AX STACK!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bout to kick off the holidays with my new AX stack. How many other AXholes gonna kick off the season with some AX in their stockings?

Attachments

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some serious Holiday gainz are on the way :head:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like some serious Holiday gainz are on the way :head:
Thanks man I'm looking forward to it. Just started my massFX black cycle a week ago. I love the stuff every time I run it I feel like a million.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Nice mate! Hope U get those gains while taking Mass FX Black.
Im on my second run on this stuff and its just getting better and better !

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate that brother. I'm nearly finished with my bottle. How have your results been. I really enjoy the all day muscle fullness and pumps.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
The downside is acne..
But when it comes to weight/strength progress is stunning..
I increased all of my lifts plus I made some progress in gains department :D
Can't be more happier..

Im finishing my last bottle.. I will take some time off and go back on it for next cycle..
I encourage everybody to stack Mass FX Black with some test booster..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The downside is acne..
But when it comes to weight/strength progress is stunning..
I increased all of my lifts plus I made some progress in gains department :D
Can't be more happier..

Im finishing my last bottle.. I will take some time off and go back on it for next cycle..
I encourage everybody to stack Mass FX Black with some test booster..
That's awesome man. I have been noticing pretty much the same. It's been off the chain so far. I have noticed a little more acne then usual but I can deal with that no problem. The pumps strength and ability to recover and hit it hard again the next workout have been nothing short of amazing. I'll definitely take your word and try it with a test booster next time I run it. Can't wait to see what AX has in store for 2014!!!!

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Huge things are coming :D
I cant tell anything but 2014 will be a great year for the brand.

Mass FX B works amazingly good with test booster. At the moment Im stacking it with DAA, Mucuna, Horny Goat Weed - I cant complain on my libido and strength :D
The downside is acne but as you said - I can deal with that if Im seeing progress..

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
mfx black is my favorite natty supplement along with ara. I have run two 8 week cycles of mfx and loved them both. Second time i stacked 1.5 g of xgels on workout days and as someone who had never used aas/ph i was completely blown away, i highly suggest the combo. This is the first time i have ever come on a forum and heaped this kind of praise on a supplement but i felt it necessary. Good work and i will put a review up.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
And about to run 8 weeks xgels and mfx black in pct from my first hdrol cycle so im expecting to maintain and maybe even continue to gain in pct.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Nice!
Keep us updated on your progress mate!
Good luck with your cycle :D

GAINZ!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mfx black is my favorite natty supplement along with ara. I have run two 8 week cycles of mfx and loved them both. Second time i stacked 1.5 g of xgels on workout days and as someone who had never used aas/ph i was completely blown away, i highly suggest the combo. This is the first time i have ever come on a forum and heaped this kind of praise on a supplement but i felt it necessary. Good work and i will put a review up.
That's awesome!! It's definitely my favorite natty supplement.Yes please keep us posted how the rest of your cycle goes brother.