New Stim X

  1. New Stim X


    I'm going to take my first dose of the the new Stim X tomorrow. I'll post my experience with stim x every few days.


  2. Awesome, I'll check in tomorrow.

  3. Sweet...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       


  4. Have there been any logs of the new StimX yet? I've seen a few question threads spring up about it. I'll be watching.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Took my first dose at 7 this morning. What I've noticed so far. For me this doesn't hit hard like ephedrine or clen. I have more of a alert focus type feeling. It's a good clean energy so far is the best way I can describe it. I'm a little surprised that I'm just getting ready to eat my first meal of the day. I'll continue to update every few days so far I like it.

  6. Thanks for the update. How many did you take?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Thanks for the update. How many did you take?
    I took two pills..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I took two pills..
    Perfect

  9. Hi mate,

    Any update on your experience ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Hi mate,

    Any update on your experience ?
    I'm having great focus and alertness. Energy is 8/10 focus and alertness is 10/10. I know this supplement isn't geared for appetite supression, but for some reason it's working really well for me in that aspect. I hope this helps to answer any questions you my have.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm having great focus and alertness. Energy is 8/10 focus and alertness is 10/10. I know this supplement isn't geared for appetite supression, but for some reason it's working really well for me in that aspect. I hope this helps to answer any questions you my have.
    Sounds pretty good! For me, appetite suppression isn't really there, but that's ok by me as I'd use it for the stim aspect only. Mental stimulation, in my opinion, is just as important if not more than physical stimulation. Raise the physical too high and you might get really jittery. But raise the alert/focus aspects of it and it provides the motivation to get stuff done.

    So far, have you experienced anything negative? Anything that you'd like to change?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Sounds pretty good! For me, appetite suppression isn't really there, but that's ok by me as I'd use it for the stim aspect only. Mental stimulation, in my opinion, is just as important if not more than physical stimulation. Raise the physical too high and you might get really jittery. But raise the alert/focus aspects of it and it provides the motivation to get stuff done.

    So far, have you experienced anything negative? Anything that you'd like to change?
    No negatives so far. As far as changes maybe more of a stim jolt if that makes any sense.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    No negatives so far. As far as changes maybe more of a stim jolt if that makes any sense.
    Good deal. A bit more stim would be good for some of us junkies! lol Maybe a StimX Hardcore version? Hmmmm... Imma hafta bring dat one up!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  14. just wondering, are you taking the 2 caps on an empty stomach? no stomach discomfort issues? .... that seems to be an issue with alot of stims... keep the updates coming and thanks for posting

  15. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    just wondering, are you taking the 2 caps on an empty stomach? no stomach discomfort issues? .... that seems to be an issue with alot of stims... keep the updates coming and thanks for posting
    Yes I'm taking 2 caps on a empty stomach. I haven't had any kind of issues with discomfort of the stomach or other wise .

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Yes I'm taking 2 caps on a empty stomach. I haven't had any kind of issues with discomfort of the stomach or other wise .

    Nice

    Just of curiosity, how much do you weigh ?

  17. Sounds like it may be a great thermo for my wife.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Sounds like it may be a great thermo for my wife.
    Careful with that thinking... It isn't really thermogenic, but it is certainly stimulatory. It's not weak by any means. That's not to say that it's for hardcore man-freaks only, but it is something to be cautious with. Those with a low stim tolerance will certainly want to assess their tolerance first. I'd recommend beginning with 1 taken with food in the morning, then 1 without food, then 2 with, then maybe 2 without.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Careful with that thinking... It isn't really thermogenic, but it is certainly stimulatory. It's not weak by any means. That's not to say that it's for hardcore man-freaks only, but it is something to be cautious with. Those with a low stim tolerance will certainly want to assess their tolerance first. I'd recommend beginning with 1 taken with food in the morning, then 1 without food, then 2 with, then maybe 2 without.

    Certainly a good advice, bet alot of users would be happier with their supplements if they just read the "recommended usage" for once! Tons of users on the Swedish boards who just smack their mouth full of their new PWO without even reading the bottle... and comes to the forum and complain about it... DOUGH!!! Sorry, went OT..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Certainly a good advice, bet alot of users would be happier with their supplements if they just read the "recommended usage" for once! Tons of users on the Swedish boards who just smack their mouth full of their new PWO without even reading the bottle... and comes to the forum and complain about it... DOUGH!!! Sorry, went OT..
    HA!!! Swedish rant...

    Like always, we can only reach a small percentage of folks on the forums. It's up to everyone else to read the packaging or contact us directly for more details. As much as I'd like to hold everyone's hand... eh, I'd get tired.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. has anyone taking the new stim X noticed a "pine" scent to it? I kinda like it. Aroma therapy..hahah!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Nice

    Just of curiosity, how much do you weigh ?
    265-268lbs

  23. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    has anyone taking the new stim X noticed a "pine" scent to it? I kinda like it. Aroma therapy..hahah!!!
    I have! I sniff everything.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I have! I sniff everything.
    Lol... Don't forget taste everything too

  25. I'm kinda curious about this too kinda want to tryit
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    I'm kinda curious about this too kinda want to tryit
    Perfect, because the new StimX 1-MetiQ samples are finally in, get on our site and have a sample sent out to ya. Let us know how you like it!!

  27. Hmmm
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
  2. AP and a Stim?
    By Nabisco in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Log in
Log in