What type of products do you want to see from Athletix Sports?!?! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What type of products do you want to see from Athletix Sports?!?!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ill tell you what i want. you know get diesel's nos ether? make that and keep it in stock. that is a huge selling product just ask anyone who carries it. i was a die hard user of it until it kept going oos. now i mix a pre-wo from bulk stuff. but im lazy id gladly buy it if it would always be around.
    Nos Ether is a great post-workout product.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    A multivitamin that is actually worth taking.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    My suggestions.. I would like to see some high quality staples instead of a flashy pre workout. Something people are going to use daily no matter what their goals

A quality BCAA comparable to xtend.
    Creatine Nitrate has become a staple of mine and I would love to see some other options emerge on the scene.
    Something to help people fall asleep and keep them asleep.
    A good fat supplemet with sesamin oil, fish oil, flax oil, borage oil,
    A transdermal magneisum oil
    A protein bar comparable to quest bars
    A quality broad probiotic (with Lactobacillus casei strain shirota and bifidobacteria)
    A quality PREbiotic with inulin and FOS
    A properly dosed vitamin with b-6, b-9, b-12, c, d, e
    Transdermal Mag oil sounds good to me, I always hear great feedback from it.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    A focused estrogen + cortisol management formula, that would stack well with Titanium.

A GDA by you guys would be awesome.
    Thats what Erase is for

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    BCAA's with a focus on electrolytes as well (maybe a (4:1) carb to protein ratio w/ electrolytes w/ (4:1:1 BCAA's). You can find out which metal or alloy has one of the lowest fatigue points and call it that or some such thing. You know, to keep in line with the names of your other products. As it is now I do at times mix my BCAA with other electrolyte products to ensure my body is replenished during endurance sessions and races. It would be sweet to pick up one product. There are products like that on the market, but most don't concern themselves with BCAA's as much.
    hmm interesting, I'm doing a spring triathlon in August so this sounds pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No Stims!
    Don't let thebigt hear you say that :O

Not unless you're growing your own veggies and eating a buttload of magnesium and zinc filled foods. Commercial crops, even organic are not what they once were.
    Your right a good Multi good be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by hulklg View Post
    How about a supplement that combines 4.5g of GPLC with 2g of L-Carnitine L-tartrate?

This would be a great product geared specifically toward increasing androgen receptor content of tissues.
    GPLC is pretty expensive, interesting combo, havn't seen many people on the board try this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

- I like glucose disposal agents and use these a lot. Many products come out with foreign ingredients that nobody really understands and they get mixed reviews, Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slinshot etc. Something comprehensive with the tested formulas and I don't think you can go wrong.
    I like these types of products for sure and I do think it's time for someone to come out with something a little better then the rest

Sublingual or Transdermal Resveratrol. Oral does practically nothing due to first pass.
    Ya I tried oral Resveratrol and got nothing from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    An affordable joint supp that is properly dosed would be awesome!
    Another great idea!

I like everyones thoughts, all great ideas, if anyone has any other ideas feel free to share
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Zero carb chocolate peanut butter cookies.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I know somebody mentioned this already but a comprehensive nutrient partitioner/disposal agent would be sweet. I know Purus and Genomyx have products along this line but they really focus on only 1 or 2 primary ingredients that I've never heard of, while I still take biotin, r-ala, and so on regularly. Something a bit more comprehensive and not ****ing ridiculous like Indigo 3G or whatever the hell Biotest is raping people with would grab my attention!

Also as someone mentioned, an affordable comprehensive pre/probiotic would be really nice as well -- I think digestive health is overlooked a little too frequently today.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree I would love to see Athletix Sports make a nutrient partitioner, there is room out there for a better one.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Oh and I forgot -- something to replace Reset AD! I remember a member suggesting tyrosine + pregnenolone, but one complete supplement that functions like AD did would be great as I don't think there are very many current alternatives!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Lets here some more!

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Super greens
  8. New Member

An innovative product that allows to gain muscle mass without affecting the HPTA axis. More powerfull than anabeta. There may be a natural substance that can do all this?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    An innovative product that allows to gain muscle mass without affecting the HPTA axis. More powerfull than anabeta. There may be a natural substance that can do all this?
    I believe a fat burner is next for Athletix, but ya never know, if you guys are wanting to see something else and there is enough people wanting it, I'm sure it will happen

10. New Member

A product that guarantees results and gains in muscle as a prohormone/steroid would be great, again without affecting the HPTA axis. An epic win ensured. The problem is that I do not think there is a substance that allows such things.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    A product that guarantees results and gains in muscle as a prohormone/steroid would be great, again without affecting the HPTA axis. An epic win ensured. The problem is that I do not think there is a substance that allows such things.
    Ya I doubt there will ever be a supplement that will give real steriod effects.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Super greens
    I like this idea. If you can deliver vegetables in a bottle (or cap) that doesn't taste like your eating lawn clippings then you've got a winner. I remember taking other greens products in the past and it was always disgusting no matter what I mixed it with!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I like this idea. If you can deliver vegetables in a bottle (or cap) that doesn't taste like your eating lawn clippings then you've got a winner. I remember taking other greens products in the past and it was always disgusting no matter what I mixed it with!
    New greens would be cool, I like the fact that our products revolve around bodybuilding and athletes to improve performance, I find there is a lot of companies that just market for bodybuilding with half their line being pump products.

Have you tried CL's Oxi-mega? I didn't find that greens product tasted too bad, it's a shot of greens and kinda has a mint taste.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    New greens would be cool, I like the fact that our products revolve around bodybuilding and athletes to improve performance, I find there is a lot of companies that just market for bodybuilding with half their line being pump products.

Have you tried CL's Oxi-mega? I didn't find that greens product tasted too bad, it's a shot of greens and kinda has a mint taste.
    No I haven't, but I might soon. Sounds promising.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Not sure about everyone else, but I would love to see a new Nutrition Repartioner.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not sure about everyone else, but I would love to see a new Nutrition Repartioner.
    Well if Athletix comes out with one Im down to try it haha.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well if Athletix comes out with one Im down to try it haha.
    Of course I'd still rather see a non prop pre-workout lol

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Shot of espresso a banana and a packet of honey? J/k. A non prop blend pre work out would be interesting for sure
  19. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

An effective fat loss product that doesn't require a calorie deficit to work. Everything works with a calorie defecit even placebo.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Shot of espresso a banana and a packet of honey? J/k. A non prop blend pre work out would be interesting for sure
    Not sure if that would be a good seller, but do say it would be interesting to see that up on Nutraplanet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    An effective fat loss product that doesn't require a calorie deficit to work. Everything works with a calorie defecit even placebo.
    Next up on Athletix Sports list is a fat burner But not with the same ingredients everyone has, it will be a new ingredient that really burns fat, not just caffeine mixed with yohimbine and 20 other low dosed ingredients like a lot of fat burners

21. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Next up on Athletix Sports list is a fat burner But not with the same ingredients everyone has, it will be a new ingredient that really burns fat, not just caffeine mixed with yohimbine and 20 other low dosed ingredients like a lot of fat burners
    I will keep my eyes open for this product.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I will keep my eyes open for this product.
    When Athletix told me about this I got excited! It's a very interesting formula, can't wait until it's out.

You guys may see a cycle support product soon as well.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I get to start testing out possibly Athletix Sports new product "Fat Burner" in the next 2 weeks.

What other products would you guys like to see?

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

One of the things I mix the most is Accelerade. I also use Recoverite by Hammer Nutrition and occasionally Endurox R4.

I do quite a bit endurance training and competing. I've ran 2 marathons in the last 1.5 years, 1 half marathon, and several 5k, 8k, and 10ks. This year I have the tough mudder in May (10 miles up and down the mountain in mud, water, and crazy obstacles, a half marathon, and a 10k all registered already. This is all of course on top of my military training, deployments (which I've been and will continue to have a high operation tempo), and general weight lifting. If someone was to make a good product like I was mentioning, it would be an absolute staple for me, above all other staples. Besides food and water of course..lol

Essentially I am looking for the ultimate sport drink. Not that crap like gatorade with wayyyy to much sugar, not enough sodium, blah, blah, blah you know?

There seems to be a lot of quality BCAA supplements already out there. My favorite drink mix for long rides starts with coconut water and a good tasting BCAA to help cover up the bad taste of ISO pure protein punch flavor. I add a few other things also put thats up to you.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I like the idea of a great put together sports drink.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to see a fat burner with Capsicium in it cause LBF's Adipose Annihilation had it in it but was a bit overdosed but i felt like it worked, put that with some TTA. Or i'd like to see you guys do something with Trans-Resveratrol and Fadogia think that would be awesome.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    There seems to be a lot of quality BCAA supplements already out there. My favorite drink mix for long rides starts with coconut water and a good tasting BCAA to help cover up the bad taste of ISO pure protein punch flavor. I add a few other things also put thats up to you.
    True, there are a lot of really good BCAA products out there and lots of really good sports drinks for endurance and recovery. However, very little out there combine the two. I use drinks that have protein to carb ratio mixes and electrolytes in them as I do a lot of endurance events/training. I also use BCAA's. I would like to pick up a single product instead of taking two (and mixing them as I usually do). Just seems natural to take a sports drink and add BCAA's in my mind.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd like to see a fat burner with Capsicium in it cause LBF's Adipose Annihilation had it in it but was a bit overdosed but i felt like it worked, put that with some TTA. Or i'd like to see you guys do something with Trans-Resveratrol and Fadogia think that would be awesome.
    Well a Fat Burner was the next product we had in mind, I'll be beta-testing the main ingredient he wants to use, but could always add some other things in it as you suggested. I hate Trans-Rev, it does nothing for me, I do like Fadogia tho!

True, there are a lot of really good BCAA products out there and lots of really good sports drinks for endurance and recovery. However, very little out there combine the two. I use drinks that have protein to carb ratio mixes and electrolytes in them as I do a lot of endurance events/training. I also use BCAA's. I would like to pick up a single product instead of taking two (and mixing them as I usually do). Just seems natural to take a sports drink and add BCAA's in my mind.
    I know what you mean by the ultimate sports drink, I love the idea and I'm sure Athletix could put something really good together with full doses at an affordable price.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I know what you mean by the ultimate sports drink, I love the idea and I'm sure Athletix could put something really good together with full doses at an affordable price.
    That is really what we set out to do with Formula X, I tested the raws quite a bit while training and the difference in recovery was phenomenal which is why I worked so hard on getting Formula X done right and cheap, using instantized BCAA's in the right ratios with the current Adamantium formula.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    That is really what we set out to do with Formula X, I tested the raws quite a bit while training and the difference in recovery was phenomenal which is why I worked so hard on getting Formula X done right and cheap, using instantized BCAA's in the right ratios with the current Adamantium formula.
    Ya I've noticed Adamantium has been great with recovery, I can't wait to try Formula-X with the added BCAA's to really boost up recovery!

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

If you guys could make the perfect L-Dopa product how much would you put per serving? We have access to some very potent and pure extracts and we are contemplating using it.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  32. Elite Member

If you guys could make the perfect L-Dopa product how much would you put per serving? We have access to some very potent and pure extracts and we are contemplating using it.
    500mgs of 75% is sweet, I also would like to see Hupzerine-A, EGCG and ALCAR with it
    doing my own thang!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    500mgs of 75% is sweet, I also would like to see Hupzerine-A, EGCG and ALCAR with it
    Sounds good!

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

ALCAR would be tough because you can only fit so much in a capsule and you would need 1000mg+ per serving to really get a good effect.
  35. Elite Member

ALCAR would be tough because you can only fit so much in a capsule and you would need 1000mg+ per serving to really get a good effect.
    yeah 2.5grams is ideal LOL but would be arse combo
    doing my own thang!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

yeah 2.5grams is ideal LOL but would be arse combo
    Yeah exactly, you can really only get away with using a good dose of ALCAR by putting it in a powder formula. The future of the supplement industry will be an interesting one, people are running out of novel things to come out with and many of the ones that are technically do not comply with DSHEA. There are also a lot of insurance issues right now as well so that will change the game a bit. More and more companies are resorting to proprietary blends and what not and it is unfortunate. Those who don't meddle with prohormones or other hormonals are definitely finding it harder to grow.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd also like to see a product with White Button Mushroom, Tongkat Ali, and Fadogia. Never see anyone use white button mushroom and tongkat ali and both those products had my libido rising like crazy.
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Taurine,rhodiola,Mag Creatine Chelate or CoP, Cit Mal, caffiene.(100mg) and PLCAR
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Keep'em coming!

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Im still on board for an IGF/GH potentiator such as a highly standardized mucuna product. We've got the worlds natural testosterone production by the balls, literally. Lol now to see what other pathways we could get growth from. As always a non prop blend (Athletix specialty) preworkout powder that is outside the box compared to the rest of the industry would make a nice addition. Possibly a total recovery blend. Micronized bcaa's, quality carb source, glutamine, Taurine, vitamins/minerals/electrolytes, then blended to perfection.
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!