Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test


    We are recruiting beta testers for our new sleep supplement.
    Try it FREE & Before anyone else!
    Sleep Tester Sign Up <-------Sign up here!!

    --This is a safe and natural sleep aid. Pill form at night.

    The intake survey will ask you for your preference in future product testing opportunities. If you don't get selected this time we will notify you in the future for other beta tests that match your preferences.

    Name:  homer-sleep1.gif
Views: 256
Size:  12.0 KB
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

  2. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,311
    Answers
    0


    Im signed up!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    I dont wanna sign up Can't you just send me some? I'm a sleep aid junkie!!!

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    determination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    205
    Answers
    0


    Just signed up. Im using the Athletes Joint Restore right now and really liking it.
  5. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,311
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I dont wanna sign up Can't you just send me some? I'm a sleep aid junkie!!!
    It seriously took like 2 seconds, I thought it was about to be a pain myself.

    Strong line of Back double bi avi lol.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Get signed up. You know if its coming from AX its going to be good. Also just to reitarate some things. Even if you dont get picked for this beta test, you can select your preferences to get emails for future beta tests on the product types that you want. Its a win win situation!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Get signed up. You know if its coming from AX its going to be good. Also just to reitarate some things. Even if you dont get picked for this beta test, you can select your preferences to get emails for future beta tests on the product types that you want. Its a win win situation!
    And you won't get spammed. The only emails you will get will be about more product studies or beta testing opportunities. That's important to us, you did not signup to get a coupon or a new product advertisement in your inbox.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,351
    Answers
    0


    cant sign up....link isnt working
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    cant sign up....link isnt working
    What he said :-(
  10. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    We are recruiting beta testers for our new sleep supplement.
    Try it FREE & Before anyone else!
    Sleep Tester Sign Up <-------Sign up here!!

    --This is a safe and natural sleep aid. Pill form at night.

    The intake survey will ask you for your preference in future product testing opportunities. If you don't get selected this time we will notify you in the future for other beta tests that match your preferences.

    Name:  homer-sleep1.gif
Views: 256
Size:  12.0 KB
    lmbo! good post
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  11. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    cant sign up....link isnt working
    All fixed.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  12. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    I'm signed up. I have already been beta testing a few other products for AX.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Done
  14. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Done
    Thanks for the support.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm signed up. I have already been beta testing a few other products for AX.
    Sounds good to me bud!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Just signed up, first time being a beta tester ever.
  17. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster

    Thanks for the support.
    Your welcome. I look forward to testing. I'm desperate for an effective sleep aid.
  18. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Signed up! Will we know the ingredients? I'm a little hesitant to take something if I don't know what's in it, I don't respond well to certain things and wpuldnt wanna cause any overlap with something else I might be taking at the time
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Signed up! Will we know the ingredients? I'm a little hesitant to take something if I don't know what's in it, I don't respond well to certain things and wpuldnt wanna cause any overlap with something else I might be taking at the time
    It would be illegal for us not to tell you what you are taking. We always send them with the tester bottles. What you don't know is the ingredients before you are selected. So if you are hesitant with new products I might just hold off on the beta tests and wait for the product study that happens after the beta test. For those we have the ingredients published.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  20. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    It would be illegal for us not to tell you what you are taking. We always send them with the tester bottles. What you don't know is the ingredients before you are selected. So if you are hesitant with new products I might just hold off on the beta tests and wait for the product study that happens after the beta test. For those we have the ingredients published.
    Not hesitant with new products, just a few thing I don't like taking.. But I'm realizing that I've necer seen a sleep aid with anything I don't want to consume in it so I'm sure it'll be alright. Very hopeful for selection!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Also- don't seem to be getting a conf email after doing intake survey
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Eta?
  23. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Thanks for all of the support everyone. As far as the ETA im not completely sure but with it being posted already it cant be to far off.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  24. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Thanks for all of the support everyone. As far as the ETA im not completely sure but with it being posted already it cant be to far off.
    What's up man. Loved your lico log. Hopefully I can get in on this stuff. I'm in sleep aid limbo.. Trying to find a good fit!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's up man. Loved your lico log. Hopefully I can get in on this stuff. I'm in sleep aid limbo.. Trying to find a good fit!
    Thanks man glad you enjoyed it! I know the feeling though thats for sure. Sleep is either really good for me or really spotty. I hate it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Registered User
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    520
    Answers
    0


    SURVEY'D.
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    SURVEY'D.
    Thank you for the support.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    SURVEY'D.
    Thanks! Appreciate it.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  29. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also- don't seem to be getting a conf email after doing intake survey
    Yeah I also filled out all the info, but didn't get the confirmation email...
  30. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Also- don't seem to be getting a conf email after doing intake survey
    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah I also filled out all the info, but didn't get the confirmation email...
    Be sure to check you spam folder. Gmail has been placing them in spam
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  31. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Be sure to check you spam folder. Gmail has been placing them in spam
    Yea...what he said. Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Applied idk if its still up , but I do like trying out sleep aids haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,311
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Be sure to check you spam folder. Gmail has been placing them in spam
    Mine was in spam folder, stupid gmail.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    lol, good find!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  35. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    glad to see you guys are taken advantage of this. I could have used something like this the past two weeks...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    Could have used it the past 2 nights. *!*
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Could have used it the past 2 nights. *!*
    haha!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  38. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Answers
    0


    Bummer. Looks like I missed out on this one. Was hoping to find a decent sleep aid.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  39. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    eta?
  40. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    glad to see you guys are taken advantage of this. I could have used something like this the past two weeks...
    Past few years for me...
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. looking for a sleep aid
    By killamac27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 04:04 AM
  2. Help with a sleep aid
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Vigilance Beta Testing
    By stxnas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
  4. Best OTC Sleep Aid?
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in