My Slim FX Review

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and ignored my own advice and started with 2 caps.....

I took my 2 caps at around 10:00 AM. It is almost 11:00 PM now and I am just starting to feel my energy slow down. I have been pretty wired all day. At first, I didn't think I felt anything. However, after about an hour I was ready to go. What I was more impressed with was the appetite control. I didn't feel like eating at all throughout the day. The problem with this is.... during the day I started to get a little shaky from the strong stim and lack of food. This passed once I made myself eat a bit more food.

I think Slim FX is a great product that does EXACTLY what the bottle says it will do.

My only caution is to make sure you force yourself to eat a little more(you really won't feel hungry) so that you avoid the stim shakes and tremors.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and ignored my own advice and started with 2 caps.....

I took my 2 caps at around 10:00 AM. It is almost 11:00 PM now and I am just starting to feel my energy slow down. I have been pretty wired all day. At first, I didn't think I felt anything. However, after about an hour I was ready to go. What I was more impressed with was the appetite control. I didn't feel like eating at all throughout the day. The problem with this is.... during the day I started to get a little shaky from the strong stim and lack of food. This passed once I made myself eat a bit more food.

I think Slim FX is a great product that does EXACTLY what the bottle says it will do.

My only caution is to make sure you force yourself to eat a little more(you really won't feel hungry) so that you avoid the stim shakes and tremors.
That's what I'm looking for appetite control..

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Slim FX will for sure give you that. As I said, I had to force food down.
I feel the exact same way with the appetite.. Took 2 Slim FX yesterday morning at 07.00 , another one at 13.00... Couldn't eat more then a few chews on teh dinner my wife made for me... Se wasn't quite as pleased as I were ;) For me, Slim FX works best if I take it without food and don't eat anything for about 1 hour.. If I have food in my tummy I need to up the dose

gettinbigger

Awards
i just ordered mine and should get it in about 3 business days! cant wait to start

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered mine and should get it in about 3 business days! cant wait to start
Awesome! Please do come back to us with how Slim FX worked for you!

I put Slim FX pretty much to a hardcore test this Saturday, I went up 04.00 , travelled 250 kilometers with my car.. Didn't eat ANYTHING until 21.30 in the evening while driving back those 250 kilometers.. This was on 1 cap... I experienced that the energy and effect was much better while not eating anything at all.. I was a "bit" hungry around 15.00, but could easily resist it.. I had an extra Slim FX in my pocket in case of extreme hunger or lack of energy , but it was all fine :)

Ps. I was doing a 20 hour intermittent fasting :)

gettinbigger

Awards
Man my order is still processing! I wanted shipped already lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review. I tried it a few days to feel the effects and truly loved it. I'm currently trying to pack on some lbs but will be using this come early spring.

Looking forward to your thought Gettinbigger

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I have been taking the two pills in the am but then I get real hungry about 4 hours later. I am in a desk job and dont work out until after 5. Should I maybe stagger the dose with one in the morning and one in the afternoon or should I continue the two in the morning and maybe add a third around noon?

Not saying that I am not happy with the product but after reading the reviews, I expected more, especially on the appetite suppressant portion.

Any help is appreciated. I wish I could work out in the morning b/c about an hour in, I want to rip the head off something, but I am usually just sitting in my car. Nothing I can do until after 5-6 pm.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering... what's your current weight/height?

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
at 280 you might be able to go to 3 caps, and doing a 2 in the a.m. and 1 a few hrs later.
you could start with a 1 and 1 dose protocol if you chose, but 280 is bigger than average (thats not meant to be offensive).
Not taken as offensive. Not trying to do something about it the last year and a half is offensive. Arms and especially legs are as strong as they have ever been, I just can't seem to erase the gut. I will try 2 and 1 over the weekend. I am afraid to try adding a 3rd while at work.

Thanks, B

FA

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
at 280 you might be able to go to 3 caps, and doing a 2 in the a.m. and 1 a few hrs later.
you could start with a 1 and 1 dose protocol if you chose, but 280 is bigger than average (thats not meant to be offensive).
Great advice and exactly what I was getting at.

Looking forward to see how that protocol works out for you.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Great advice and exactly what I was getting at.

Looking forward to see how that protocol works out for you.
We all have different tolerance and respond differently to different things... Taking more then 2 caps ain't recommended for the average user, as a full dose is 2 caps... But size CAN make a difference, so if you think 3 caps might work better for you and that you feel comfortable with increasing the dosage, then I'd say go for it!

BUT, I would prefer hearing more on HOW you take it and WHEN you take it before recommending 3 caps.. I know you take it in the AM.. But how early ? And do you take it with any food or beverage, if so , what kind ?

My experience with SlimFX is that it works better and last longer, the longer my stomach stays empty.. And if I take Slim FX with food, I get a much milder effect from it... So for me, it's really a "controllable" stim..

SlimFX and Intermittent Fasting / Warrior Diet works really good together, so all you users who are on IF, I think ´Slim FX might be very interesting for you.

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
We all have different tolerance and respond differently to different things... Taking more then 2 caps ain't recommended for the average user, as a full dose is 2 caps... But size CAN make a difference, so if you think 3 caps might work better for you and that you feel comfortable with increasing the dosage, then I'd say go for it!

BUT, I would prefer hearing more on HOW you take it and WHEN you take it before recommending 3 caps.. I know you take it in the AM.. But how early ? And do you take it with any food or beverage, if so , what kind ?

My experience with SlimFX is that it works better and last longer, the longer my stomach stays empty.. And if I take Slim FX with food, I get a much milder effect from it... So for me, it's really a "controllable" stim..

SlimFX and Intermittent Fasting / Warrior Diet works really good together, so all you users who are on IF, I think ´Slim FX might be very interesting for you.
I do take it in the morning, between 7:00 and 7:30 am and by 11am I am usually starved. I do not take with food, usually the only thing I consume is coffee, unless I get real hungry early, before 9am, and I will grab a power bar of some kind, whatever is in the car. I usually have to find something to chow down on between 11am and 12 noon. I will look into the Intermittent Fasting / Warrior Diet you mention. I think as long as there is a plan, there will be success. I kind of jumped in after having so much success with the original Slim X, I think I wasn't prepared. I have had no structure and I will change that and pick this all back up January 1. Any input is appreciated, but please try to dumb it down for me. I look to a lot of the veterans on this board, but in all honesty, a lot of what you guys discuss is over my head and I don't think I am doing what was intended based on the advice. If anyone can point me in the direction of a very clear cut, precise diet and exercise plan that specializes in PM workout (after 6pm), I would be eternaly grateful. I have learned a lot on these forums but unfortunately, I try to cut and paste portions of different discussions and there is clearly some disconnect on my part.

Thanks y'all. I really want to cut 50 lbs by my birthday, which will be my 40th this year, in September. I will welcome anyone who wants to be a part, or if someone needs a project, I am a clean slate. A large, pasty white, clean slate who will listen to whatever you say, no questions asked, as long as the exercise is doable in the pm. I have access to a hotel gym (cardio, 4 arm machines, 4 leg machines). I can get more details on that, but pm if anyone is interested in a subject for the ultimate before-after shot.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
took one cap on empty stomach and about 90 minutes later I have noticed a signifigant increase in well being and mood and slight increase in energy/motivation...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took one cap on empty stomach and about 90 minutes later I have noticed a signifigant increase in well being and mood and slight increase in energy/motivation...
Go on... ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
actually gets better 2-3 hrs in! mood is outstanding,actually kind of taken back how much im enjoying just this one cap. this is going to be the first one day log lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear and really looking for how the remaining hours pan out for you.

Can't imagine if you did a stager dose.. lets say.. 1 cap then 3 hours later a second cap.

Sounds like for you, that would make for a very euphoria day ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
very good stuff. Im going to do 2 caps tomorrow,I should have just did 2 caps today,I am not sensitive to stims either and am heavier then the average person I suppose.Mood and well being stayed up the whole day,appetite did go down so will not be using a lot anytime soon as im bulking.noticed something else too and I know what this is from,however It was a bit easier to get "happy" throughout the day as well.so this product can have that effect on some I would imagine as well,taking two caps tomorrow and a lady friend is coming over in the evening. will see how that goes.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It's better to have just tried one cap, as this way you can get a handle on what to expect.

Tomorrow should be very interesting and looking forward to the feedback.

Enjoy the lady friend ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very curious to see what you think of 2 caps. You for sure did the right thing by taking 1 cap first.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
How'd that workout for you SG?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

Can't imagine if you did a stager dose.. lets say.. 1 cap then 3 hours later a second cap.

It works great that way I've tried it.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards

Love it! Thought it was just me...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
the euphoria was def there. and to be honest,I really liked 2 caps... I was not jittery at all. as for the lady friend,well being was def up among other things. any form of yohimbine treats me well,however the overall formula combined w this makes for very nice mood. IT does indeed get the name slim-fx because at the end of the day it will crush your appetite,so will be using it sparingly for the time being.One of my fav stims already and im not exactly small so takes a lot to get me going w stims,PLUS I have used all the popular products like this out there over the years.

DEF would consider using this in my prep later in the year as well,should work real well on a cut!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the euphoria was def there. and to be honest,I really liked 2 caps... I was not jittery at all. as for the lady friend,well being was def up among other things. any form of yohimbine treats me well,however the overall formula combined w this makes for very nice mood. IT does indeed get the name slim-fx because at the end of the day it will crush your appetite,so will be using it sparingly for the time being.One of my fav stims already and im not exactly small so takes a lot to get me going w stims,PLUS I have used all the popular products like this out there over the years.

DEF would consider using this in my prep later in the year as well,should work real well on a cut!!
Very nice! Yes, it also crushed my appetite. I literally had to force myself to eat.
SlimFX will always be part of any cut for me.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like the great feeling while limited food consumption. Typically when I cut late spring I turn into a real douche... as I'm pretty much running on empty and cardio fanatic.

Looking forward to this springs cut (so is the wife)

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Nothing like the great feeling while limited food consumption. Typically when I cut late spring I turn into a real douche... as I'm pretty much running on empty and cardio fanatic.

Looking forward to this springs cut (so is the wife)
After taking a few hit from my wife's stash i'll be in deep need of SFX and all it's effects come March-May...smh

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan...6-8 pack for every ab

WendyRene

Awards
This is my second day on slim fx and I feel the stim part of it.. However, I am not feeling the appetite suppressant... I have always had a bad habit of snacking even when I am not supposed to... I still crave snacks even when on this supplement. I was wondering if maybe I need to wait for it?? I am not sure, this is my first powerful fat burner/appetite suppressant. I also wish I wouldn't get so panicky on this stuff.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is my second day on slim fx and I feel the stim part of it.. However, I am not feeling the appetite suppressant... I have always had a bad habit of snacking even when I am not supposed to... I still crave snacks even when on this supplement. I was wondering if maybe I need to wait for it?? I am not sure, this is my first powerful fat burner/appetite suppressant. I also wish I wouldn't get so panicky on this stuff.
I would like to begin by saying Welcome to AnabolicMinds.

Interesting.. I felt the suppressant on the very first dose. I dose mine at 2 caps upon waking up in the morning. How are you dosing?

WendyRene

Awards
I would like to begin by saying Welcome to AnabolicMinds.

Interesting.. I felt the suppressant on the very first dose. I dose mine at 2 caps upon waking up in the morning. How are you dosing?
Thank you very much!!

I am only taking 1 in the morning.. I can only handle one as I am very sensitive to stimulants.. I also find that I feel nauseated a few hours after taking it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much!!

I am only taking 1 in the morning.. I can only handle one as I am very sensitive to stimulants.. I also find that I feel nauseated a few hours after taking it.
You made the right decision starting with 1 cap.
My best advice concerning any discomfort would be to make sure you are getting in plenty of water and I would highly advise eating soon after taking the 1 cap. I know myself with stimulants; I start to get weird feelings/sides if I wait too long to get some food in.

-I am unsure if any of this has to do with your sides. I am only going by my past experience.

WendyRene

Awards
You made the right decision starting with 1 cap.
My best advice concerning any discomfort would be to make sure you are getting in plenty of water and I would highly advise eating soon after taking the 1 cap. I know myself with stimulants; I start to get weird feelings/sides if I wait too long to get some food in.

-I am unsure if any of this has to do with your sides. I am only going by my past experience.
No it really does. Thank you! I wanted to do lean gains with slim fx however I'd like to get used to it before I do something that drastic because I would be breaking my fast later than taking the pill. I found that I have a better reaction when I eat something right after. I am actually feeling the appetite suppressant side of it now. I think I just need to break some of my old habits and nothing can do that for me but myself you know.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Hey Wendy! Thanks for investing in SFX!

As for the appetite suppressing effect f SFX, I've found that when introducing it, the cleaner the atmosphere the better it can work. What that means is the better your diet the better and faster it will work.

I'm 6ft 265ish and I take 1 pill in the AM every now and then that totally destroys my appetite for about 6-8 hours. BUT, I also eat very clean and have been doing so for about 3 weeks now. Before cleaning up my eating habits, I felt no appetite suppression as well.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know 2 simple things:

1. Are you eating clean foods? i.e. whole wheats, lean meats, good fats, fruits, veggies, etc

2. You stated that sometimes you experience nausea, during this time are you still snacking?

You can always email me at [email protected] if this information is too personal to post. I'd love to help.

Emeka