My Slim FX Review

SmashK

Awards
Hi Guys,

Got my free bottle of Slim FX and I have been using it for 1 week. Here are my impressions.

Serving size for me = 2 caps. I'm a male, age 32, and weigh 205lbs.

I've seen a lot of people asking these same two big questions, so I figure I'll start here first.

Does it last for 12 hours? Absolutely, and it feels really good the entire time too.

For the first two hours or so, I get a really big rush of energy. It's not jittery energy, but it's a noticeable rush of very clean energy. It kicks in and you can definitely feel it, and when it does I just want to be up and getting stuff done, and if there's nothing to do, I'm looking for something to do...not because I'm feeling jittery or anxious, but because I feel a strong sense of motivation to be productive. Love that.

After the initial 2 hour burst of energy, you get these smooth bursts of energy at just the right times throughout the day for the next 10 hours. And that starts at about the 3 hour mark. After that initial burst starts to wear off, the next thing I know I'm feeling all happy, energized, talkative and very social. These bursts sneak up on me because I don't even notice the transition from one energy burst to the next.

All in all, this does last all day, just like they say.

Is it as good as Slim Xtreme? In some ways, it's better (I'll explain below), and in others it's about 70-80% as good...and that's a big hit in my book.

Slim FX is better in the sense that I don't have to drink myself drunk at 2am in the morning to fall asleep. Seriously, when I'd take the original SX, I knew I'd be screwed if I didn't have a bottle of red wine to help me come down at night. On this new Slim FX, falling asleep is not a problem at all. It does last for 12 hours, so just make sure you take it at least 12 hours before you go to bed.

It's also better in the sense that my appetite doesn't feel totally nuked to hell. On the original stuff, I had no desire to eat, and no problem going 6 hours without eating. Obviously that's not healthy, nor is it good for bodybuilding goals. On Slim FX, I don't really notice myself craving food or getting hungry, but if I have to eat, I can chow down a meal. So this really helps me stick to eating my 6 small meals throughout the day with ease.

Other Impressions

I didn't take SX and I won't take Slim FX to lose weight....sorry, not much help on this aspect. Rather, I take it because I just feel like Slim FX makes ME a better ME. I'm more motivated throughout the day, my mind is more engaged with whatever I have to do, when I'm focused on something I can think much more clearly about the topic, the concentration is wonderful, I feel more creative, and to me, that makes this product a home run.

Now, the original did this too, and while Slim FX isn't 100% identical in this category (I'd say it's about 80% as good), it's still 100x better than anything else I've tried since.

As for the energy, again, it's about 75-80% of the original, but it feels very good, very smooth, very refined, and it just the right amount I need at the right times throughout the day.

So cheers to AX for making such an amazing product that as I said above, helps me feel like a better version of me. You guys rock, and thanks for the free bottle to try out!!!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Truly appreciate the kind words and glad you reap all the benefits that Slim FX has to offer.

Do you plan to come back and do a week by week review?

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed review :) I'm glad it's been working so well for you.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review. Thanks for sharing.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good news! And that's great being able to compare it to the SX old version. :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I just loved reading this review SmashK! I like how well you explained everything! A big thanks for the details, I think this is gonna help a lot of users who are uncertain on the product!

Thanks again SmashK!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. This is an absolutely AWESOME review!! Big kudos to you for putting it up here, and for the honesty in comparisons. As much as we don't really want to make that connection, we understand that people will compare to "that product". Having it as good in most cases is great. It means that we're really onto something here and it's a game-changer. If a company can come out with something that is THIS good, THIS far above the rest, and is still compliant in ALL ways.... Yup. Happy to be on the team here with AX!!!

Also, fwiw... I haven't said much about my own experiences with SFX, but I'm on week 2 and I concur with your assessment to a T. Spot on. :)

SmashK

Awards
Truly appreciate the kind words and glad you reap all the benefits that Slim FX has to offer.

Do you plan to come back and do a week by week review?
Yes, I'll be posting updates when there is something new and important that I'd like others to know about.

So far, I'm lovin' it and there's just nothing else like it.

SmashK

Awards
Very good news! And that's great being able to compare it to the SX old version.
I've seen a lot of people ask for comparisons, so I figured I might as well shed some light on it :)

SmashK

Awards
Wow! I just loved reading this review SmashK! I like how well you explained everything! A big thanks for the details, I think this is gonna help a lot of users who are uncertain on the product!

Thanks again SmashK!

I was pretty skeptical and uncertain at first....until I tried it :D Now, I can't get enough of it!

The sample program AX is doing I think will really help people realize how special and unique this formula is.

SmashK

Awards
Wow. This is an absolutely AWESOME review!! Big kudos to you for putting it up here, and for the honesty in comparisons. As much as we don't really want to make that connection, we understand that people will compare to "that product". Having it as good in most cases is great. It means that we're really onto something here and it's a game-changer. If a company can come out with something that is THIS good, THIS far above the rest, and is still compliant in ALL ways.... Yup. Happy to be on the team here with AX!!!

Also, fwiw... I haven't said much about my own experiences with SFX, but I'm on week 2 and I concur with your assessment to a T. Spot on. :)

An honest and detailed review is the least I can do :) I always hate it when people are sent free product, and then they put up some half-assed review. It's not helpful to the awesome community here on AM. If there's anything I left out, please let me know and ask away.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
An honest and detailed review is the least I can do :) I always hate it when people are sent free product, and then they put up some half-assed review. It's not helpful to the awesome community here on AM. If there's anything I left out, please let me know and ask away.
Great review I can't wait to get my free bottle.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Not much for a comment from me, but I can't agree with you more! Half-assed reviews sucks! Yours rocks ;)

Sonntag

Awards
@Eizbear

Do you know, when Slim FX will be available in Europe?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Came back for one of many reads on this and showed a couple people that I work with...

When I told them I expected them to detail everything they had to do to accomplish something... I told them, just go to this link ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, this is a great review....i just got my sample bottle today, and hope i get the same kind of results!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yay!! lol
Let us know how it goes bigt, I hear your very stim tolerant.
yup, been working 3rd shift for many years and trying to keep up with family needs in the daytime equates to a lot of stims, lol.

you can bet i will let you know what i think!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
yup, been working 3rd shift for many years and trying to keep up with family needs in the daytime equates to a lot of stims, lol.

Awesome! Looking forward to hear your version of it!

BTW, was it a bottle or was it the 3-pack sample ? Cause if it was the bottle, I'm pretty certain that it is the full size

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree, this is a great review....i just got my sample bottle today, and hope i get the same kind of results!!!!
Yay!! lol
Let us know how it goes bigt, I hear your very stim tolerant.

BTW, was it a bottle or was it the 3-pack sample ? Cause if it was the bottle, I'm pretty certain that it is the full size
Tom always does a good job on logs and feedback. I look forward to hearing about this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

28 cap sample bottle.

SmashK

Awards

Nice! I've been using it now for ~ 3 weeks and it still hits as hard and lasts as long today as the first day I took it :) 2 caps for me is plenty.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I've been using it now for ~ 3 weeks and it still hits as hard and lasts as long today as the first day I took it :) 2 caps for me is plenty.

Glad to hear that SLIM FX has lived up to your expectations!

Enjoy

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

Has your body changed any weight loss fat loss etc? Or are you using it more for energy and mood enhancement?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my stim tolerance is very high....i took 2 before work at 9pm, then 2 at 3am. i rate this as very good, even moreso since it doesn't contain 1,3 dime. i am thinking to throw this into my stim rotation and alternate this with my 1,3 dime stims-the problem with 1,3 dime is tolerance builds very quickly.

nice job, ax!!!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
my stim tolerance is very high....i took 2 before work at 9pm, then 2 at 3am. i rate this as very good, even moreso since it doesn't contain 1,3 dime. i am thinking to throw this into my stim rotation and alternate this with my 1,3 dime stims-the problem with 1,3 dime is tolerance builds very quickly.

nice job, ax!!!
Wow 4!!, you really are very tolerant.

I'm glad you liked it bigt,
Good idea on the rotation I'm sure many ppl would find that useful.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

nice job, ax!!!
Wow 4!!, you really are very tolerant.

I'm glad you liked it bigt,
Good idea on the rotation I'm sure many ppl would find that useful.
Tom's a freak like that, but he's our lovely freak. The man hasn't met a coffee bean yet that could hold him down ( or light him up in this case).

I like the idea of rotating it T. As with anything, some is good but there can always be too much. Keeping it fresh will keep it effective.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

nice job, ax!!!
My stim tolerance is high but I don't think it is quite at your level. ;)
I am glad you enjoyed Slim FX.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

nice job, ax!!!
I do too like the way you see the ability to rotate it.. I on the other hand hate 1.3-dim, won't go there again! ;) But its great for those of you who like it.

For those who didn't know.. TheBigT... T stands for Tolerance!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup-i know several guys who have issues with 1,3,dime....i like it myself, but tolerance build up is a problem. slimfx should be great as an alternate for me....and also a great substitute for those who don't like 1,3, dime!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
yup-i know several guys who have issues with 1,3,dime....i like it myself, but tolerance build up is a problem. slimfx should be great as an alternate for me....and also a great substitute for those who don't like 1,3, dime!!!
Indeed.. The first experience I had with 1.3-dim was great.. It actually took a while for me to build up tolerance... But after some on and off time from it, my tolerance build up way to fast.. .And now I only get the jittery crash feeling of it.. Me no likey ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indeed.. The first experience I had with 1.3-dim was great.. It actually took a while for me to build up tolerance... But after some on and off time from it, my tolerance build up way to fast.. .And now I only get the jittery crash feeling of it.. Me no likey ;)
2-3xweek of 1,3 and slimfx on other days sounds like a good plan!!!