Mass Fx Black

monohydrate78

Awards
Is anyone running this yet and if so, how are things going with it? I'm through one bottle already and I'm not feeling much. I guess we'll see how the second one turns out.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've almost finished one bottle and I love it so far. Endurance is most noticeable. But slight increase in recovery and intensity/aggression as well. Libido seems normal and no major issues other then some slight anxiousness when I take more then two caps in a short period of time.

But overall I'm loving the product. Two thumbs up to AX. I would easily put it in my top five natty products.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Not sure anyone else noticed this or if it was just me, but when I started taking it, about the 10 day mark I started experiencing acne on my face. After a few more days, the acne got really bad on my forehead and I had to stop taking the supplement. I then had to go to dermatolgist and get some topical anti-bioitics to clear it up. Seeing I'm 40 years old I'm not used to having acne. This could be totally coincidental, I'm not sure. But walking around at 40 years old with more acne than a teenager was not fun.

monohydrate78

Awards
I got acne on my face and back at the start too! It wasn't out of control but it was there. It has since gone away.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did notice a slight increase in acne. But nothing major.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not sure anyone else noticed this or if it was just me, but when I started taking it, about the 10 day mark I started experiencing acne on my face. After a few more days, the acne got really bad on my forehead and I had to stop taking the supplement. I then had to go to dermatolgist and get some topical anti-bioitics to clear it up. Seeing I'm 40 years old I'm not used to having acne. This could be totally coincidental, I'm not sure. But walking around at 40 years old with more acne than a teenager was not fun.
Tret or e-mycin cream EOD, either work well IME.

This supp aint SD, but it aint no joke either and should be taken seriously! At least nobody said they're hairs thinning yet. :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Tret or e-mycin cream EOD, either work well IME.

This supp aint SD, but it aint no joke either and should be taken seriously! At least nobody said they're hairs thinning yet. :)

e-mycin did the trick. Again I have no idea if it was coincidental or not, but if Mass Fx Black was the cause, then your right, stuff ain't no joke :mischievous:

Would love for someone to get bloods done on this stuff

monohydrate78

Awards
To what degree should it be taken seriously? Prohormone serious?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'll let Dr. D or other AX reps answer that, but the funny thing is, the 1st question the Dermatologist asked was if I was taking steroids. I'm assuming the methyl-DAA is what threw my system out of whack. I was stacking it with endosurge turbo and erase (original). I'd been taking the endo and erase for about 2 or 3 weeks before adding in Mass FX Black

monohydrate78

Awards
I'll let Dr. D or other AX reps answer that, but the funny thing is, the 1st question the Dermatologist asked was if I was taking steroids. I'm assuming the methyl-DAA is what threw my system out of whack. I was stacking it with endosurge turbo and erase (original). I'd been taking the endo and erase for about 2 or 3 weeks before adding in Mass FX Black
I'm not too sure of all that but methyl eaa is not supposed to be toxic or cause liver stress. The one thing that I didn't quite get was the warning about "may affect good cholesterol (hdl)." That's the one I'm not too thrilled about! I've never seen that warning on a natural product.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Mono, it doesn't have the same feel of a PH. However, the effects are impressive for an all natural product. There are some good natural test boosters out there, and some that are ok. Most are somewhat marginal in their effect. MFXB is more like the first time you took creatine, or something along those lines. There is no "I think it's working, kinda" or "maybe I feel something, I'm not sure." It works, and it's apparent with no doubt.

Your case is unusual. It sounds to me like you're possibly a 'non-responder'. That happens sometimes, and it's hard to predict who will be in that category and display an atypical response. Like beta-alanine for example. Everybody seems to love it, and it simply does nothing for me. Nevertheless, a second bottle may yield better results for you if you take it back-to-back with the first one, because the product is designed to have a cumulative effect.

I doubt your cholesterol would be out of range if you had it tested right now. Although the product raises test and suppresses estrogen, it has other ingredients that should balance out cholesterol ratios overall.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, this has my interest. going to get a bottle. hope it doesn't suck.

monohydrate78

Awards
okay, this has my interest. going to get a bottle. hope it doesn't suck.
I finished the first bottle and I did get some acne and I've been getting some muscle fullness and pumps going into the second bottle. Libido seems really high currently. It seems to be kicking in with the second bottle. I'm not really complaining!

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Product is legit.
Ive notice massive increase in strength and muscle fullness..
Didnt had any skin disease type of problems..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Product is legit.
Ive notice massive increase in strength and muscle fullness..
Didnt had any skin disease type of problems..
It's definitely legit. I'm loving it and noticing the same things. Muscle fullness, pumps, strength, endurance.

monohydrate78

Awards
I wouldn't say that anyone had a "skin disease" but some experienced a little acne. I agree that it's legit! Solid pumps, libido increase, muscle fullness and increased hunger. So far so good! I was a bit slow to respond but I seem to be responding fairly well now.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I wouldn't say that anyone had a "skin disease" but some experienced a little acne. I agree that it's legit! Solid pumps, libido increase, muscle fullness and increased hunger. So far so good! I was a bit slow to respond but I seem to be responding fairly well now.
Happy you like it :)
Mass FX Black is a type of product that differs from other test boosters on the market.
Its very complete and thats what makes him so special.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like the pump most of all. The hardness is 24/7 (as long as you get enough carbs/food)

But if you're dieting, good luck! I can eat like a mofo on this stuff. It would take some serious discipline not to chow down with this, but I could do it if I had to ;)

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
At the moment Im doing IF recomp..
This stuff helps a lot. I can see the difference..
Its a great addition to my supps stack!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I have to say this was one of the best products I have taken. Ran it solo....I'm 56 yo and doing 5-3-1....and the 4 weeks I ran this, training was great....strength, endurance, and acne...couldn't believe it, but it was there.....so, where can I get some more? I looked around but didn't find anyone who has it. I would like to run it again.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey Blue,

A lot of people will experience an increase in acne and this is perfectly normal. This just means the product is working ;) Your test levels are in overdrive so you will see an increase in acne in some cases.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I have to say this was one of the best products I have taken. Ran it solo....I'm 56 yo and doing 5-3-1....and the 4 weeks I ran this, training was great....strength, endurance, and acne...couldn't believe it, but it was there.....so, where can I get some more? I looked around but didn't find anyone who has it. I would like to run it again.
Thanks for the feedback.
I believe that you can buy Mass FX Black in several stores in US.
I know that Tiger Fitness is stocking it already.

acidvoodoo

Awards
When have people been dosing the four caps for best results?

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
2 caps in the morning, 2 caps before bed.
Second option:
2 caps before traning, 2 caps before bed.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't been taking mine before bed because for me personally it gives me a slight boost in energy.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Ordered direct on 6/12, received on 6/14....great service