Ultra reps formula change?

Shocker279

Awards
I just noticed that the mg amount for the ingredients in ultra reps went from 5722mg to 2700mg and that it now has tyrosine in it. I was just wondering what was changed cause it kinda seems under dosed now.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey shocker let me see what I can find out for you. I am curious to know as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok brother this is what I found out from my higher ups.

I will just quote what was sent to me.
vvvv

"Went straight to the source and that mg info is not accurate.
"It was not entered properly by whomever submitted the label info to/on their site."
^so, the web programmer or whoever enters the info, simply typed the numbers wrong, or copied the wrong info."

Let me know if that helps shocker and I'm sorry for the confusion.
But hopefully that sets your mind at ease as its still the same potent formula.
I personally love ultraReps and I'm glad to know this as well.

Shocker279

Awards
Ok great thanks flight. So the mg amount is really about the same as before except they added n acetyl tyrosine? I'm definitely thinking about using Ultra reps as my next non stim preworkout. The formula looks real solid for endurance.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok great thanks flight. So the mg amount is really about the same as before except they added n acetyl tyrosine? I'm definitely thinking about using Ultra reps as my next non stim preworkout. The formula looks real solid for endurance.
No problem man I'm glad to help.
And Yes sir that is my understanding.

And as a user of ultraRep before I became a rep I can honestly say from an athletic standpoint particularly any sport that requires repeat bouts of both endurance and power like basketball, football or just HIT training it works amazingly well.
I don't think you will be disappointed.