Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484100
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Very nice bottle, I'm going to look into the link you put up now.
  3. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Me likey....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    What's in it T?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    165777

    What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

    What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

    We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.
  6. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    165777

    Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.
  7. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    I like 1,3 dim.. Lol

    I'll be following for sure
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1658

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.
    Glad to hear it as 1,3 Dymethl causes me to crash big style. Looking forward to more info.
  9. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81800

    following. can't wait to hear more
  10. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484100

    This one has been in the works for a long, long time. It's a thought that was brought up a few years ago as a continuation, or version 2, of something else. But instead of being a relative of that one, SlimFX is its own entity - formulated to do exactly what we want it to do and be yet another game-changer. Its release is HIGHLY anticipated.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  11. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

    What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

    We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.
    As someone who tried Slim Xtreme, I would be happy to try this and see how it goes. If it provides energy and appetite suppression like iForce Dexaprine you have a winner on your hands as that one is excellent. Happy to hear you are being cautious on the labeling, no prop blend please!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Registered User
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    394

    Certainly this is anticipated news!
    I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
    already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
    But, appreciate your thorough work!
  13. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484100
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  14. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    165777

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Certainly this is anticipated news!
    I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
    already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
    But, appreciate your thorough work!
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin
  15. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin
    Kevin, is it just one pill that provides 10-12 hours of energy? I see from some of the logs that some loggers took 2 pills a day? Thanks!
  16. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    165777

    2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
  17. Registered User
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    394

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin
    cool. Maybe it really is suited for the mainstream audience, if it's a bit "weaker" than SX. Still hella effective! You never know what mrs. average Joe might do with the pill, and what her diet and exercise routines are, her history of ilnesses, etc. etc. etc. And who gives a rats *ss, but we all want her to be safe anyway. This one might do the trick!
  18. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
    Sounds good. Can you take the two pills at once?
  19. Registered User
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    394

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Sounds good. Can you take the two pills at once?
    I'm thinking, you NEED to take it at once, if you wanna do 2 pills, since it works for 12 hours.
  20. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484100

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    I'm thinking, you NEED to take it at once, if you wanna do 2 pills, since it works for 12 hours.
    That would be a logical conclusion!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  21. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    165777

    Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.
  22. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.
    Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.
  23. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484100

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.
    Questions are good! Can't answer all of them just yet, but we'll do what we can!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  24. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    subbed
  25. Registered User
    VeeSix's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    799

    Interested!
  26. Registered User
    McBurly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    124536

    are you guys going to offer boosters like you did w/ SX?
  27. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Bring it!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  28. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1658

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
    This is sounding better and better. For stim sensitive people like me, I can take 1 cap for the first few days to judge the effect and then jump to 2 pills if needed.
  29. Registered User
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    163

    awesome!!!
  30. Registered User
    McBurly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    124536

    also would adding a-Y give one pill of Slim X a little extra kick? (assuming it doesnt already have it)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 09:26 AM
  4. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.