Stimulant X & Slim FX

  1. Stimulant X & Slim FX


    If i wanted to combine these 2 supps Stimulant X & Slim FX what would be the ideal dosage or protocall

    I think they would make one hell of a combo !!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AEK
    If i wanted to combine these 2 supps Stimulant X & Slim FX what would be the ideal dosage or protocall

    I think they would make one hell of a combo !!!
    One of each. Dose 1 stim x and 1 slim fx 30mins before first meal...assess tolerance. After 7 days, add the same prior to lunch
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  3. I guess the important question is to understand what your stimulant tolerance is.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  4. Stim tolerance is key.

    Generally, I would not stack them for the average user as there is no true need for such a thing.
    For someone who is more of a stim junkie, I would dose the slimfx in the early am to kickstart the appetite suppression and the stimx in the afternoon. Be sure it is the early afternoon though
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  5. I personally wouldn't stack the two.
    If I had to do it... I would do as Bnat said and dose the Slim FX early and the Stim X in the afternoon.
    I'm Back...

  6. Whats your sensitivity to stims Runner?
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  7. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor
    Whats your sensitivity to stims Runner?
    I can take:
    Helios + a ECA derivative and be slightly jumpy. But bragging is terrible in this topic. I have cut back big time.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I can take:
    Helios + a ECA derivative and be slightly jumpy. But bragging is terrible in this topic. I have cut back big time.
    Try the products seperate, it's the safest way to approach. I've seen stimjunkies jumping from highest doses to the next... and baam.. Once in a while they hit something they didn't have such a high tolarance for... So it's always best to assess

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

    Try the products seperate, it's the safest way to approach. I've seen stimjunkies jumping from highest doses to the next... and baam.. Once in a while they hit something they didn't have such a high tolarance for... So it's always best to assess
    I'm not using any.just providing info for OP.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Stimulant X was made by AX. Discontinued at some point and now Slim Extreme has replaced it it their product line.

    Slim Extreme is waaaay stronger for me, but I have yet to try Lean FX

  11. Quote Originally Posted by garrythomson View Post
    Stimulant X was made by AX. Discontinued at some point and now Slim Extreme has replaced it it their product line.

    Slim Extreme is waaaay stronger for me, but I have yet to try Lean FX
    Slim X was discontinued in the past and has since been replaced by Slim FX. These were/are fatburners.
    Stimulant X has been reformulated but is a different animal. Stimulant X is an energizer.

    Lean FX is a non-stim cortisol control thyroid enhancing product.
    I'm Back...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Slim X was discontinued in the past and has since been replaced by Slim FX. These were/are fatburners.
    Stimulant X has been reformulated but is a different animal. Stimulant X is an energizer.

    Lean FX is a non-stim cortisol control thyroid enhancing product.
    very good answer
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    very good answer
    I concur
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by garrythomson View Post
    Stimulant X was made by AX. Discontinued at some point and now Slim Extreme has replaced it it their product line.
    That's news to me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's news to me.
    haha!
    I'm Back...

  16. good to know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Slim FX = slim energy
    By redbirdfan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. Stimulant X
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in