Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!

  1. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0

    Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!


    I would like to formally welcome Trauma to our ranks here in our private forum. Trauma will be an absolutely integral part of our success in the very near future and beyond. Trauma is a new parter in the company and we are lucky to have him!

    Two medical professionals teaming up is a good thing for the industry!

    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.

  2. Registered User
    Carcaya's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    Woot! Trauma is a bamf
  3. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    Woot! Trauma is a bamf
    Exactly . Together we will really bring this thing to the next level, two medical professionals as officers in a company should do us well .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6

    Hell of an addition
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I would like to formally welcome Trauma to our ranks here in our private forum. Trauma will be an absolutely integral part of our success in the very near future and beyond. Trauma is a new parter in the company and we are lucky to have him!

    Two medical professionals teaming up is a good thing for the industry!

    You have one of the best on your team! Awesome selection!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Exactly . Together we will really bring this thing to the next level, two medical professionals as officers in a company should do us well .
    Great to hear. Just curious, but what is your profession??
  7. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,084
    Answers
    0

    salutations AthletixSports I guess the new york knicks aren't the only ones to add a new superstar to their squad. Trauma congrats big homie, i wish you and your new team nothing but the best
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    A fine choice!
  9. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    That's great! Congrats to both sides of this deal
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    salutations AthletixSports I guess the new york knicks aren't the only ones to add a new superstar to their squad. Trauma congrats big homie, i wish you and your new team nothing but the best
    Thanks! I tried to pull Carmelo into Athletix and offered him 1000/week. He then explained to me how nice it feels to use approximately $1000 in one hundred dollar bills every morning on the toilet and I sort of took that as a no .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  11. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Sweet! John is an incredible guy, and this is a great move for Athletix...I wait in anticipation.

  12. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Thank you all for the kind words!

    I'm very excited to have this unique opportunity to help build a company (partnered with another medical professional) from the ground-up. We have a lot of good ideas and science to work with, so the future is certainly exciting from a sports supplementation standpoint.

    I embrace this opportunity to help supplement my profession with my passion; and use those tools, resources, and knowledge to enhance both for the better. It's not often that an opportunity like this comes along, so I wasn't going to let it pass by.

    Look for some exciting things from Athletix Sports in the coming months!




    -John
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    Congrats!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  14. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0

    Congrats Athletix !!!~~~you definitely grabbed one of the best members here at AM

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  15. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0

    Woah... Talk about a first round draft pick!
  16. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0

    Wow, great pick up. Athletix Sports has a bright future ahead
    Antaeus Rep
  17. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Answers
    0

    There was a young laddie named John,
    He was the gov'nor of AM.com.
    Friend to the commoner,
    The kingdom's barometer, [<--- you try rhyming it, bitchez]
    He ruled with panache and aplomb.

    One morn' he awoke with a plan,
    Which he promptly announced to the land:
    He would return to his home,
    To attend to his own,
    But one day he'd return fresh and tanned.

    Well that day came quite quickly indeed;
    He rode o'er the bluff on his steed.
    Through all villages and farms,
    (In his new Coat of Arms),
    He was showered with wenches and mead.

    Though motives remain fully masked,
    And questions do beg to be asked,
    I shall dispense with the drama--
    Congratulations, Sir Trauma,
    And best wishes as you face your new task.

    [Biting and insightful satire, or simply Liberace-gay? You be the judge...]
    mw2012
  18. Registered User
    antknee02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    wow..pp's loss is athletix gain for sure.
  19. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0

    Congrats man
  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    There was a young laddie named John,
    He was the gov'nor of AM.com.
    Friend to the commoner,
    The kingdom's barometer, [<--- you try rhyming it, bitchez]
    He ruled with panache and aplomb.

    One morn' he awoke with a plan,
    Which he promptly announced to the land:
    He would return to his home,
    To attend to his own,
    But one day he'd return fresh and tanned.

    Well that day came quite quickly indeed;
    He rode o'er the bluff on his steed.
    Through all villages and farms,
    (In his new Coat of Arms),
    He was showered with wenches and mead.

    Though motives remain fully masked,
    And questions do beg to be asked,
    I shall dispense with the drama--
    Congratulations, Sir Trauma,
    And best wishes as you face your new task.

    [Biting and insightful satire, or simply Liberace-gay? You be the judge...]
    Haha! Love it, brotha.



    -John
  21. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Thank you, gentlemen. I appreciate the kind words.




    -John
  22. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Haha! Love it, brotha.



    -John
    J2x be bustin rhymes. Like a white Eminem.

    I am excited to see what stuff you guys come out with...
    mw2012
  23. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0

    I think a fat burner is probably about due .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  24. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I think a fat burner is probably about due .
    I believe it is!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    Wow, where the hell have I been? That's some news right there.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  26. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,201
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Wow, where the hell have I been? That's some news right there.
    x2 ^

    I was wondering where you were going to surface. Congrat I think i speak for most of AM when when i say we expect big things.(i'm sure we won't be disapointed you've always gave great advice.) Now lets see if i can come up with a poem to ***** ImJ2x:

    There once was a man from Nantucket...
    maybe i should leave it to the Pro's
  27. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I've been away the last few days due to my daughter being admitted to the hospital. Everything is fine (thank god), but my family has had a long week. I'm back now, and will keep you all informed of any updates and developments with our product line.


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I've been away the last few days due to my daughter being admitted to the hospital. Everything is fine (thank god), but my family has had a long week. I'm back now, and will keep you all informed of any updates and developments with our product line.


    -John
    Im glad shes OK!!!! Weve had a plagues worth of illness here for the last month and its very taxing. Im glad youve faired well.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  29. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Im glad shes OK!!!! Weve had a plagues worth of illness here for the last month and its very taxing. Im glad youve faired well.
    Thanks, Mike. It's been a very taxing week for sure. Now I think I truly understand what it is to "be" a parent.

    God bless my friend.



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks, Mike. It's been a very taxing week for sure. Now I think I truly understand what it is to "be" a parent.

    God bless my friend.



    -John
    there is nothing more taxing than when your child goes into the hospital. I have many a memory of my daughter in the hospital in the middle of the night. Not fond memories at all.

    I am glad she is well John.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0

    Yes, we have been hanging a little low lately while John's daughter is recovering and we are definitely all glad she is doing well!!!
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM
  5. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in