Emeka Okammor Training Log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Emeka Okammor Training Log


    Moving my log ova here!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  2. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yessss
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Grow time...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206758
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Sub'd, bud.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You know im in here!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Oh yeah!! Will do my best to mkae sure everyone gets something out of this log. Including myself
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  7. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Getting up to speed.

    Finished up my leg routine with 3 sets of 225 on the squats and i felt an yerning for more weight but i contained myself.

    I'm up to about 70% now.

    Chest and back tonight.

    Barbell Incline - Tbar row x heavy sets of 8
    DB bench - High row x heavy sets of 10. Slow full ROM
    Decline Hammer Strength machine - weighted underhand pullups x sets of 10
    Pec dec - straight arm lat pulldown x heavy sets of 10 Slow full ROM

    Lehhh Go!!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  8. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Yesterday was great. Up to about 75% now.

    Went 315 on incline and decline for 8. Felt good, like i needed to do more but i'm not rushing it.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Yesterday was great. Up to about 75% now.

    Went 315 on incline and decline for 8. Felt good, like i needed to do more but i'm not rushing it.
    315 for 8 whew. Good stuff bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    315 for 8 whew. Good stuff bud.
    Thx 3CGT! Had to contain myself, I was feeling it but i dont want to rush it. But, 405 was calling my name...
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Thx 3CGT! Had to contain myself, I was feeling it but i dont want to rush it. But, 405 was calling my name...
    I hear that! When i was in my "so to speak" deload phase i was itching to throttle back up but contained myself. Its hard though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I hear that! When i was in my "so to speak" deload phase i was itching to throttle back up but contained myself. Its hard though!
    True, i can't say that i always do but yesterday i was able to overpower that urge. lol
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    True, i can't say that i always do but yesterday i was able to overpower that urge. lol
    Yea ive done the same thing before haha. The urge to slay myself sometimes overpowers my better judgement lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Since were on thR topic- how long should layoffs be after 6 to 12 weeks of intense training. Like omg I can't get out of bed training..

    I took a week off last week (planned) after 11 weeks on straigt.. I felt n LOOKED great, better than any point during the training :/

    Now I'm back at it and literally after two days of training feel like I've been hit by a bus, motivation is shot and I look swollen bloated n lost mostly all definition and muscle hardness. Also stomach is getting distention and bloat.. Like the second I stress my body, it does this.. The past two tikes ive taken lay off weeks, I've ended up looking and feeling amazing- makes me think I should stop all thr lifting and doing all the cardio or DRASTICALLY reduce.. Right now im at 4-5 days a week of lifting and 3-4 of cardio..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Since were on thR topic- how long should layoffs be after 6 to 12 weeks of intense training. Like omg I can't get out of bed training..

    I took a week off last week (planned) after 11 weeks on straigt.. I felt n LOOKED great, better than any point during the training :/

    Now I'm back at it and literally after two days of training feel like I've been hit by a bus, motivation is shot and I look swollen bloated n lost mostly all definition and muscle hardness. Also stomach is getting distention and bloat.. Like the second I stress my body, it does this.. The past two tikes ive taken lay off weeks, I've ended up looking and feeling amazing- makes me think I should stop all thr lifting and doing all the cardio or DRASTICALLY reduce.. Right now im at 4-5 days a week of lifting and 3-4 of cardio..
    Wassup Cheda! After any cycle of hardcore ball to the wall training no matter if it's a 6 week, 8 week, especially a 12 week cycle you should take about 2 weeks off or at least 10 days for the gym junkies. During that time you would prolly want to reduce your macro intake and REST. Most people take time off from their training and never rest, they just don't come to the gym.

    The reduced macros will help you maintain leanness and the rest will help your body and CNS recover from the beating. Most people don't ever feel exactly how bad their body is hurt or in pain. Especially of you don't have a clear mind to muscle/body connection. Happen to me during my last prep.

    Lastly, muscle memory will allow you to come back and be able to still move some impressive wt and if you take you time working up, with a fully recovered body you have a better chance of breaking old PRs and achieving new found strength.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the great response. Yea it was a 12 Weeker and I took about 6 days off .. Two of which I hit up an indoor Rock climbing gym with a buddy to try out.. I couldn't believe how sore it made me... Definitely wasn't total recovery during those 6 days as my job has me on my feet for 4-6 hours at a time.. Damn. I guess I blew it lol.. Next planned layoff isn't til July 30, but Im hoping to dial back the intensity and achieve results through better diet
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the great response. Yea it was a 12 Weeker and I took about 6 days off .. Two of which I hit up an indoor Rock climbing gym with a buddy to try out.. I couldn't believe how sore it made me... Definitely wasn't total recovery during those 6 days as my job has me on my feet for 4-6 hours at a time.. Damn. I guess I blew it lol.. Next planned layoff isn't til July 30, but Im hoping to dial back the intensity and achieve results through better diet

    You got it brother!! What does you training split look like, if you dont mind me asking?
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  18. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor

    You got it brother!! What does you training split look like, if you dont mind me asking?
    It was for the final 3 weeks leading up to my lay off your exact workouts for chest shoulders back from that contest log. I did HIT 3d POF arm routine and my own legs as:

    Mon-chest/back/abs/cardio
    Tuesday-arms/possibly cardio
    Wed-shoulders/legs/abs/cardio
    Thurs- off/cRdio
    Fri-light chest/back/arms/abs/cRdio

    M/w/f Cardio was 1.5 mike run timed+20 minutes hiit to start, then lift, abs, finish with 10-15 mins steady state cardio. Tues/tr cardio was one hour walking incline and elliptical steady state.

    Now I'm doing :

    Mon- chest/back/abs/cardio
    Tues-arms no cRdio
    Wed-legs/shoulders/abs /cardio
    Thurs-off
    Fri- light chest back/rear delts/arms /light cardio

    M/w cardio is still timed 1.5 mile.. But much less hiit and more steady state, lower volume lifts, higher reps less weight, less AB work too.. Just overall less intense n trying to focus on enhancing v taper muscles. Using this split for two weeks then switching to an extreme v taper program:
    Mon-chest/back thickness/abs hiit cardio
    T-arms/delts steady cardio low intens
    W-legs abs hiit cardio
    Tr-chest/back width steady cardio low intens
    Fri-arms/delts/abs hiit cardio

    Heavy focus on rear delts and lats and strict diet.. Will be using an erase+anabeta, a diuretic, fat burners, a GDA.. Low cArbing.. Shredding up fast.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It was for the final 3 weeks leading up to my lay off your exact workouts for chest shoulders back from that contest log. I did HIT 3d POF arm routine and my own legs as:

    Mon-chest/back/abs/cardio
    Tuesday-arms/possibly cardio
    Wed-shoulders/legs/abs/cardio
    Thurs- off/cRdio
    Fri-light chest/back/arms/abs/cRdio

    M/w/f Cardio was 1.5 mike run timed+20 minutes hiit to start, then lift, abs, finish with 10-15 mins steady state cardio. Tues/tr cardio was one hour walking incline and elliptical steady state.

    Now I'm doing :

    Mon- chest/back/abs/cardio
    Tues-arms no cRdio
    Wed-legs/shoulders/abs /cardio
    Thurs-off
    Fri- light chest back/rear delts/arms /light cardio

    M/w cardio is still timed 1.5 mile.. But much less hiit and more steady state, lower volume lifts, higher reps less weight, less AB work too.. Just overall less intense n trying to focus on enhancing v taper muscles. Using this split for two weeks then switching to an extreme v taper program:
    Mon-chest/back thickness/abs hiit cardio
    T-arms/delts steady cardio low intens
    W-legs abs hiit cardio
    Tr-chest/back width steady cardio low intens
    Fri-arms/delts/abs hiit cardio

    Heavy focus on rear delts and lats and strict diet.. Will be using an erase+anabeta, a diuretic, fat burners, a GDA.. Low cArbing.. Shredding up fast.
    Solid!! I'm focusing on widen my V-taper as well. I've see great results when training a muscle heavy on Mon and then High Volume on thur. So i'm thinking about doing that for this short off season to develop a better and wider back. Might add some shoulder exercises in the focusing on the lateral head for increased width. And maybe hit rear delt hard on my chest day since front delts get work on that day anyways. Add the the 3d effect.

    Gotta map it out and tweak it before i roll into it.

    My homie bb12 is doing a low carb diet and he is also shredding up FAST. it's crazy how this stuff works sometimes.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  20. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Today, i went to train at Golds for the first time without filming for MD. I joined Golds gym on Thursday in addition to my LA Fitness membership.

    If i'm going to take my physique to the next level i need have access to some next level equipment. The gym is about 30min away but i gotta do it.

    Went in today to get a good understanding of all they have to offer and i was slightly overwhelmed. 10 different variations for calfs, tons of leg equipment, pinpoint shoulder equipment, etc.

    I'm currently trying to draft up a new training split so that i can train legs, shoulders, and back there every week.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  21. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Greatness surrounded by Great equipment ... end result, taken the ATL by storm
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211242
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Log is really looking good man. Keep up the great work.
    I'm Back...
  23. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    Greatness surrounded by Great equipment ... end result, taken the ATL by storm
    From your keypad to Gods ears!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster
    Log is really looking good man. Keep up the great work.
    Yeah buddy! Thanks for getting in on it Click!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I miss my golds thats for sure. But i should be back there in a little over a year.

    The gym i goto now has a decent bit of equipment but not like golds.

    Keep it rockin bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I miss my golds thats for sure. But i should be back there in a little over a year.

    The gym i goto now has a decent bit of equipment but not like golds.

    Keep it rockin bro!
    Gold Rocks! I wish i could make that my home gym, too far tho.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  26. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    New Split Baby!!!

    I'm transitioning into a new 4 week split. Want to try this out now so that i can figure out if i'm going to ride this split into Nationals, do i need to tweak it, or drop it.

    Kinda unconvential for my liking but i'm taking a step outta my comfort zone.

    LEHHH GO!!!

    Wed, Fri, Sat @ Golds Gym
    Mon, Tues, Thurs @ LaFit

    Week 1

    Mon - Chest (LaFit)
    Tues - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Wed - Shoulders (Golds)
    Thurs - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Fri - Back (Golds)
    Sat - Legs (Golds)
    Sun - OFF

    Week 2

    Mon - Chest/Shoulders (LaFit)
    Tues - Arms/Abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Wed - Back (Golds)
    Thurs - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Fri - Shoulders (Golds)
    Sat - Legs (Golds)
    Sun - OFF

    Week 3

    Mon - Chest (LaFit)
    Tues - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Wed - Back (Golds)
    Thurs - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Fri - Legs (Golds)
    Sat - Back/Shoulders (Golds)
    Sun - OFF

    Week 4

    Mon - Deadlift (LaFit)
    Tues - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Wed - Chest/Shoulders (Golds)
    Thurs - Arms/abs/Hiit (LaFit)
    Fri - Legs (Golds)
    Sat - Back (Golds)
    Sun - OFF
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  27. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Todays chest routine:

    Heavy barbell incline: 4 x 5
    DB incline: 3 x 12
    DB incline fly: 3 x 12
    Pec dec: 2 x 12
    Bench: 4 x 5
    DB bench: 3 x 12

    Cable crossovers: 1min
    Leh Go!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  28. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The split looks good man. I like training body parts twice a week some weeks.

    Seems to add a nice fullness effect for me at times.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The split looks good man. I like training body parts twice a week some weeks.

    Seems to add a nice fullness effect for me at times.
    Exactly the plan!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  30. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Wanted to get these up before i went to bed. Will discuss in the AM

    435 x 3

    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  31. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    495 x 1

    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  32. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211242
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice vids. It adds a nice visual to the log.
    I'm Back...
  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Nice vids. It adds a nice visual to the log.
    Agreed. Those are some nice numbers, im pretty positive that would crush me. Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Thanks fella's!
    About those bench clips, I was just messin around in the gym and started feeling it! I notice i didn't get deep enough but this was my first time ever benching 495 and to be honest with you, its intimidating! After a few quick prayers and repeating Philippians 4:13 to myself i decided to go for 405, 435, 455, and 495. Next time i'll go for a good clean deep 500

    I was near the end of my workout and i decided to shoot for a new bench PR. Not the brightest idea but interesting.

    Results:

    Heavy barbell incline: 4 x 5 - completed with 365 then went 405 x 2
    DB incline: 3 x 12 - 95's, 110's, 125's
    DB incline fly: 3 x 12 - Did 2 sets with 30's
    Pec dec: 2 x 12 - 255, stack
    Bench: 4 x 5 - Completed with 365 then went 405, 435, 455, 495
    DB bench: 3 x 12 - 95's, 110's, 125's
    Cable crossovers: 1min
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  35. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Thanks fella's!
    About those bench clips, I was just messin around in the gym and started feeling it! I notice i didn't get deep enough but this was my first time ever benching 495 and to be honest with you, its intimidating! After a few quick prayers and repeating Philippians 4:13 to myself i decided to go for 405, 435, 455, and 495. Next time i'll go for a good clean deep 500

    I was near the end of my workout and i decided to shoot for a new bench PR. Not the brightest idea but interesting.

    Results:

    Heavy barbell incline: 4 x 5 - completed with 365 then went 405 x 2
    DB incline: 3 x 12 - 95's, 110's, 125's
    DB incline fly: 3 x 12 - Did 2 sets with 30's
    Pec dec: 2 x 12 - 255, stack
    Bench: 4 x 5 - Completed with 365 then went 405, 435, 455, 495
    DB bench: 3 x 12 - 95's, 110's, 125's
    Cable crossovers: 1min
    Watching the vids brought back memories of when my wife was filming me do some rack deads. After the vid was over shes like did i turn it off, how do i work this thing. Just made me chuckle a bit.

    Good stuff for sure though man, 495 is a lot of weight.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Watching the vids brought back memories of when my wife was filming me do some rack deads. After the vid was over shes like did i turn it off, how do i work this thing. Just made me chuckle a bit.

    Good stuff for sure though man, 495 is a lot of weight.
    Haha, Thanks 3CGT! listening to their confusion behind the camera is funny.

    Hey i want to openly say Congrats to you!! Glad you're in!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  37. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I believe the family and I will be making a trip in November!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I believe the family and I will be making a trip in November!
    Ohhhhhhh Yeeeaaaahhhh!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  39. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The wife asked when should we book the flight
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2132
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    The wife asked when should we book the flight
    Awesome!! Got some new motivation now!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Emeka Okammor Training Log
    By emekajokammor in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. Emeka Okammor progres pics
    By emekajokammor in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:25 AM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in