Limited AXcell Promotion - Free Blender Bottle

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Click here for more info, low price, free shipping, free samples, and a Blender Bottle. Axcell | AX

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are the high quality blender bottles, too.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Totally insane good deal if you ask me :)
If it weren't for these damn borders, I'd buy em all ... And to get an AX Blender on this too.... That alone would increase the testo with 10% atleast ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal right here!! Definitely have one of these shakers added to my collection - used it on Monday, in fact! :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Good deal right here!! Definitely have one of these shakers added to my collection - used it on Monday, in fact! :D

Yeah, the Artic Berry is still the best tasting BCAA I've tried! And it's the only reason I haven't tried Sparkling Ornage yet, I'm damn sure it tasted good, but I see no reason to change from Artic Berry when I love that taste ;D

Lucky you, I just recieve word that mine are on it's way ;D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps Bob och Da Tim could post a picture of the AX shaker ? :thumbsup: I know I wouldn't mind seeing one, since I haven't gotten my yet!

stupid borders! :chairshot:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deal man thanks!!
Ahh you're welcome :)
Feel free to comeback with what you thought of AXcell, and perhaps a little mini-review of the new Stimulant-X...

Also, keep checking this channel out, you never know when the next opportunity comes :nana:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Whoppa! Whoppa!

Got a picture for ya of the cool shaker :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
LOL whoppa whoppa?
that made me smile :)
HA! I don't know.. It's my squat/thread bumping sound.. Gotta have a sound, you know that!! You ain't **** till you have your own sound.. Right ? ... lol

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
HA! I don't know.. It's my squat/thread bumping sound.. Gotta have a sound, you know that!! You ain't **** till you have your own sound.. Right ? ... lol
ROFLMAO!! one of these days I just gotta hear u talk man Hahhaha.
My sound would prob be a lot squeakier or maybe "Ay caramba" LOL

actually now that I think about, one of my sounds is "Ñeta!!" which is short for a bad word in spanish. I wonder if it would be blotted out like pea****?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pea****... ****-eyed... LOL

I have my own "sounds". They follow me wherever I go like theme music.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I used to have theme music, but I was always ending up late because of the slow mo and the wind rustling through my hair.