What type of products do you want to see from Athletix Sports?!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thumbs up What type of products do you want to see from Athletix Sports?!?!

AM Members,

We at Athletix Sports would love to hear what the community here would like to see in terms of new supplement products. We have a lot of ideas in the works currently, but we want to tailor them to what our consumers would like to have.

So, here's your chance to be heard! Let us know what you'd like to see and you very well may see it! Our motto is to keep our products very reasonably priced with plenty of science to back their formulations. I can assure you, we at Athletix Sports work to provide top quality products and customer support!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Registered User

I like general health supplements. For instance I take Source Naturals Wellness Formula when a cold is coming on. Something similar to that may be good. Please no Pre-workout crap. I'm so sick of hearing about pre-workout type supplements. How about a cholesterol health type product? Something with Krill oil in it would be great. Maybe a fiber supplement?. Also maybe a protein bar that could compete with Quest?. Quest bars are the only brand/type of protein bars I will eat. All others far short.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like general health supplements. For instance I take Source Naturals Wellness Formula when a cold is coming on. Something similar to that may be good. Please no Pre-workout crap. I'm so sick of hearing about pre-workout type supplements. How about a cholesterol health type product? Something with Krill oil in it would be great. Maybe a fiber supplement?. Also maybe a protein bar that could compete with Quest?. Quest bars are the only brand/type of protein bars I will eat. All others far short.
    You my friend are going to LOVE what I have in mind for the near future then.

-John

Legendary

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You my friend are going to LOVE what I have in mind for the near future then.

-John
    ill tell you what i want. you know get diesel's nos ether? make that and keep it in stock. that is a huge selling product just ask anyone who carries it. i was a die hard user of it until it kept going oos. now i mix a pre-wo from bulk stuff. but im lazy id gladly buy it if it would always be around.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  260 lbs.

i would like to see something good for bigger individuals that dosnt require them to loose weight... I am a big guy and a lot of people tell me that i dont need to take any supplements or to loose weight then take em, well im a lineman and i want to be really big and athletic without having to cut weight.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

We appreciate the responses, guys! Please keep them coming!

Athletix Sports is looking to explode on the scene and remain in-tune with their consumer base when forumulating products!

Those of you that know me can attest to my drive and dedication to making this company the BEST in the industry!

-John

Legendary

7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

A multivitamin that is actually worth taking.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I agree. Let's see what we can do...

We plan to have all the bases covered while implementing multiple different stackable options with the product line. I like to give options to our customer base!

-John

Legendary

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

excellent idea. what do you use now? i use or triad
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We appreciate the responses, guys! Please keep them coming!

Athletix Sports is looking to explode on the scene and remain in-tune with their consumer base when forumulating products!

Those of you that know me can attest to my drive and dedication to making this company the BEST in the industry!

-John
    how about a properly dose adaptogen complex or at least get it in the multi
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    how about a properly dose adaptogen complex or at least get it in the multi
    This but food-based
    I am trying out garfen of life's raw multi. I like it but feel its missing the athletic component.
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

My suggestions.. I would like to see some high quality staples instead of a flashy pre workout. Something people are going to use daily no matter what their goals

•A quality BCAA comparable to xtend.
    • Creatine Nitrate has become a staple of mine and I would love to see some other options emerge on the scene.
    • Something to help people fall asleep and keep them asleep.
    • A good fat supplemet with sesamin oil, fish oil, flax oil, borage oil,
    • A transdermal magneisum oil
    • A protein bar comparable to quest bars
    • A quality broad probiotic (with Lactobacillus casei strain shirota and bifidobacteria)
    • A quality PREbiotic with inulin and FOS
    • A properly dosed vitamin with b-6, b-9, b-12, c, d, e
  13. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

excellent idea. what do you use now? i use or triad
    I don't take one because they're all underdosed. Instead I take individual vitamins: D3, Toco-8, Sodium Ascorbate, zinc glycinate, mag sulfate, K2, B12 and a B complex.

***NOW @ NP***
  14. Registered User

OTC SERM.
  15. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    OTC SERM.
    If that is even possible youd have a cash cow right there!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I don't take one because they're all underdosed. Instead I take individual vitamins: D3, Toco-8, Sodium Ascorbate, zinc glycinate, mag sulfate, K2, B12 and a B complex.
    yeah thats a nice idea but im too lazy. im lucky i do my own pre-wo from bulk. toco-8 is one i never miss on a daily basis though. i always see people asking what you get from toco. well nothing i can see but im trusting in science on this one as the potential benefits are too hard to pass up for 50 cents a day
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    My suggestions.. I would like to see some high quality staples instead of a flashy pre workout. Something people are going to use daily no matter what their goals

A quality BCAA comparable to xtend.
    • Creatine Nitrate has become a staple of mine and I would love to see some other options emerge on the scene.

• Something to help people fall asleep and keep them asleep.
    • A good fat supplemet with sesamin oil, fish oil, flax oil, borage oil,
    • A transdermal magneisum oil
    A protein bar comparable to quest bars
    • A quality broad probiotic (with Lactobacillus casei strain shirota and bifidobacteria)
    • A quality PREbiotic with inulin and FOS
    A properly dosed vitamin with b-6, b-9, b-12, c, d, e
    I have to second these^^
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing as JudoJosh. I would like to add some of my input (my input is in BOLD print). Hope you don't mind...

•A quality BCAA comparable to xtend.--A quality BCAA product that is affordably priced, and great tasting like Xtend.

• Creatine Nitrate has become a staple of mine and I would love to see some other options emerge on the scene.--I've just recently tried Creatine Nitrate, at the behest of some form members, and I love it. An affordably priced Creatine Nitrate would defiantly be a top seller! APS is good, but a bit pricey

• Something to help people fall asleep and keep them asleep.--A sleep aid product that helps promotes GH output as well would be excellent.

• A good fat supplemet with sesamin oil, fish oil, flax oil, borage oil--Completely agreed, I would love to see a moderately priced supplement with all these good fats, plus maybe some CoQ10 as well.

• A transdermal magneisum oil--Interested. Had some success with Swansons transdermal magnesium.

• A protein bar comparable to quest bars--Right on, not much to say here!

• A quality broad probiotic (with Lactobacillus casei strain shirota and bifidobacteria) --Right on again.

• A quality PREbiotic with inulin and FOS--Right on once again!

• A properly dosed vitamin with b-6, b-9, b-12, c, d, e--I desperately want to see this come to fruition. If you could add some digestive enzymes as well, that would be great! I like Orange Triad because of its digestive aiding enzymes but its vitamin/mineral profile is way under-dosed IMO.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

how about a properly dose adaptogen
    i like the idea of this.

i've been looking at blueprint supplements, and there is really 1 or 2 available.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

We are working on a novel fat burner right now. A few of the ingredients are never before used, we are going to be testing them soon. If a couple of them work out then you could see some stimulants that are amazing!
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

A focused estrogen + cortisol management formula, that would stack well with Titanium.

A GDA by you guys would be awesome.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I completely second this response!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

BCAA's with a focus on electrolytes as well (maybe a (4:1) carb to protein ratio w/ electrolytes w/ (4:1:1 BCAA's). You can find out which metal or alloy has one of the lowest fatigue points and call it that or some such thing. You know, to keep in line with the names of your other products. As it is now I do at times mix my BCAA with other electrolyte products to ensure my body is replenished during endurance sessions and races. It would be sweet to pick up one product. There are products like that on the market, but most don't concern themselves with BCAA's as much.
  24. Registered User

No Stims!
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    BCAA's with a focus on electrolytes as well (maybe a (4:1) carb to protein ratio w/ electrolytes w/ (4:1:1 BCAA's). You can find out which metal or alloy has one of the lowest fatigue points and call it that or some such thing. You know, to keep in line with the names of your other products. As it is now I do at times mix my BCAA with other electrolyte products to ensure my body is replenished during endurance sessions and races. It would be sweet to pick up one product. There are products like that on the market, but most don't concern themselves with BCAA's as much.
    What is it that you mix in with your BCAAs?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Realistically, if you really had your nutrition on track a multi wouldn't be important.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

What is it that you mix in with your BCAAs?
    One of the things I mix the most is Accelerade. I also use Recoverite by Hammer Nutrition and occasionally Endurox R4.

I do quite a bit endurance training and competing. I've ran 2 marathons in the last 1.5 years, 1 half marathon, and several 5k, 8k, and 10ks. This year I have the tough mudder in May (10 miles up and down the mountain in mud, water, and crazy obstacles, a half marathon, and a 10k all registered already. This is all of course on top of my military training, deployments (which I've been and will continue to have a high operation tempo), and general weight lifting. If someone was to make a good product like I was mentioning, it would be an absolute staple for me, above all other staples. Besides food and water of course..lol

Essentially I am looking for the ultimate sport drink. Not that crap like gatorade with wayyyy to much sugar, not enough sodium, blah, blah, blah you know?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Realistically, if you really had your nutrition on track a multi wouldn't be important.
    Not unless you're growing your own veggies and eating a buttload of magnesium and zinc filled foods. Commercial crops, even organic are not what they once were.

***NOW @ NP***
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Not unless you're growing your own veggies and eating a buttload of magnesium and zinc filled foods. Commercial crops, even organic are not what they once were.
    Agreed! Since the mass production of food the nutritional content is way different than why it once was. I was just reading something on farm raised salmon vs fresh caught salmon. The fat profile of each are way different. Nothing wrong with supplementing with micronutrients
  30. Registered User

Wild caught is supposedly much healthier for you. I've tried both and the farm raised definitely tastes better though....
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Agreed! Since the mass production of food the nutritional content is way different than why it once was. I was just reading something on farm raised salmon vs fresh caught salmon. The fat profile of each are way different. Nothing wrong with supplementing with micronutrients
    You can always buy local. Meaning that you are buying foods from farmers, ranchers etc, that are from your greater local area. This usually means you are buying from a smaller farm, not the mass producing kind, contributing to your local economy and getting better, fresher produce.

Also, the problem with multi's is that if you are taking them to gain certain vitamins/minerals, you could be getting too much of something else. Which is easier to do with multi's on top of nutrition than through nutrition alone. For myself, I see the point of mass production food not being "what it used to be", but it's not as drastic as some make it out to be. All one has to do is check nutrition labels and also use mypyramid.gov to figure what you are taking in and/or lacking. And please, I'm saying the gov's ffod pyramid is gold, but the mypyramid tool is useful, so I don't need to hear any "that's outdated" or what not, nor do I care to hear about any gov't/corporation conspiracies to lie to us about nutrition etc etc, if anyone happens to be so inclined to head in that direction. My only point is multi's are there to help top off nutrition, not be the true source.

Farmed fish such as salmon also contain much higher levels of mercury than fresh caught.

The reason for the difference in farmed fish being fattier and fresh caught being leaner/musclier should be apparent... think of it as the same way as you would consider the difference between a couch potato and an active lifestyle person.

Sorry for side tracking the thread
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  32. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

Great idea.
  33. Registered User

How about a supplement that combines 4.5g of GPLC with 2g of L-Carnitine L-tartrate?

This would be a great product geared specifically toward increasing androgen receptor content of tissues.
  34. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

You can always buy local. Meaning that you are buying foods from farmers, ranchers etc, that are from your greater local area. This usually means you are buying from a smaller farm, not the mass producing kind, contributing to your local economy and getting better, fresher produce.

Also, the problem with multi's is that if you are taking them to gain certain vitamins/minerals, you could be getting too much of something else. Which is easier to do with multi's on top of nutrition than through nutrition alone. For myself, I see the point of mass production food not being "what it used to be", but it's not as drastic as some make it out to be. All one has to do is check nutrition labels and also use mypyramid.gov to figure what you are taking in and/or lacking. And please, I'm saying the gov's ffod pyramid is gold, but the mypyramid tool is useful, so I don't need to hear any "that's outdated" or what not, nor do I care to hear about any gov't/corporation conspiracies to lie to us about nutrition etc etc, if anyone happens to be so inclined to head in that direction. My only point is multi's are there to help top off nutrition, not be the true source.

Farmed fish such as salmon also contain much higher levels of mercury than fresh caught.

The reason for the difference in farmed fish being fattier and fresh caught being leaner/musclier should be apparent... think of it as the same way as you would consider the difference between a couch potato and an active lifestyle person.

Sorry for side tracking the thread

I buy local every chance I get.. I believe whole heartedly in support local farmers. Being from Jersey we have a good amount of produce that is grown here too so thats a plus.

As for the fish my comment about fat was in regards to the 3:6 ratio of the salmon. I recently read an article that said their was a significance difference between farm and wild caught salmon in ther fat profile in that respect.

Another example would be cows. Free range cow meat contain alot more CLA than your feed lot meat.

I agree a multi isnt meant to be your main source of micronutrients but to help fill in gaps. I dont always eat all my servings of fruits and veggies a day and a good multi would be beneficial to me. I currently supplement with some individual micronutrients that I knew are missing my diet but it would be more cost effective if I could get it in a single product.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hulklg View Post
    How about a supplement that combines 4.5g of GPLC with 2g of L-Carnitine L-tartrate?

This would be a great product geared specifically toward increasing androgen receptor content of tissues.

I take something very close to that mix with my preworkout drink(N2KTS or Muscle Spike).

I hear mixed reviews on both of those. I would be interested in it, if I knew the powders were good to go.

Im pleased with my results, btw.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

One of the things I mix the most is Accelerade. I also use Recoverite by Hammer Nutrition and occasionally Endurox R4.

Yeah I used endurox in the military as well, they seem to push it quite a bit and it did help considerably.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Yeah I used endurox in the military as well, they seem to push it quite a bit and it did help considerably.
    Still in, were in? What branch and MOS? Only problem with those items and BCAA products IMO is that they focus on one thing. I'd love a true all around sport/recovery drink with the inclusions of the things I mentioned above. One thing I forgot to mention is that I would like to see it not too sweet and if possible not too dry. I hate the fact that they use powerade and such in races because I use it because I need the electrolytes and energy at some point, but I always have to grab the water just past it to wash it down. when you are thirsty and maybe even dry mouthed, sugar doesn't seem to help..lol Also, sometime when adding protein to a drink it can make the drink seem dry to me, which also doesn;t help. If any of that makes any sense.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  38. Registered User

Here are some random thoughts of mine;
    - I eat primarily organic foods, a paleo diet with a lot of vegetables and almost zero processed foods. When I did a vitamin and mineral profile I still had big deficiencies. It is very easy to say "you shouldn't have a deficiency" but unless you do testing you are just making a subjective over generalisation in my opinion. How much magnesium do you absorb from food, how much do you train, how much do you sweat, how much muscle tissue do you have etc? This is why I use multivitamins.
    - I like glucose disposal agents and use these a lot. Many products come out with foreign ingredients that nobody really understands and they get mixed reviews, Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slinshot etc. Something comprehensive with the tested formulas and I don't think you can go wrong.
    - Stimulants/strong pre workouts. They sell and so many people want to get a buzz from a legal product.
  39. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sublingual or Transdermal Resveratrol. Oral does practically nothing due to first pass.

***NOW @ NP***
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

An affordable joint supp that is properly dosed would be awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!