Future Review of Axcell/Carno/LeanFX combo

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
This is also my "Hello All" post!! Some of u guys know I'm SmallFry from the ax forums. Well I couldn't find a similar name available here so I went with another name I use in e-mails and stuff.

I've been in a bit of a rut fitness wise for about a year but, I'm trying to blast through that now in the next 5-6 months.

I wasn't sure if I should try all the products out together by way of an accurate review, but they are each one for something different so I thought there would be no prob. Plus I really want out of this rut as fast as possible LOL. Lean FX to control cortisol levels, Carnobolic to get out that extra rep and Axcell for recovery and some energy.
No creatine or anything these next few weeks.

I've tried Carno alone already (well with stimX but u know) i tried it for a week while training for my first 10k run and it was the best logged week i had in my opinion. I only tried a week because I liked it so much that I got greedy and wanted to save it for weight training, now I have another bottle plus whats left of the other. So I'm good to go.

I've tried stimX both old and new (like the new better) and I love it and swear by it and may freak out if i look in the cabinet and can't find it LOL.

That's it
.....just wanted to say hi, I was actually looking all over the place for a newbie intro thread here in AM but couldn't find one so I decided to post close to the peeps I already know :D
AM is hyoooge, still trying to figure my way around.

I got a log over at AX for those who don't know me and want to get to know me.

and....uh...well, will post review in a few weeks :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome to AM!!!:wavey:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hola!

Oh wait, I already knew you were here. Time to make it official, then! Work starts NOW!! Put your affiliation and email in your sig - you've got an intro in Company Promo comin'!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hola!

Oh wait, I already knew you were here. Time to make it official, then! Work starts NOW!! Put your affiliation and email in your sig - you've got an intro in Company Promo comin'!!
great job tim, you made a great choice here, congrats to both of you.:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hola!

Hahaha, lets see if I can figure how, was trying to edit my info last night :/
did I jump the gun there a little bit? sorry bout dat, been kinda riding a wave of super happy lately lol

Thanx bigT still getting used to being officially part of the AX team. I'm like in pupa phase.

Can I put a link to Da Guuurly Log? I'll try but maybe I have to wait to have 50 posts.

question? :lew: are these smilies doing what I think their doing?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. No, you didn't jump the gun.
2. Not sure you can link your log on AX over here. Pretty sure not.
3. Yes, they are. Enjoy. :head:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
question? :lew: are these smilies doing what I think their doing?

HAHAHAH!! :slap:

That post count is kinda annyoing.. You can't even quote a person who has an url in the post... :/
You'll get over that postcount pretty soon... Atleast it went fast for me, so now I can post this:

weeeeeeeiii!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAHAHAH!! :slap:

That post count is kinda annyoing.. You can't even quote a person who has an url in the post... :/
geezus-i probably average 50 posts a day, lol.:nana:

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Well here's one more!!! Haha!! finally got my sig up, User CP, thats the button, had no idea.
gotta work on my info, prob load some pix too...la deee daaa, my other doings are going to be seriously affected today

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the joys of being me is that whenever I read something that she types, I can actually hear her saying it in her own voice. I lol'ed. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well here's one more!!! Haha!! finally got my sig up, User CP, thats the button, had no idea.
gotta work on my info, prob load some pix too...la deee daaa, my other doings are going to be seriously affected today
pix please, lol.:wink1:

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Sure will, :) it's funny, i used to be really shy
While I get to that, I got my latest progress pic over at the log, uploaded it on sunday i think. U can see how pretty PR is in the background.

my voice funny to ya, huh. just u wait til I see u someday bub. *fist shaking*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you hear the word Spammer before ? :heart:

LOL BIGT!

15k posts ffs... ah man! you sure know how to post :D
lol-remeber that the next time you are looking for a logger, :wink1:.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah.. Good point ;)

Da PrAXident sure know who to pick :D
lol-in the mean time we need to see more from mrodz, after all this is her thread i been jacking, lol.

sorry mrodz,:puppy_dog_eyes:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!! One thing you need to realize is that whenever one of us shows up in a thread, we usually all show up and it becomes a party! Every thread gets derailed, but everyone's happy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HA!! One thing you need to realize is that whenever one of us shows up in a thread, we usually all show up and it becomes a party! Every thread gets derailed, but everyone's happy!
lol-i realize that, but wasn't sure mrodz knew that.:wink1:

we have so few females on here, wanted to be sure not to scare her off, although being exposed to you already-it is obvious she doesn't scare easily, lol.:wink1:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-i realize that, but wasn't sure mrodz knew that.:wink1:

we have so few females on here, wanted to be sure not to scare her off, although being exposed to you already-it is obvious she doesn't scare easily, lol.:wink1:
HA!! Yeah, she's used to us. She's hung out at AX for a few years now! If she couldn't take it, I'd not have tapped her. :)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh buddy, these guys!!!!! Have u read the Axcite forums??? I've been fine tempered.
Plus, I've worked in collison sooooo yeah I'm used to seeing Boob posters with my morning coffee everyday. Don't know how u guys don't get tired of em LOL

got like 10 more posts to go to get to 50 woooooooooooooo!!!!!

but I'm taken a break to get some ish done, so much research and reading I'm gonna have to fit my butt cheeks to a mold to get em back into their original shape.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaaaaaand.......wait for it .............. now its 10.

LoL check ya later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh buddy, these guys!!!!! Have u read the Axcite forums??? I've been fine tempered.
Plus, I've worked in collison sooooo yeah I'm used to seeing Boob posters with my morning coffee everyday. Don't know how u guys don't get tired of em LOL

got like 10 more posts to go to get to 50 woooooooooooooo!!!!!

but I'm taken a break to get some ish done, so much research and reading I'm gonna have to fit my butt cheeks to a mold to get em back into their original shape.
tired of boob posters-NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boobies:

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Okay well, I've had great progress so far with this, adding BCAA's and L-Carnosine (Beta Alanine) has made an incredible difference in my performance. In a months time I've experienced some very nice changes. I've already put these up in my log. Also some disconcerting changes lol due to the fact that I've sort of had to run to catch up with myself.
Recuperation time has been great for me and I've definitely been able to increase the intensity of my workouts. I have been surprising myself all month and it's evident in my log.
Axcell tastes great and mixes very well in my shaker (Got the Arctic Berry going to try the orange next)
And I seriously notice the difference between a workout with a preworkout dose of Carnobolic and one without, even if I've half dosed it in the morning. Don't know if its a placebo thing but there you go...

I'll post the changes I've made physically

Old Measurements
Weight 113.4
Height 5'1"
Chest 31
Waist 25.25
Hips 34.25
Thighs 21.75
Upper Arms 11
Forearms 8.25
Calves 12.75

New Measurments
Weight 111.8 -1.6lbs
Height 5'1"
Chest 31
Waist 24.75 -0.50
Hips 33.5 -0.75
Thighs 21.5 -0.25
Upper Arms 11.5 +0.5
Forearms 8.5 +0.25 (getting little veins showing)
Calves 12.75 =

A few days ago I had dropped to 111.0 which made a difference of 2.4 but that was a few days ago and this was yesterday so there u go. Plus even tho I put it up I try not to pay too much attention to weight.
I feel that Axcell and Carno have had a lot to do with my progress, because even more important than my measurements I feel stronger, better. I've been forced to really crank it up in order to feel real fatigue and I'm still recuperating faster than I can believe.
So there :)
As for Lean FX I'm going to keep taking it and see how much it helps in the long run, it doesn't seem to be the kind of supp that has a separate noticeable effect, I need to bring down my BF% further I believe to really get a discernible separate evaluation of it. Although I've never been one for fast results and I feel I've most definitely leaned out and added a little muscle.