks pretty decent. I want to pick this up ... will probably have to. The ingredients and doses look great.
    Glad to hear!

Please let us know what you think once you get to trying it out. We truly appreciate any and all feedback from our amazing customer base.

-John

Legendary

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are also always listening to what people have to say. We are even looking to add instantized BCAA's to the mix .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Don't miss out on this great introductory sale on our new dynamic product at NP!!

-John

Legendary

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    We are also always listening to what people have to say. We are even looking to add instantized BCAA's to the mix .

Whats your take on BCAA Nitrates?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I'm just not big on the nitrates in general honestly. It isn't anything different, it is just what you are normally getting along with something you would typically take as a pharmaceutical for angina. I guess a pump isn't as important to me as it is to some.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I'm just not big on the nitrates in general honestly. It isn't anything different, it is just what you are normally getting along with something you would typically take as a pharmaceutical for angina. I guess a pump isn't as important to me as it is to some.
    Yep, I agree. It's a psychological effect in many that it's providing some time of immense benefit, IMO. While I agree that the "Pump" is a great feeling, you can achieve that through other pathways without spending the money.

Nitrates are better utilized for those vasodilatory effects they create in response to treat a medical condition.

-John

Legendary

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Is Adamantium ok to take by itself? Or does the stack provide alot more benefits?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    Is Adamantium ok to take by itself? Or does the stack provide alot more benefits?
    Adamantium is definitely fine to take by itself, it is just labeled as the ultimate stackable because it stacks so well with pretty much everything. It will greatly increase your recovery, aggression, and testosterone .
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yep, I agree. It's a psychological effect in many that it's providing some time of immense benefit, IMO. While I agree that the "Pump" is a great feeling, you can achieve that through other pathways without spending the money.

Nitrates are better utilized for those vasodilatory effects they create in response to treat a medical condition.

-John
    I see, thanks for the responses gents.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Pink Lemonade Adamantium tastes AMAZING. Love taking it in the mornings. The tartness is unparalleled, a thing I personally love.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Pink Lemonade Adamantium tastes AMAZING. Love taking it in the mornings. The tartness is unparalleled, a thing I personally love.
    Glad to hear it! I personally love the taste myself.

It's always good to have a dynamic and effective forumulation that tastes good, too.

-John

Legendary

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I love the taste pink lemonade and Ty guys for a great product. I am taking erase and adamantium for about 2 weeks now and will def let everyone know how or if it worked FOR ME . So far I am hornier than ever and had mass peter north shots but due to utilizing my wife it has weakened .maybe I give her a day off ? Also want to say that focus and alertness has ramped up and no prs set yet at the gym . I will come back and give more details soon . 4 days of work about 2 hrs with 1 partner and he is stronger than me , and leg day is included
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Haha thanks Peter
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

Product Highlights:
    • Increased testosterone
    • Increased libido
    • Increased IGF-1 levels
    • Increased recovery
    • Increased fat loss
    • Increased energy
    • Increased aggression

Adamantium Stacks:

Amazing prices here from Athletix, only up $2 from the intro price, Athletix keeps there prices very low, perfect for todays economy.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Biggest Blackest Athletix Adamantium Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:30 PM
  3. Athletix Adamantium only $27.49!!!
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:49 PM
  4. Adamantium by Athletix: INTRODUCTORY SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:52 PM