Stimulant X Featuring 1-MeTIQ™

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
NEW - Stimulant X Featuring 1-MeTIQ™

The new Stimulant X is here with the revolutionary new patent pending ingredient 1-MeTIQ™ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline)

It's Hands-Down, the Most Surprising, "OMG I Never Expected that", Stimulant on the Market!

What's the one thing all stimulant formulas have in common?

For years, people have unanimously complained about stimulants, saying,
"Yeah, I have energy, but I'm moody and edgy as hell when using Product ABC."

So...imagine how great you'd feel to discover a formula which offers tons of energy and a euphoric sensation that awakens your mind to such amazing new heights, that it blows the best sexual orgasm you've ever had right out of the water.

After all, a great energy formula with a lame mood enhancement component is like getting super excited to see a sequel to your favorite movie, only to discover the best scenes were shown in the 30 second teaser trailer. Lame!

So, if you love energy...if you love feeling good...then sit tight with me for the next 60 seconds because I'm about to blow your mind with what you're about to read.
There is absolutely nothing like 1-MeTIQ...anywhere!

That's right! As I write this, no other formula contains the exclusive wonder-ingredient, 1-MeTIQ.

So what is 1-MeTIQ? I'm usually never at a loss for words. I could discuss all the nerdy bio-science...things like dopaminergic neurons, but I don't want to bore you to death. So let's keep it simpler.

Tell me how you would feel if you just had the best sexual orgasm of your entire life.

Tell me how you'd feel if it was Super Bowl Sunday, your favorite team is playing, the score is tied, :02 seconds remain on the clock in the 4th quarter, and your favorite team kicks the winning goal from a ridiculous 64 yards away.

Tell me how you'd feel if you just won $26 Million dollars in the lottery.

Well, there you go!

For over half a decade now, Stimulant X has been delivering energy and focus to college students, corporate employees, fitness enthusiasts, athletes, models, and down in the trenches, hardcore bodybuilders all over the world.

At AX, we're upping our game just for you all over again. There is absolutely nothing like 1-MeTIQ anywhere, and it's only available in Stimulant X.

A full write-up is coming very soon. In A Nut Shell Facts:

1. It enhances mood (functions as a mild MAOI). It's a potent mood stimulator.

2. It helps control appetite.

3. It promotes vigilance.

4. It acts as an anti-oxidant in the brain and data suggest it has strong neuro-protective benefits.

5. The euphoria will last for 2-3 hours, at which point it then turns into more of an "energetic focus. for another 5-7 hours.

Now, PEA is a common ingredient in many stims...it makes you feel good, is purported to enhance mood and enhance weight loss, etc. Orally ingested PEA is typically inactive on account of first-bypass metabolism however. This prevents any significant amount of PEA from reaching the brain, and consequently, large doses need to be taken. For the consumer, that means they have to pay more $$. With 1-MeTIQ, the consumer now gets a very safe ingredient that delivers a huge payload of PEA to the brain that lasts much longer.

Not only does the methyl group enhance delivery of 1-MeTIQ (no, it's not toxic to the liver) but it turns 1-MeTIQ into a neuro-protector. Tetrahydroisoquinolines can be very neurotoxic otherwise. 1-MeTIQ actually protects the brain.

Retailers everywhere are being shipped the product Wed and we set aside a few hundred bottles. I have made a special link for anyone here at AM to pick the New Stimulant X up for $29.99 . Just use the link below. If you use this link you will purchased an be shipped the new Stimulant X with 1-MeTIQ.

Special Offer $29.99 Link:
http://tiny.cc/nqrne <-- Click it!

Stimulant X Product Page:
Official Stimulant X Page <-- Check it

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Profile:

Ingredients (570mg): Caffeine [Bio-Armored Time Release and Absorption Technology™ Protected/Anhydrous 2:1 ratio], N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (Standardized to 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidroside), Zingiber officinale root extract (Standardized to 5% Phenylpropanoids), Erythroxylum vacciniifolium bark 4:1 extract (Standardized for Catuabines), Hordenine HCl, Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract (Standardized to 95% 5-Hydroxy-l-tryptophan), 1-MeTIQ™ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline), Rauwolscine HCl

What are people saying?

1) I just wanted to inform you that I increased the dosage up to 2 pills a day, once upon waking and then one 30 minutes before workout. My workout was much better and I was more focused and had an increased rep range. I just returned to school also and my attention span and ability to absorb information is exceptional. I am very focused throughout the day with the use of this supplement. I have still experienced no side effects and I am even losing some fat while I was not even attempting to. Thanks again for allowing me to be part of this testing process. I hope this information helps. I will be purchasing this item when it comes out for sale also.

2) Overall experience has been great, no jitters or vervousness, no hard crash with depressed feelings of chills, no feelings of dehydration, no sleeplessness at night, able to fall asleep by 1030 pm. Best version from AX in along time, cleaner energy than ORIGINAL Stimulant X.

3)

1) Duration of effectiveness: Product currently lasts about 8 hrs.
2) Scale:
a) Appetite suppression: 5
b) Energy : 9
c) Mood, focus, desire to get things done: 8
3) Side effects: Only side effect is a more sensitive gag reflex but only if taken while on an empty stomach.
4) I was an avid user of the Anabolic Extreme product for energy and appetite suppression. After only 3 days of taking the E2 product it seems as if this is the replacement.
I am experiencing the same results at this time

4) Better than the original, best stimulant I have tried.

Bye bye 1,3 Dymethyl!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
You fart? :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
This is some strong stuff, I have been using stimms and pre workouts for some time now and this stuff right here is on another level, Im in law enforcement and work nights, I got a sample of this and popped them while on my shift, it was a very euphoric im in another place feeling. Very strong stuff if your looking for that type of stimm.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
This is some strong stuff, I have been using stimms and pre workouts for some time now and this stuff right here is on another level, Im in law enforcement and work nights, I got a sample of this and popped them while on my shift, it was a very euphoric im in another place feeling. Very strong stuff if your looking for that type of stimm.
Were you pretty productive on your shift?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
yes I was very aware of everything, almost like my senses were heightened. I found my self gazing at my computer screen then wondering how long I had been doing that. It was knda funny.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'll make sure you get some samples, they "should" be in by then. They are arriving a week or so behind the full product next Wed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting, I will definitely try this sometime. Im almost out of the older version.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
I'll make sure you get some samples, they "should" be in by then. They are arriving a week or so behind the full product next Wed.
That would be awesome. I will give it a go and record/post my experience.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be awesome. I will give it a go and record/post my experience.
...which I'm sure will be an awesome experience, by the way! ;) :cheers:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for two weeks. Great product and the energy was clean, consistent and focused, lasting about 10 hours.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for two weeks. Great product and the energy was clean, consistent and focused, lasting about 10 hours.
Damn thats awesome, glad you liked it soo much. I havent tried it yet but will report back once i get too!

pedro321

Awards
How long till this ships to retailers??

Your website doesnt allow shipping overseas.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long till this ships to retailers??

Your website doesnt allow shipping overseas.
I'm thinking.... soon if not already! :) You'll have to keep an eye on their site(s) and contact them to make certain. Not all may update with new stock until the old is gone.

freefallermj

Awards
Hey on the other StimulantX thread you can email Tim from AX. They do ship APO so I am going to hit him up later with an email. I've been loving the old formula and have been off it for about a week. More is on the way. There has been no crash as I had expected, so work hasnt suffered from my sudden withdrawl. Put me on the list of customers looking forward to the official release of the latest StimX

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey on the other StimulantX thread you can email Tim from AX. They do ship APO so I am going to hit him up later with an email. I've been loving the old formula and have been off it for about a week. More is on the way. There has been no crash as I had expected, so work hasnt suffered from my sudden withdrawl. Put me on the list of customers looking forward to the official release of the latest StimX
Good deal, man! If anyone has any problems or questions, you can always feel free to email me. I'm around almost all the time, whether I'm here or not. And I'm always glad to help!! :cheers:

TimeBomb

Awards
Looking forward to trying this product very soon.

Feedback is promising!

RUNNER 67

Awards
how does the "libido" feel on this? 1,3 amine and/or geranium made it very tough to put it nicely....

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Yo AX, is this special still going? I was upset I couldn't pick up on this; I'm very eager to try it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does the "libido" feel on this? 1,3 amine and/or geranium made it very tough to put it nicely....
No problems personally whatsoever, and I've heard of no problems from anyone.

Yo AX, is this special still going? I was upset I couldn't pick up on this; I'm very eager to try it.
Free samples available on a link on our website, OR check the company promo section for 2 threads - one for free samples (no shipping charges) and one to win a free bottle!!!
:firedevil:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Free samples available on a link on our website, OR check the company promo section for 2 threads - one for free samples (no shipping charges) and one to win a free bottle!!!
:firedevil:

And that's TiM for ya, always cooking up good things like this...!! :p
Now hit it up, you don't wanna miss an opportunity like this!

Dontstopgetit

Awards
I wanted to give a review based off a first try/1 day sample from AX Stimulant X.

First off, I don't BS supp reviews. If I don't feel anything from the supplement I'll say I don't. I accidently came across this product on another forum and saw it was a $.99 cent sample so I said what the heck.

I woke up this morning at 10 am and took 2 capsules right away per the directions to take upon wakening up with no food in my system. I didn't really feel anything until about 20 minutes which turned into a very energetic almost 'europhoric' feeling. Weird. I went to the gym to do my arms and then cardio.

About 10 minutes into my workout I could REALLY start feeling this working. Hard to explain the exact feeling but it was like thermogenic'ish and just an overall sustained crazy energy 'I don't want to stop' working out feeling. After arms I started doing cardio (which I HATE) and ended up doing an hour of cardio. I did sweat like crazy which I don't mind. Maybe this is a thermogenic of some sort.

Anyway, I was VERY impressed with this product and would like to see if it has the same effect says after you begin taking it. I normally get accustomed to a supplement after a week or two and I'm curious to see if this does that.

Review

Energy: 10/10

Focus: 10/10

Jittery: Non existent (with me)

Crash: Nothing yet.......

Overall: 10/10
Any AX Reps frequent this forum? I'd be interested in logging this product for a month to see if it has the same effect as my first dosage today...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Nice review dude... Also nice to see that you liked it so much :)

As Tim said, there are 2 really good promotions going on here now...

Hit those threads up ASAP :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It should be what everyone has in stock now.

pedro321

Awards
The ingredients listed are still the old version. I've just emailed customer service so hopefully they can confirm its the new version then I can order.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients listed are still the old version. I've just emailed customer service so hopefully they can confirm its the new version then I can order.
Cool. Keep us posted on what they say so that we all know for sure.

In the meantime, we're still giving away whole bottles for free!! All you have to do is show up in the thread with a video of why you need it so badly! (Or write something convincing, but that's just less entertaining... lol)

Link to the contest: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/164704-stimx-featuring-1-a.html#post2675147

pedro321

Awards
"Ben,

Unless there is a newer version in the last couple weeks. It is the newest."

That was the reply they gave me, still a bit unsure because the ingredients havent been updated on the site.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Let me have someone call and get an answer for you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you got the ansewr?
Don't know if he found out anything, but I just called. :)

They're expecting the shipment with the current version to come in either today or tomorrow. Check back with them by the end of the week and you should be good to go. Any problems, give customer service a call at 1-770-460-1365.

:cheers:

am1177

Awards

They're expecting the shipment with the current version to come in either today or tomorrow. Check back with them by the end of the week and you should be good to go. Any problems, give customer service a call at 1-770-460-1365.

Cool.
Thanks.

pedro321

Awards
Well I took the gamble that it was the new product and ordered yesterday.

I've just emailed nutraplanet so hopfully they can hold my order until the new version is in.

Im from Australia and I already have 2 warnings from customs regarding yohimbine and getting a third will more than likely get me a fine. (they always open my packages!lol)

Thanks for finding out the answer T-AD, Im just hoping they get the email in time

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I took the gamble that it was the new product and ordered yesterday.

I've just emailed nutraplanet so hopfully they can hold my order until the new version is in.

Im from Australia and I already have 2 warnings from customs regarding yohimbine and getting a third will more than likely get me a fine. (they always open my packages!lol)

Thanks for finding out the answer T-AD, Im just hoping they get the email in time
No problemo, Pedro! err.... mate! :D

Jabb

Awards

Crap! I bought the old version and just got it in then.

pedro321

Awards
Andrew held my order until the new stuff arrived, so it all turned out good. :)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Bump for any reviews on this; even a one week review would be nice. I can't seem to find any reviews on the new Stimulant X; and it's been out for a while now and has sold out a couple times already.

There's got to be somebody out there that has tried this by now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for any reviews on this; even a one week review would be nice. I can't seem to find any reviews on the new Stimulant X; and it's been out for a while now and has sold out a couple times already.

There's got to be somebody out there that has tried this by now.
MANY MANY MANY have tried it. :D There are reviews, but I'm not sure if there are any particularly dedicated threads on the topic. Most of them are interjected into different places.

By the way, I take it you haven't tried it yet? Let me go ahead and fix that for you. Check PM's. :cheers:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
MANY MANY MANY have tried it. :D There are reviews, but I'm not sure if there are any particularly dedicated threads on the topic. Most of them are interjected into different places.

By the way, I take it you haven't tried it yet? Let me go ahead and fix that for you. Check PM's. :cheers:
You da man Tim. I'm sure there are reviews, but like you said most of them are probably interjected into different places, which as most of us know, is a bitch and hella time consuming to scout. What I think would help is to make a thread in the AX forum and just title it "Ongoing new Stimulant-X review(s)" or something like that, so that there is a definitive place to post a review for strictly Stimulant-X, besides in the Supplement Logs/Reviews; just a thought.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
You da man Tim. I'm sure there are reviews, but like you said most of them are probably interjected into different places, which as most of us know, is a bitch and hella time consuming to scout. What I think would help is to make a thread in the AX forum and just title it "Ongoing new Stimulant-X review(s)" or something like that, so that there is a definitive place to post a review for strictly Stimulant-X, besides in the Supplement Logs/Reviews; just a thought.
yea thats a pretty good idea, i take it by tim's post your going to get to try it soon? if you could, throw up a review and let us know what you think.

pedro321

Awards
I normally don't give feed back but seeing how not to many people have here is what I thought.

I tried the new stim x for about 16 days (1 bottle). From the very first dose to the last dose this was a very weak stim. I noticed no appetite suppression and no mood change good or bad. I went as high as 3 caps twice a day. Energy was no different than taking just normal caffeine every 3 or 4 hours. Overall I was very disappointed with the new compound used.

I am looking forward to trying the new sx2 though. From the very few posts I have read on this, it will be more stimulant based than stimulant x.

Sonntag

Awards
I normally don't give feed back but seeing how not to many people have here is what I thought.

I tried the new stim x for about 16 days (1 bottle). From the very first dose to the last dose this was a very weak stim. I noticed no appetite suppression and no mood change good or bad. I went as high as 3 caps twice a day. Energy was no different than taking just normal caffeine every 3 or 4 hours. Overall I was very disappointed with the new compound used.

I am looking forward to trying the new sx2 though. From the very few posts I have read on this, it will be more stimulant based than stimulant x.
where can I get infromation about sx2 ?
yours source?