SuperSize/Ultra Reps Stack

  1. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Thumbs up SuperSize/Ultra Reps Stack


    Name:  superSize.png
Views: 575
Size:  83.6 KBName:  ultraReps.png
Views: 5814
Size:  74.1 KB

    This week I have been using 1 scoop SuperSize & 1 scoop Ultra Reps for my preworkout.

    Taste: 6
    If you are like me, you probably are thinking.... 'Lemon Ice with Wild Berry!?!' But I am telling you, it isn't bad at all.

    Pumps: 9
    I have been experiencing some awesome pump during and long after my workouts. I wake up in the morning and the arms just feel awesome.

    Energy: 8
    I notice I am getting good energy. It is a nice and clean pickmeup with no jitters or tremors.

    Mental: 10
    In my opinion this is where the stack shines the most. I am very much focused and get very aggressive. I am unsure exactly what is causing it; but I am getting a lot of aggression about 40-45 minutes after consumption.

    Endurance: 8
    Quite simply, I do not tire out very easily. After I am done working out I still feel pretty good.

    --This is my short review. I have been using this stack all week and I am loving it. I am not trying to pimp. This combo is the best preworkout stack I have ever had. Keep in mind it is 2 products; so it isn't all that surprising the effects are very very good. The synergy is nailing all the right spots for me.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

  2. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    618

    bump to old thread..lol.

    how does th combo differ from supersize alone? can you explain the feel and performance differences?
    i like supersize but am interested in stacking them, however i wonder if i will get much better effects than i already am.
    i also use additional creatinol-o-phosphate and citrulline malate so... dunno if its worth it or just me going all perfectionist...lol
  3. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Disney Land
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2128

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    bump to old thread..lol.

    how does th combo differ from supersize alone? can you explain the feel and performance differences?
    i like supersize but am interested in stacking them, however i wonder if i will get much better effects than i already am.
    i also use additional creatinol-o-phosphate and citrulline malate so... dunno if its worth it or just me going all perfectionist...lol
    Currently running this stack and for me i've noticed UR gives me good sustainable energy and when i knock back 2 scoops of SS i begin to feel that energy level lifting. By this time i'm done training, usually about 2 hours, I still have energy to pour into my cardio session.

    Now, after that then i feel it wearing and i begin to get hungry. lol

    Basically UR helps supply me with good clean energy levels and SS spikes that energy level. Never felt like i hit a brick wall, always a smooth landing with this stack for me.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    618

    do you think the energy from ur comes from the carnosine mostly or the atp and theobromine? (as ss contains these as well)
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    The biggest difference I see is the recovery.

    This is an old thread and some has changed for me recently. I still do stack them sometimes to switch things up. However.....
    I started keeping them seperated so that when I want to go stim-free I just open a tub of Ultra Reps. It just keeps it fresh for me to not always be taking them together every workout.

    Not to mention... I am REALLY digging the new improved flavor of SuperSize.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. Registered User
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2623

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    The biggest difference I see is the recovery.

    This is an old thread and some has changed for me recently. I still do stack them sometimes to switch things up. However.....
    I started keeping them seperated so that when I want to go stim-free I just open a tub of Ultra Reps. It just keeps it fresh for me to not always be taking them together every workout.

    Not to mention... I am REALLY digging the new improved flavor of SuperSize.

    Ultra Reps stands for endurance. A supp you really enjoy when doing legs! It's really good to help you max out your sets... Where you usually just do 4 - 5 reps, UR makes you go to 6...

    SuperSize is more a zoning in type of supp.. It creates a mental state and makes it easier to target your goals.. Helps you put on a little extra weight each time...

    That + That.. More weight, more reps = growth!
  7. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Some Crazy Place in the Mid-West
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7668

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Ultra Reps stands for endurance. A supp you really enjoy when doing legs! It's really good to help you max out your sets... Where you usually just do 4 - 5 reps, UR makes you go to 6...

    SuperSize is more a zoning in type of supp.. It creates a mental state and makes it easier to target your goals.. Helps you put on a little extra weight each time...

    That + That.. More weight, more reps = growth!
    Excellent respone Eizbear.

    I've noticed for me, it's SuperSize right before or during my first set (intake starts) and follow up with UR as part of my post workout.

    I swear, never sore the next day.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. AEK
    AEK is offline
    Registered User
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    797

    One Wicked combo ultra reps with Supersize !!!
  9. Registered User
    johnman21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    365

    cool
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    The supersize nitrates claim an 8 hour pump. Cool as hell but is that based off 3 scoops.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The supersize nitrates claim an 8 hour pump. Cool as hell but is that based off 3 scoops.
    I take 2 scoops and notice pump for a great length of time. I don't know if it is for 8 hours as I don't time my pump. haha!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The supersize nitrates claim an 8 hour pump. Cool as hell but is that based off 3 scoops.
    No pump for me last 8 hours, no matter what it is. 2-2.5 scoops is my sweet spot and i personaly notice no difference in pump between the 2 and 2.5 its still "there" and solid.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Some Crazy Place in the Mid-West
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7668

    I concur ^
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Some Crazy Place in the Mid-West
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7668

    Been experimenting...

    Replaced morning stim with 1 scoop of SuperSize and 1 Slim FX! Amazing.

    Then I do 2 scoops of SuperSize preworkout.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Been experimenting...

    Replaced morning stim with 1 scoop of SuperSize and 1 Slim FX! Amazing.

    Then I do 2 scoops of SuperSize preworkout.
    Im going to have to try this shortly!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    104126

    One scoop of Super Size and I'm pumped and ready for action. The taste is bad I can tell but I dont care about it if the product works.
    For me this is a number one factor- if it works than its all good..
    Ultra Reps stacked with Super Size is a good choice.

    When I was on this stack I also add Hard FX.. Progression was much better.
  17. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Some Crazy Place in the Mid-West
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7668

    Appreciate your feedback.

    How long has it been since you tried SuperSize, as the flavor has been improved?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    Mainevant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    104126

    Last month I finished my cycle on this stack.
    In my country AX products aint popular..
    Only couple people knows about this company.
    I decided to take this stack cause I like to use something different.

    The components were nice so I said to myself that I should give this a try.
    Lemon flavor of Super Size didnt taste well. But I don't care like I said cause it worked great.
    I loved the effect of focus after taking it.
    The combination of SS and UR is spot on.
  19. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    Last month I finished my cycle on this stack.
    In my country AX products aint popular..
    Only couple people knows about this company.
    I decided to take this stack cause I like to use something different.

    The components were nice so I said to myself that I should give this a try.
    Lemon flavor of Super Size didnt taste well. But I don't care like I said cause it worked great.
    I loved the effect of focus after taking it.
    The combination of SS and UR is spot on.
    I am glad you enjoyed the stack. The first I used them together I was blown away.
    Appreciate the feedback and support.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ULTRA REPS review
    By bigsexy74 in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. Ultra reps
    By eddieSt.james in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:56 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:26 AM
  5. New AX Products are LIVE ( SuperSize, Slim FX, Ultra Reps....)
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in