Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.


  2. Very nice bottle, I'm going to look into the link you put up now.

  3. Me likey....
    •   
       


  4. What's in it T?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

    What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

    We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.

  6. Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.

  7. I like 1,3 dim.. Lol

    I'll be following for sure
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.
    Glad to hear it as 1,3 Dymethl causes me to crash big style. Looking forward to more info.

  9. following. can't wait to hear more

  10. This one has been in the works for a long, long time. It's a thought that was brought up a few years ago as a continuation, or version 2, of something else. But instead of being a relative of that one, SlimFX is its own entity - formulated to do exactly what we want it to do and be yet another game-changer. Its release is HIGHLY anticipated.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

    What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

    We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.
    As someone who tried Slim Xtreme, I would be happy to try this and see how it goes. If it provides energy and appetite suppression like iForce Dexaprine you have a winner on your hands as that one is excellent. Happy to hear you are being cautious on the labeling, no prop blend please!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  12. Certainly this is anticipated news!
    I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
    already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
    But, appreciate your thorough work!
  13. -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Certainly this is anticipated news!
    I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
    already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
    But, appreciate your thorough work!
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin
    Kevin, is it just one pill that provides 10-12 hours of energy? I see from some of the logs that some loggers took 2 pills a day? Thanks!

  16. 2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

    It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

    Kevin
    cool. Maybe it really is suited for the mainstream audience, if it's a bit "weaker" than SX. Still hella effective! You never know what mrs. average Joe might do with the pill, and what her diet and exercise routines are, her history of ilnesses, etc. etc. etc. And who gives a rats *ss, but we all want her to be safe anyway. This one might do the trick!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
    Sounds good. Can you take the two pills at once?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Sounds good. Can you take the two pills at once?
    I'm thinking, you NEED to take it at once, if you wanna do 2 pills, since it works for 12 hours.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    I'm thinking, you NEED to take it at once, if you wanna do 2 pills, since it works for 12 hours.
    That would be a logical conclusion!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.
    Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.
    Questions are good! Can't answer all of them just yet, but we'll do what we can!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. Interested!

  25. are you guys going to offer boosters like you did w/ SX?

  26. Bring it!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  27. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
    This is sounding better and better. For stim sensitive people like me, I can take 1 cap for the first few days to judge the effect and then jump to 2 pills if needed.

  28. awesome!!!

  29. also would adding a-Y give one pill of Slim X a little extra kick? (assuming it doesnt already have it)

  30. I haven't seen anything yet on the ingredients, dying to get a peek and try it out myself. Followed the tester logs on AX and saw some very encouraging feedback.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  31. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    also would adding a-Y give one pill of Slim X a little extra kick? (assuming it doesnt already have it)
    Genomyx Alpha Burn twice a day would stack very well with that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  32. Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.
    Simply an idea big guy for an addition, a very low stim beta antagonist stacks well with many things so it is not out of the ordinary to think it COULD as well with this even not knowing the ingredients.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  34. If this has no hoodia or yohimbine HCL or yohimbe alkaloids then I'll definitely be putting in my order from Australia!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  35. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Simply an idea big guy for an addition, a very low stim beta antagonist stacks well with many things so it is not out of the ordinary to think it COULD as well with this even not knowing the ingredients.
    But then again, you never know. If you search the original SX deep, you can find a couple anecdotes of people having weird effects with SX + AY. I can't remember if it was blood pressure related, it probably was. I've "stacked" SX with AY, and wouldn't recommend it. SX was SUPER potent.
    FX is a different product, but to yield a 12 hour effect on appetite, etc. I'm thinking it's too strong to stack with AY for the general population, since ymmv.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.

    Werd

    Very premature, especially since the ingredients aren't out yet.

  37. I hope it is even 1/2 of what the ORIGINAL STIMULANT-X was (2005-2006) -- i swear i would pay 200$ a bottle for that old stuff right now!!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.

    1/2 serious question, 1/2 trying to leak info from reps lol

  39. I hope it is even 1/2 of what the ORIGINAL STIMULANT-X was (2005-2006) -- i swear i would pay 200$ a bottle for that old stuff right now!!!!
    That it is for sure. We think about 70% which still makes it the strongest "clean feeling" product on the market.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
  4. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Log in
Log in