AX sweepstakes question

  1. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    AX sweepstakes question


    Hope this is the right place to ask this question. How do we know if we won a bottle of Slim Fx or Slim FX samples? I recevied my verification on Oct 6th here's what it said. Congratulations on being picked to receive Slim FX. Your Slim FX will be shipped just as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. We expect this date to be around November 1st. Thanks in advance
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    I would assume it's not the sample. If I recall, it specified sample in the confirmation.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,000
    Rep Power
    2648378
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I cant the same email and thought I won a bottle but then git another email about shipping and it said sample so I dont know. I havent got mine yet so still have my fingers crossed
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i think it might be the promo sized (half sized) container. i got my Supersize the other day and it had that label on it.
  5. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    I got a reply through another social media site saying it is a bottle. Trying to wait and see before I place my order with nutrplanet.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  6. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484103
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you won SlimFX on here in one of the contests, then you should be receiving a bottle, unless we specifically said "sample". For the most part, everyone won a bottle of SlimFX, which is a FULL SIZE bottle. Those that were winners after everything was said and done probably got samples, if nothing else. We didn't want ANYONE to walk away empty-handed! And yes, the SS and UR are half-sized bottles. I'd be reluctant to call that a "sample", per se. It should be plenty for a few weeks worth of awesome workouts - the better to test it out with, my dear!

    The FB contest, I'm not sure of. That one was handled a bit differently by someone else within AX HQ, not the rep team.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  7. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah if 45 servings are in the promo or even 22.5 there is no way i'd call that a sample
  8. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2626
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Hope this is the right place to ask this question. How do we know if we won a bottle of Slim Fx or Slim FX samples? I recevied my verification on Oct 6th here's what it said. Congratulations on being picked to receive Slim FX. Your Slim FX will be shipped just as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. We expect this date to be around November 1st. Thanks in advance
    I'm sorry that I can not confirm if it's a sample or bottle, hopefully a bottle, for your sake
    But we're having tons of stuff to send out and some may get it a bit later, but you WILL recieve it, just might take a bit longer..
  9. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2626
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yeah if 45 servings are in the promo or even 22.5 there is no way i'd call that a sample
    The promo bottles that we gave away (SS) will be 22.5 servings, as they are half-size bottles... Sample isn't quite the right word for that size... Or we can call it a sample and set a new standard as to how big a sample should be
  10. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484103
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I'm sorry that I can not confirm if it's a sample or bottle, hopefully a bottle, for your sake
    But we're having tons of stuff to send out and some may get it a bit later, but you WILL recieve it, just might take a bit longer..
    I CAN confirm. All good.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  11. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    The promo bottles that we gave away (SS) will be 22.5 servings, as they are half-size bottles... Sample isn't quite the right word for that size... Or we can call it a sample and set a new standard as to how big a sample should be
    yeah that is one hell of a "sample" portion
  12. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I CAN confirm. All good.
    Thanks man!!!
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  13. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2626
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yeah that is one hell of a "sample" portion
    Hell, why not.. We just set a new standard to give away.. Why not set another standard for product samples ?
  14. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Finally got a tracking number for my Slim Fx. Hopefully i will get it before Thanksgiving.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  15. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2626
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Finally got a tracking number for my Slim Fx. Hopefully i will get it before Thanksgiving.
    Nice to hear! How far away is it now ? Lets hope for some fast shipping!
  16. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Nice to hear! How far away is it now ? Lets hope for some fast shipping!
    Well I'm tried to track my package. I think Fed Ex has it then they will take it to the post office. Then the post office will deliver the package to my house lol.. Get this when I try to track it through Fed Ex. No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. When I try to track it through USPS I get this. Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  17. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    I think I'm going to order a bottle of Slim Fx and some more goodies..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  18. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I think I'm going to order a bottle of Slim Fx and some more goodies..
    I would usually tell you to order away if that is what your wanting to do, but you won a free bottle. Just wait a couple more days to save yourself some cash and get to use it for free. For the record, the statement said that shipment should take place on or around Nov. 1, not necessarily that it would. I've seen several confirmation were people are receiving their products today and yesterday. So I'd say yours is well on it's way and you should easily have it by turkey day.

    Speaking of turkey day, for all your slim fxer's out there, if you want to eat like a pig (which I always do) and enjoy some football, please do not take any slim fx that day. Appetite suppression like it has will make for a sad little person and it will leave the turkey with an unattractive complex. We all don't want our turkeys thinking we are not attracted to them now do we.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  19. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I would usually tell you to order away if that is what your wanting to do, but you won a free bottle. Just wait a couple more days to save yourself some cash and get to use it for free. For the record, the statement said that shipment should take place on or around Nov. 1, not necessarily that it would. I've seen several confirmation were people are receiving their products today and yesterday. So I'd say yours is well on it's way and you should easily have it by turkey day.

    Speaking of turkey day, for all your slim fxer's out there, if you want to eat like a pig (which I always do) and enjoy some football, please do not take any slim fx that day. Appetite suppression like it has will make for a sad little person and it will leave the turkey with an unattractive complex. We all don't want our turkeys thinking we are not attracted to them now do we.
    Six days after recieving my tracking number still no Slim Fx. I still can't track the package with the tracking number I have. I was hoping to have my Slim Fx before Thanksgiving ugghh!!!
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  20. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Six days after recieving my tracking number still no Slim Fx. I still can't track the package with the tracking number I have. I was hoping to have my Slim Fx before Thanksgiving ugghh!!!
    One more day... hang in there. If it doesn't make it before Turkey Day, then take one day to enjoy your family, friends, good food and some football then after that..... go back to putting the eye stress test back on the mail box. I promise you AX will make good on your product. Some deliveries just take a little longer then others.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  21. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    One more day... hang in there. If it doesn't make it before Turkey Day, then take one day to enjoy your family, friends, good food and some football then after that..... go back to putting the eye stress test back on the mail box. I promise you AX will make good on your product. Some deliveries just take a little longer then others.
    I guess I shouldn't complain since it's free. Some people have recieved their Slim FX almost a week ago. I'll hang in there though lol.. Thanks.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  22. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

    I found the prob with your tracking Number!!!
    lol
    GO, check ur Pm's, go on
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  23. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33643
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%

    Thanks to all the reps who helped me find out what was going on with my Slim Fx. I will get it November 26th. Thanks again.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  24. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks to all the reps who helped me find out what was going on with my Slim Fx. I will get it November 26th. Thanks again.
    Awesome to see you got it figured out. Now you can stop worrying and just enjoy the holidays with the comforting thought that a nice bottle of SFX will be waiting for you on Saturday .
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  25. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9207
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks to all the reps who helped me find out what was going on with my Slim Fx. I will get it November 26th. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Awesome to see you got it figured out. Now you can stop worrying and just enjoy the holidays with the comforting thought that a nice bottle of SFX will be waiting for you on Saturday .
    Enjoy the holiday!!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
  4. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in